Quick question concerning CC not showing up

I have alot of CC. I have some that only shows up when the Male / Female is unchecked. I've looked that them sims 4 Studio, and they have the gender tag checked, so they should show up.

Is there a way to fix it where they will show up without having to uncheck the sex? The reason I ask is I have ALOT of cc, and sometimes trying to find something that is in the middle like that, with both male and female items showing up is nearly impossible.

Update: Ok I figured it out, and leaving this up for others who have the same issue. If you go about 1/2 way down in sims 4 studio, there is a checkbox for fashion choice Male female. make sure that is also checked.

55 minutes ago, justintyme985 said:

Update: Ok I figured it out, and leaving this up for others who have the same issue. If you go about 1/2 way down in sims 4 studio, there is a checkbox for fashion choice Male female. make sure that is also checked.

Be sure to check the Age Appropriate Tags as I found tons of cc that had missing tags for Teen to Elder.

And check for 'Allow for Random' and disable it but leave the other 2 alone. 

17 hours ago, justintyme985 said:

I have alot of CC. I have some that only shows up when the Male / Female is unchecked. I've looked that them sims 4 Studio, and they have the gender tag checked, so they should show up.

Is there a way to fix it where they will show up without having to uncheck the sex? The reason I ask is I have ALOT of cc, and sometimes trying to find something that is in the middle like that, with both male and female items showing up is nearly impossible.

I always have mccc running when I download cc....downloaded a dress today which was flagged for everything...soon changed that in mccc :)