New member introduction..

Hey all my dear members I am new here in your LL community.

My name is Adrian White I am just 23 years old from New York. I have a lot of well expectations from your side I hope it would be the best step for me.advance thanks for the further cooperate.

Oh please, I've been to /d/. The adult section is like a stroll through the countryside on a warm spring afternoon.

You should have seen /b/ 4 years ago in it's prime , before it was full of fake trolls ,kids and people who don't get IT , it was a sight for sore eyes .

most people now don't even know the ' RULES '.

You should have seen /b/ 4 years ago in it's prime , before it was full of fake trolls ,kids and people who don't get IT , it was a sight for sore eyes .

most people now don't even know the ' RULES '.

I've seen it six or seven years ago, actually. I rarely make the same mistake twice, so I haven't been there recently.

Blood... all blood is MINE by right

You guys seriously wont deny an ancient vampire one simple meal would you?  :P

Welcome to LL

You see in this place, everybody is mad so dont expect any normal comments!  ;)

A place where you can be anything you want and nobody can tell you you're too much of a pervert, you never are

There is something for everyone, a lot of awesome mods, normal, rare things and of course the adult seccion

Conversations too, about modding, gaming or whatever you want to say or just for some fun