AAF Autonomy Enhanced Redux Beta Testing

This mod has been released

Visit below to download

Hello Everyone

so I made an redux of AAF Autonomy Enhanced

and I have reached the beta stage of mod making

so I have two known things to do

1. Fix an issue with not saving Hotkeys (no idea why it isn't working, maybe it will work for you, tell me)

2. write up a download page with references (I couldn't find a current/ old page around so please tell me if there is one)

There is two versions of the mod

v2.25 normal

works like the old version with a couple of new features

1. Toggle Threesomes

2. Enable Safe Sex (Requires FPE Redux)

3. New Messages to pop up when NPC are going to have sex

v2.25 Horny Edition (requires and contains INVB_OutfitFramework)

1. Toggle Threesomes

2. Enable Safe Sex (Requires FPE Redux)

3. New Messages to pop up when NPC are going to have sex

4. The Horny Perk which is designed to give more control over the mod so it will allow you to choose the chances of a faction to have autonomy Sex

so for example...

Raiders can have a 100% chance of autonomy sex

The Pack can have a 75% chance of autonomy sex

Gunners can have a 25% chance of autonomy sex

Settlers can have a 50% chance of autonomy sex

BoS can have a 10% chance of autonomy sex

Institute can have a 0% chance of autonomy sex

(Default is 50% for all factions)

v2.30 Horny Edition (requires and contains INVB_OutfitFramework)

Added MCM Commands to toggle Autonomy Enhanced (turning it on and off)

Added a potion to toggle Autonomy Enhanced (get it via MCM Command) for me I would favorite the potion to = and press that to toggle Autonomy (it creates itself when used)

Change some of the code to divide Interactions(when NPC talk to each other) and Notifications (Messages that pop up)

Please tell me if this mods works as intended especially when it doesn't work (this does get a bit weird at times because the feature means that sex doesn't occur so if that fails then sex will occur)

so Please download one of the versions and give it a try and report any problems

AAF_AutonomyEnhanced_v2.25 Horny Edition.7z AAF_AutonomyEnhanced_v2.25.7z

AAF_AutonomyEnhanced_v2.30 Horny Edition.7z

Edited by Invictusblade
7 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I take it this will be a version less likely to break quests and other parts of the game or is that just a flaw inherent to this type of mod?

hard to say, this is a beta for a reason

so let me know if there are issues

edit-> thinking about it, because this might get messy

I am going to add a hotkey(if I can get them to work) to quickly turn off and on the entire mod. (or add a killswitch to selection)

46 minutes ago, vranina said:

Subjective feeling after 5 hours of play. It works strangely, as long as I watch the raiders in Corvega or I'm in the field I often receive messages, the mod will work. But while I'm in Sench, there are almost no reports.

I will have a look at the radius of messaging.

maybe I can make it that it only appears when you closer to them.

also I might add an option to turn them off (I think the global effects something else)

(if using horny edition) it depends on if the NPC has the perk so if you have a mod that overwrites an outfit then it might not work

new version of the horny Edition (this is the version I am going to be working on, I will make a non-horny version later)

v2.3

Added MCM Commands to toggle Autonomy Enhanced (turning it on and off)

Added a potion to toggle Autonomy Enhanced (get it via MCM Command) for me I would favorite the potion to = and press that to toggle Autonomy (it creates itself when used)

Change some of the code to divide Interactions(when NPC talk to each other) and Notifications (Messages that pop up)

Still haven't Fixed the Hotkey issue (no idea what is going on)

AAF_AutonomyEnhanced_v2.30 Horny Edition.7z

So I am going to go onto a break from Fallout 4 Modding for a while(until I clean my version of game and until Modders(or Beth) fix some of the problems with the game(Good Luck))

and it is becoming a Death of a Thousand Cuts for me

but I am going to release an update for most of my mods before I stop modding

so what I would like from everyone is a suggestion for each mod.

if you want anything(achievable) done with this mod

I will also release some of my other Mods

such as

Autonomy Enhanced Redux

My Tattoo mod

Haircut mod - a failed attempt to introduce Haircut kits (it works for Vanilla and some mods but not KSHair)

BodyGen_DeadBodies - fixes Invisible dead bodies (requires a bit of work for it to work)

Please note, I will not go anywhere, I will just won't be able to update the mod.

12 hours ago, Indarello said:

What this mod do?

so the original mod allows completely random NPC's to have sex with each other

the problem is that completely random NPC's have sex with each other all of the time

so my redux tries to reduce the amount of completely random NPC's that have sex with each other

so for example Raiders can have sex all of the time while Institute won't

also I added a command (and aid potion) to toggle Autonomy (for when you are playing Quests)

7 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

@Indarello it allows random sex between npc

@Invictusblade IIRC the original mod can still be downloaded from LL in flashy's archives and you may have to create an ini file for the MCM to save your hot keys

I did the ini file - doesn't work

I compare the hotkey and config files to a working mod hotkey and config files - Doesn't work

the commands work but not saving the hotkeys

I will make some aid potions to trigger the same effects

and leave a message to see someone else can fix it

• 2 months later...