Post Counts :P

Mailamea

Nothing really :P

Here are the top users with most post counts :)

1 - Gregathit : Obviously :P i mean he been there ever since and help ppl :)

2 - Prideslayer : too obvious without him fallout world would be much dull *wink wink*

3 - ArkofTruth : was known long ago with another name that i don't know, post dates way way back :P

4 - User29 : like pride, known to help people and sexout plugins 

5 - Halstrom : SCR!!!!!!!!

6 - The Mad God : big board of fun!!! lots of help too

7 - Nonusnomei : BIGBOARDOFFUN!! literally

8 - Zippy57 : lots and lots of Sexout plugins, and very active and helpful :)

9 - ChancellorKremlin : good community help, and a moderator, shhhhhhhhhh :P

10 - Arcueid Brunestud : honestly? i don't know anything about this guy :P

----------

11 - Polluxval : do i need to type in why? hes all over the place :P

12 - Mailamea - Yep did not even make it to the top 10 :P :P :( lol

Here is the detailed list 

Man! I talk WAY too much!!!! Someone please tell me to shut the hell up already!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

OK! Shut up so I can overtake you :P

Also for the record my name didn't change really. It just went from "ArkOfTruh" to "Ark of Truth" that's it. :P

You have reached the top 10 ;) You just don't know it yet :P

Of course!

... Umn.. Let'see..

“Emily suspicious that gregathit is ashal's main account.“ Because both of them have cinderella complex?

What....I don't even.......?

No, I am NOT Ashal!  Even thinking that would be insulting to Ashal.  I am FAR more loony that he is.  :P

..........and why in the wide world of sports would ANYONE think I have unconscious desire to be taken care of by others?  That is just so far out there........I don't even know how to begin to respond.  :unsure:

If I had to pick one of the 'popular' complexes I think I would fit more in the Hero Complex.  Catchy name ain't it!

Link to some of the more well known complexes: http://analyticalpsychology.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/types-of-psychological-complexes/

Yes, of course.

Yes, Indeed.

Sometimes emily contemplete that why ashal are not too social within his own realm and having you favors us all since the beginning of time.

And the matter of fact that you being on the top list on loverslab posters. :P

Emily may be wrong at most time but her knaif and her guts never told lily to emily.

I think you're on to something....

He uses the ashal account only when moderator rights are not enough like Prince Adam transforms him self into He-Man if needed :D

Do you also have so a fancy saying like " By the power of Grayskull..." when you transform, gregathit?

And my I point out Emily that history teaches us that knaifs are not the best advisors, stick bettter to crystal balls they are far accurate more :P

But knaif discern future by reading the entrails since roman times.

...Er...

We're still on big board of fun right? Emily worries if greg lock down this thread, You know.

It's not very often a moderator linger on big board of fun and content to dwell among the outcasts and band of misfit.

hmmh 11000 posts... didn't pay attention until now. :)

@ Ark of Truth

Why do you want to be the first ? :D

I don't, to be honest there is no way I can be with Greg's amount of posts. I just needed a reason to tell him to "shut up" as he put it.

But knaif discern future by reading the entrails since roman times.

...Er...

We're still on big board of fun right? Emily worries if greg lock down this thread, You know.

It's not very often a moderator linger on big board of fun and content to dwell among the outcasts and band of misfit.

Bones....Bones............BONES!

What.....is.....this.....strange......place....?  The......Big.....board....of.....fun..?

Must....leave....quickly!  The....natives....practice.....cannibalism!   

.....Scotty......you..inebriated..Irishman.....beam..us..up..NOW!!!

I don't, to be honest there is no way I can be with Greg's amount of posts. I just needed a reason to tell him to "shut up" as he put it.

:dodgy:

Don't make me pop over to the Big Board of Fun Ban Game thread......and Ban you!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bones....Bones............BONES!

What.....is.....this.....strange......place....?  The......Big.....board....of.....fun..?

Must....leave....quickly!  The....natives....practice.....cannibalism!   

.....Scotty......you..inebriated..Irishman.....beam..us..up..NOW!!!

Laughing so hard my ribs hurt :D Personally I thought Scotty was Scottish.

:dodgy:

Don't make me pop over to the Big Board of Fun Ban Game thread......and Ban you!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always with the abusive use of power with you  :dodgy:

Post counts eh?
Hmm, let's see...

Spell: Member Since 14-July 11
Active Posts: 105(excluded this)

gregathit: Member Since 11-June 11
Active Posts: 11,124

My professional analysis: You're a notorious chatterbox!!  :lol:^_^

Archived