New member introduction..

-___- Seriously now all of J00. Get to your senses and give the newbie a break. if he freaked out and leave, Greg will start locking threads and ashal will our head.

(or both in between.)

Emily love her head, you know.

But..But.. You just had meal.

When? I can't rember. Need to eat more braaaaiiiiinnn to rember better.

Emily, honey, I'm pretty sure we scared him off a while ago.

Already? But we were not even finished with the distribution of his body parts :D

Brainssszzz :lol:

But hmm I don't need anything of him :D  I have my own gorgeous horny Girl here at my home :P

I don't need a men :)

Ah and

BTT:

Welcome here on LL

I'm one of the few female lesbians and I  prefer to be a Ghost :P..... here.

Edit:

But I want to see the fight between all the others here

Scare tactic greeting is getting old and over used.

We should think about something else next time. :lol:

Well, scaring them away could be....unproductive. New blood means new ideas, maybe new talent in certain areas, and involving them in numerous.....erm...lively discussions could develop new methods for modding, maybe in other games besides our normal fare.

Once the traps have been set, THEN any 'missteps' of behavior could bring about the Invasion of the Body Part Snatchers we've seen above.

If its not too much trouble, I'd like first choice on any female newcomers with green/aqua eyes and perfect 20/20 vision. My creation in the cellar would look best with those ocular colourations. Oh, and a foot, too...about size 5-6 adult.... :D .

BTY: Greetings and Welcome to LL!!! :cool: