I'm not able to install DP16's 27GB ActiveMod folder - Help!

I have downloaded the clean VX version of the game and decided to grab a mod collection. One that I found in this forum was the DP16 ActiveMod torrent.

But now I have no idea what to do with it. I tried to extract it, I tried to copy it to Mod/ActiveMod, I tried to copy it to Archives, I tried to create a new folder called StarterContent but nothing seems to make this mod load. Extracted or not.

So I have to ask, where do I put it? And do I even need to extract it at all?

1 hour ago, JKL14 said:

I have downloaded the clean VX version of the game and decided to grab a mod collection. One that I found in this forum was the DP16 ActiveMod torrent.

But now I have no idea what to do with it. I tried to extract it, I tried to copy it to Mod/ActiveMod, I tried to copy it to Archives, I tried to create a new folder called StarterContent but nothing seems to make this mod load. Extracted or not.

So I have to ask, where do I put it? And do I even need to extract it at all?

Addons go in the Addon Folder and Textures go in Activemod folder.

Now if you were not aware of the simple statement above.  I advise you not to be using DP16's repack. DP16's Repack is a fairly advanced repack.  Meaning you should probably have a full understanding of how the game works before you go off installing it.