Post counts eh?

Hmm, let's see...

Spell: Member Since 14-July 11

Active Posts: 105(excluded this)

gregathit: Member Since 11-June 11

Active Posts: 11,124

My professional analysis: You're a notorious chatterbox!!  :lol:^_^

WOW!  I guess you and I have found our polar opposites!  :lol:

Place 92 :( Do I have to commit suicide?

Mailamea where are the threads "Like Counts"," Friend Counts","Topic Counts" and "File Counts"?????? :D 

Most of mine and Mailamea posts count is inside "The banning game" and "Say something interesting about the person above you"

So no, committing suicide is not a option.

You can get the information for most liked content but it goes by mod not mod author. The others you can't do as far as I know. If they is a way to get that information I'm sure Mailamea will find a way. She's tricky like that :P

But knaif discern future by reading the entrails since roman times.

...Er...

We're still on big board of fun right? Emily worries if greg lock down this thread, You know.

It's not very often a moderator linger on big board of fun and content to dwell among the outcasts and band of misfit.

Bones....Bones............BONES!

What.....is.....this.....strange......place....?  The......Big.....board....of.....fun..?

Must....leave....quickly!  The....natives....practice.....cannibalism!   

.....Scotty......you..inebriated..Irishman.....beam..us..up..NOW!!!

W8 :o

New Counts threads ideas.

"Have a mod conflict and did not send the load order Counts"

"Have Load order problem and did not read the sample Load order Counts"

Are these two counting the times that someone points out that others have failed to this? 

If so I am not sure it would be a fair contest...... :P

@ Mailamea

I'm just a guy that passing through from time to time. Nothing really interesting about me. XD

Whats weird is a know everyone within the listed top posters, but i don't know you. lol

I'm in the top ten? Kewl I guess.

Yeah, the BBofF certainly has buffed up my post count quite a bit, but I've really slowed down posting here (which means nonusnomeni will be taking my current place soon! Oh no!!). I'll have you know though that I do try to post in other places too! Hell, I'd be posting in the LwPK tech support section way more often if Gregathit wasn't so damn efficient! :P

lol... I'm just a humble man who like to help others in trouble and try to honed his wicked sense of humour. And please, no stalking. XD Wahahahahaha~~~~

Arcuied is the grumpiest person on the server. :P

The bbof board will never be the same as without him around.

I'm in the top ten? Kewl I guess.

Yeah, the BBofF certainly has buffed up my post count quite a bit, but I've really slowed down posting here (which means nonusnomeni will be taking my current place soon! Oh no!!). I'll have you know though that I do try to post in other places too! Hell, I'd be posting in the LwPK tech support section way more often if Gregathit wasn't so damn efficient! :P

Since I apparently need to shut the hell up........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll let you take the next dozen or so cries for help. ;)

Archived