How to get Devious Desires

On 5/20/2021 at 7:47 AM, Imaboss said:

Is their a way to get the mod and does the older versions still work for the newer versions of sims 4?

Go to f95zone.to or amlgames.com - there you'll find the mod and links to all required or optional mods to use.

Older versions may be hard to find, especially <2.0. Everything >2.0 should work with all TS4 versions from 2020 and 2021. Also the current version should work with older TS4 versions - anyhow due to new traits/skills/... (eg Paranormal Medium-Skill) in S4CL but not in your game it will likely cause some issues.

In a community one may save its time to post "NO". I'm not sure how much it helps to post a partially right answer.

Get it at F95zone or amigames.com.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:39 AM, brsingr219 said:

Slightly longer version, Community drama. The DD mod-maker isn't here anymore. Their shit's over on f95 now i believe.

Yeah, but, the community drama was caused by the LL mods themselves, who blamed the author for code theft, yet no evidence was produced.

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2021 at 1:33 AM, yukitokuroya said:

Yeah, but, the community drama was caused by the LL mods themselves, who blamed the author for code theft, yet no evidence was produced.

Plenty of evidence was produced. The DD mod author admitted to the code theft, but said he had the right under "free use", and it was not his first nor second offence. The "drama" was actually started elsewhere by several non-LL modders, such as Deaderpool (MCCC), who banned the use of any CN mods primarily because they contained or were used for things which these modders are strictly against; rape, bestiality, paedophilia. But these other modders also banned CN mods because they used stolen code.

I don't know about the second offence, but for the first one TURBO reported the code theft. This time he did not report it. The LL site moderators learned about it, investigated, and took (the right) action on their own -like they're supposed to. It should be reiterated that the LL moderators did NOT ban CN mods because of content, but did ban them because of the repeated offences of code theft. CN was given numerous warnings and chances, but ignored them because he thought he had the right to do so.

On 7/17/2021 at 11:31 AM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Plenty of evidence was produced. The DD mod author admitted to the code theft, but said he had the right under "free use", and it was not his first nor second offence. The "drama" was actually started elsewhere by several non-LL modders, such as Deaderpool (MCCC), who banned the use of any CN mods primarily because they contained or were used for things which these modders are strictly against; rape, bestiality, paedophilia. But these other modders also banned CN mods because they used stolen code.

I don't know about the second offence, but for the first one TURBO reported the code theft. This time he did not report it. The LL site moderators learned about it, investigated, and took (the right) action on their own -like they're supposed to. It should be reiterated that the LL moderators did NOT ban CN mods because of content, but did ban them because of the repeated offences of code theft. CN was given numerous warnings and chances, but ignored them because he thought he had the right to do so.

Is there evidence that he "admitted" to the code theft? Why didn't the mods take action with the Wicked Whims malicious code? Anyway, if people want DD, it can be found at F95zone.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 4:31 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Funny tho people blame people for stealing code and stuff while EA do the same look at the new pack Cottage living we had chicken coop while ago by Icemunmun and many other plants and look at EA now copy the same thing make it in their image and bad btw and Icemunmun can't sue anyone 

On 5/20/2021 at 1:47 PM, Imaboss said:

I am trying to download some mods that require devious desires but I heard that the creator was banned. Is their a way to get the mod and does the older versions still work for the newer versions of sims 4?

You can follow his discord to get recent update to all his mods

On 7/17/2021 at 10:31 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Source or Hoax?

On 7/19/2021 at 2:37 AM, yukitokuroya said:

Is there evidence that he "admitted" to the code theft?

1 hour ago, Tekajekaje12 said:

Source or Hoax?

There was evidence, but all evidence has been removed. It's possible that the site moderators have some, but it really doesn't matter anymore. For one reason or another they removed his content and banned him from the site. Not that this is evidence, but he did mention to me in a PM once, that he got in trouble with the moderators (it was something to do with WW, but he did not specify what), and the moderators have only mentioned code theft. If you really care, I suppose you could compare the code. BTW I'm not putting down CN or his mods. I think it's good that he made mods for people that no one else wanted to make. It's just that he can't connect his mods to WW unless TURBO told him how (TURBO is against the content and didn't want to), so the only options he had was to use parts of code from WW or make a completely different mod.

7 hours ago, chicamia said:

Funny tho people blame people for stealing code and stuff while EA do the same look at the new pack Cottage living we had chicken coop while ago by Icemunmun and many other plants and look at EA now copy the same thing make it in their image and bad btw and Icemunmun can't sue anyone 

You are right. EA steals lots of ideas from modders, and usually makes worse copies of them. Unfortunately stealing ideas is not the same as stealing code, unless those ideas are copyrighted. But you can't copyright them because EA owns the game. It would be nice if they at least paid the modders money for using their ideas.

Edited by 2cool4u_1
On 8/15/2021 at 11:48 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

It's just that he can't connect his mods to WW unless TURBO told him how (TURBO is against the content and didn't want to), so the only options he had was to use parts of code from WW

That doesn't add up. Either you have access to WW code or you can't make your code interact with it without instructions. You can't have both at the same time.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:21 AM, Leuton said:

That doesn't add up. Either you have access to WW code or you can't make your code interact with it without instructions. You can't have both at the same time.

First message here ? Welcome.

It adds up. WW is not open source and Turbodriver has added some protections to prevent people to decompile his mod easily.  So if you want to add more functionality to WW it's better and far more polite to ask its creator for some help first. If you have no positive reponses, you can only give up (the wise way) or decompile the code (the spartan way). Not impossible but it takes time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 7:44 PM, Gambit said:

It adds up. WW is not open source and Turbodriver has added some protections to prevent people to decompile his mod easily.  So if you want to add more functionality to WW it's better and far more polite to ask its creator for some help first. If you have no positive reponses, you can only give up (the wise way) or decompile the code (the spartan way). Not impossible but it takes time.

It doesn't depend on Malware Whims.

On 9/12/2021 at 11:24 PM, wutpickel said:

I kind of miss Sims 3 in that regard. You had Passion and KinkyWorld.

Haha yeah. I remember that mod was basically a "All in One" regarding this kind of stuff. Pretty nice actually, since you could disable some of the options if you wanted to.

Also the peeper in KW scared the s*** outta me the first time he appeared. The one in sims 4 is less creepy.

On 8/24/2021 at 11:44 PM, Gambit said:

Don't suppose anyone knows best way to contact and ask Turbodriver for required code to add functionality to WW?

On 9/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, TovahT said:

Don't suppose anyone knows best way to contact and ask Turbodriver for required code to add functionality to WW?

Wicked doesn't behave well with DD anymore. Turbo added code to Wicked that makes any S4CL mods not work. Also, DD is independent from WW now. More features, less problems with DD. And even if you asked turbo for more functionality, being an *** like he is, he won't add any. He said that no extra functionality that DD provided would be added to Wicked.

Edited by yukitokuroya