Why not enough body physics

Ok I do understand a lot of modders do different things for all types of games from skyrim to sims 4 some are nice some are stupid sorry to say. But I do not understand where is all the Physics and body changes for anal and vagina Skyrim and Skyrim se has Bhunp <--- but not good enough to much body clipping cant keep inline Sims 4 no physics at all just body. Will there ever be any change or all the same... Sorry for the bother was just asking. I do understand the policy on games but when you buy something its yours not Thiers its like when I buy beef and its mine I eat it ROFL

And again sorry for this bother   Thank You for any answers

45 minutes ago, Kapricashade634 said:

Ok I do understand a lot of modders do different things for all types of games from skyrim to sims 4 some are nice some are stupid sorry to say. But I do not understand where is all the Physics and body changes for anal and vagina Skyrim and Skyrim se has Bhunp <--- but not good enough to much body clipping cant keep inline Sims 4 no physics at all just body. Will there ever be any change or all the same... Sorry for the bother was just asking. I do understand the policy on games but when you buy something its yours not Thiers its like when I buy beef and its mine I eat it ROFL

And again sorry for this bother   Thank You for any answers

My thought for this.
That's not how it works in entertainment industry\market, beef is not Intellectual Property, you buy a license of IP to use from the company and abide by their EULA as they are the owner of this IP. Of course this technique is a direct violation of "Contract of sale" commercial law of any country, that has a market in any form, by logic.
  As for the physics implementation in some projects it all depends on the source code of the game, if the game has already used some kind of physics implementation, it is possible to create mods with them. This workflow is for people who proficient in physics in game development. And modders commonly are math (script) experts (+ it all depends on Skeleton RIG animation pipeline )  thus there are not many support for physics mods, lack of experience and human resources to make it all happen.           

1 hour ago, Kapricashade634 said:

but not good enough to much body clipping

SMP can be made flawless, it has to be tailored to your specific hardware, and there does not exist a AIO package for it any anyone that says there is is either an idiot or a liar with a patreon.

As for generic physics, movers and shapekeys can be substituted for collision but take effort and work, just like anything else.

It's kind of ironic you mentioning ownership when SMP is supposed to be personally tailored to your machine; and any generic version isn't.

As for "physics" in general, the engine used has to support it, and a module or plugin thereof has to exist. Virtually any sex game made in Unity or U4/5 has physics support by default. As for the Sims, why you want sex physics in an EA owned product is beyond me, that shit is as plastic and corporate as can exist. 

36 minutes ago, 27X said:

SMP can be made flawless, it has to be tailored to your specific hardware, and there does not exist a AIO package for it any anyone that says there is is either an idiot or a liar with a patreon.

As for generic physics, movers and shapekeys can be substituted for collision but take effort and work, just like anything else.

It's kind of ironic you mentioning ownership when SMP is supposed to be personally tailored to your machine; and any generic version isn't.

As for "physics" in general, the engine used has to support it, and a module or plugin thereof has to exist. Virtually any sex game made in Unity or U4/5 has physics support by default. As for the Sims, why you want sex physics in an EA owned product is beyond me, that shit is as plastic and corporate as can exist. 

Sims was made by EA? I thought it was made by Barbie or something. Learn something new every day.?

Disclaimer: If you like sims good for you. Just not my fetish and all that.

Wouldn't you think they can add more on XPMSE or xp32 for more sexual physics or FNIS to add more bones depending on animations and body extensions ?? the software is there but adding more would be easier  I know it takes time but wouldn't it be worth it and time is not an option LOL with this covid thing KEEP SAFE ty

28 minutes ago, Kapricashade634 said:

Wouldn't you think they can add more on XPMSE or xp32 for more sexual physics or FNIS to add more bones depending on animations and body extensions ?? the software is there but adding more would be easier  I know it takes time but wouldn't it be worth it and time is not an option LOL with this covid thing KEEP SAFE ty

I don't know what to tell ya. Not a lot of initiative goes into fixing a broken physics system(Skyrim) or making a completely new one(Sims). I could suggest paying them if the Creation Club weren't already so cursed. You could try your hand at SMP which I still haven't figured out more for a lack of caring if anything. But can you blame me. Physics is complicated shit.

147064011.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

3 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I don't know what to tell ya. Not a lot of initiative goes into fixing a broken physics system(Skyrim) or making a completely new one(Sims). I could suggest paying them if the Creation Club weren't already so cursed. You could try your hand at SMP which I still haven't figured out more for a lack of caring if anything. But can you blame me. Physics is complicated shit.

147064011.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

SMP means Shape or body - skin Movement and Physics  Maya 3d or others like Blender  is it that hard LOL just adding a few or maybe a lot depending if possible

Just saying if they progressed this far wouldn't you think it can get better ???? Thank you on feed back

19 hours ago, 27X said:

why you want sex physics in an EA owned product is beyond me, that shit is as plastic and corporate as can exist. 

hey. no no.. don't piss in anyone's soup.

Some people appreciate artistic well lit maps.. Other people are happy just to be fucking on towel at the beach. The rooms don't matter at all. People matter.

There are rarely physics in games in which there are customizable characters for a variety of reasons, be it impact on performance or potentially pushing the age rating for a game up in a particular region if they do not face bans. That is why modders have to step in to add them in in many cases. 

As for the Sims 4, perhaps you overlooked this mod?

21 hours ago, Kapricashade634 said:

Ok I do understand a lot of modders do different things for all types of games from skyrim to sims 4

Mod = modification. Not rewriting the game code. Taking what exists (objects/animations) and making changes to those.

Game developers make games and they have bugs. Occasionally we get lucky and they get fixed. A mod creator that decides to go in and make changes to the game code to alter how the game inherently works is going to run up against the same problems - interconnected files which have dependencies, or limits to the game engine, etc. can all cause unwanted effects that must be accounted for. When a team of professionals have problems getting this right, would one expect one or a few individuals to open the existing body of work and just wave a magic wand to flawlessly change things?

>>> Games are cool. Mods are fun. People that sit on the side and spew a wish list are many.

One will notice the games with the most mods are also the same games which released a suite of tools to do so. From the original DOOM's map editor to Bethesda's GECK and the many other things used by Sims mod makers. Many tools are made by very smart people to manipulate files in the event none were released by the developers to alter specific files. This is why one sees 'several' mentioned to make what would appear to be 'simple' changes. Like a file extractor, then another to open that file to make changes/etc. then it must be repacked into a format the game will accept. Simple huh?

19 hours ago, Darkpig said:

If you like sims good for you.

Thanks - I appreciate that  :P 

21 hours ago, Kapricashade634 said:

If you're talking about Sims, because it uses a completely different engine and completely different animation rig. Secondly, people have added physics to the Sims before and it always end in "pay me" except for one instance which Faux just posted.

8 minutes ago, 27X said:

If you're talking about Sims, because it uses a completely engine and completely different animation rig. Secondly, people have added physics to the Sims before and it always end in "pay me" except for one instance which Faux just posted.

that's... :smirk: huh? Isn't there a complete detailed tutorial and walk through on how to take figures, run them through blender, create those step through frames and use a specific tool to reintegrate animations into the world proper? I mean we have several different variants on those tutorials. For Sims 3, Sims 4 and finally unifying it under WW.

oh that jiggle stuff everyone is fixated on and the variations that gravity and motion are supposed to do.

I hope this doesn't seem to come off as rude.. but isn't your specialty map and room creation? just static geometry and lighting?

This probably isn't you. I probably has some pattern recognition combined with dyslexia. 1 = 7 and such but you have been here for a really long time.

Can I kindly ask, are there any animation systems you do like or enjoy? I keep reading you don't like this or that. I don't know how to engage in a more subtle conversation pertaining to animations. Is there a system you like to use over another?

I mean I don't like the repetitive puppetry that I see in The Sims 4, it seems all angular, stilted and every movement is rushed, watching them gesticulate and overly doing the hand/arm elbow and overall body movements seem kinda gross. and they always perform them at the same speed. (A.k.a. why inspite of the amazing library of poses and animations and clothing never was something I "wanted" to play..) however feels like sometimes you have to adapt to get into things you don't like. Like Solitare. Who the fuck plays Solitare.. people who warm seats at offices.. but I NEVER knew Minesweeper does have a competitive scene.

That said, are there any engines you do like animations in? Unreal? Unity? AR or Mo-cap? Technician aka Miko is really skilled.

I think the most shocking thing would be is if your told people WHY you dislike the system that the Sims as in it uses the same animation system as NBA, Madden, and Fifa.

1044029839_UtterBlursedness.gif.16fe0af072db4890886516d81953b4ea.gif

2155x.png

On 5/17/2021 at 2:56 PM, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

hey. no no.. don't piss in anyone's soup.

Some people appreciate artistic well lit maps.. Other people are happy just to be fucking on towel at the beach. The rooms don't matter at all. People matter.

What I meant was just to add a little more vaginal and anal opening and closing for sims in sims 4 expanding more in the that area a little more work doesn't if that's a lot then I don't know. just to have normal sex have kids and more sex  ROFL

36 minutes ago, Kapricashade634 said:

What I meant was just to add a little more vaginal and anal opening and closing for sims in sims 4 expanding more in the that area a little more work doesn't if that's a lot then I don't know. just to have normal sex have kids and more sex  ROFL

Oh.. I'm sorry. No. REALLY. I sincerely apologize. 

I really don't give a shit..(about anal). Pun intended. In fact? Having a hemorrhoidectomy... I'm like a depressed warped version of Filthy Frank.. "Eat ass? Uh... only because I'm in love with her and she likes the stimulation."

I didn't look into the mod descriptors. I was just trailing/tailing what I thought was a Map maker for Honey Select 2 only to find every thread and comment some sort of weird side-handed disparagement which... While subtle.. didn't mean they should be allowed to do so. And considering how "young" my account appears. I take issue with the mentally defective and bullies.

I also don't like Thicc so the jiggle physics I really am not interested in... Even in the slightest. I consider "twerking" low class behavior.. aka baboon brains. I'm not going to post any baboon ass but you know, swole red cheek on a female baboon indicates estrus.. aka jiggling it is "return to monky" beviour.

"Add Vaginal opening..." 

Okay that is kinda my fetish. Honestly, Mating press and Clinging Lifting and receiving leg wrap is what I enjoy (like most normal men/males). Now you can blame my lack of "fitness" or "height" but there is zero chance for most of these women that twerk. Over 5'2 to be light enough to Clinging Lift fuck in the shower. I'm only 5'10..

The lightest 5"7 woman in the state I FUCKING HATE!!!! I have run into has either been fit, tight and happily married.. OR 185 pounds.. 

I mean If they are equivalent to ones height and out of shape so much so they jiggle like jello? it means their fitness level will force you to over extert and typically display traits that are lazy... Even in bed.

I did some construction work when I was younger.. Also some martial arts.. So 8 hours of lifting sacks of cement. or moving and shoveling wheelbarrows.. I would eat like a beast.. and oddly was lean as hell. 

Last thing I ever considered or wanted was some obese lazy PoS.. that whined about being on their feet and needed a "massage".  So I thought incorrectly.. I'll stick with college with a degree and be a proper "EARNER" and yeah Gen 0 Immigrant meant "American Puritan Work Ethic" got you.. THE GOOD PUSSY.

Nah, all the good pussy is married at 18 and divorced at 23 with 2 ex-husbands and 4 kids in tow.

Again, I'm sorry, I'm rambling. Honestly, the only thing I'm good at is FUCKING.. Everything else I'm just kinda above average at. 

Hell yeah, I AGREE 100% with you. I don't want clothing pins, pericings, rings or wierd stabby shit or tat ink on anything below the panty line unless it's my name on it... Now, I'd be pleased as punch if there was one girl that said "You! only you and yours. Give it the ALL!"

And then said "I won't stop until I have all of your seed inside!". Someone who is kind enough to rub your back.. give you a break.. even as far as use a speculum after sex and open flower up with a speculum.. and then say "it belongs deeper" before toying herself to impregnation and makes you watch..

YEAH, The Sims 4 is lacking proper penetration. Now.. I won't get into the details but Unity has a few games.. Where the community has coded proper pelvic bones and muscle geometry for women/girls (I say girls I mean any human female over the age of 18 and under 24, women are human females from 25-27. right before they become dry and barren.)

There is an entire rabbit hole (no joke.. aka medical anatomy community working to bring accurate modeling for studies.) of already pre-created "model" systems. blood, bone, muscle and skin.. Those models are usually in the $500 to $1k range. 

As someone that had a parent who was a nurse.. I can say Endocrine, Glandular, Secretory, Sinew systems are completely missing. 

The word for TODAY IS: Sinew.. 

(typing in snew will give you a retarded rock band)

@Kapricashade634 In summary, you spoke from your heart and truthfully. AND YOU WERE NOT INCORRECT. The more posts I ran across from 27XX the more I saw a piece of shit non-human who is obsessed with rooms.. and scenes. AND disparaging anyone regarding forms and bodies. How people have allow them to slide under the radar is beyond me.

They belong in an "Interior decorators" forum and site.. and not here. The world needs more fit and lean girls. and less stupid lazy obese types of people. Then again that is just my opinion.

4 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

Oh.. I'm sorry. No. REALLY. I sincerely apologize. 

I really don't give a shit..(about anal). Pun intended. In fact? Having a hemorrhoidectomy... I'm like a depressed warped version of Filthy Frank.. "Eat ass? Uh... only because I'm in love with her and she likes the stimulation."

I didn't look into the mod descriptors. I was just trailing/tailing what I thought was a Map maker for Honey Select 2 only to find every thread and comment some sort of weird side-handed disparagement which... While subtle.. didn't mean they should be allowed to do so. And considering how "young" my account appears. I take issue with the mentally defective and bullies.

I also don't like Thicc so the jiggle physics I really am not interested in... Even in the slightest. I consider "twerking" low class behavior.. aka baboon brains. I'm not going to post any baboon ass but you know, swole red cheek on a female baboon indicates estrus.. aka jiggling it is "return to monky" beviour.

Okay that is kinda my fetish. Honestly, Mating press and Clinging Lifting and receiving leg wrap is what I enjoy (like most normal men/males). Now you can blame my lack of "fitness" or "height" but there is zero chance for most of these women that twerk. Over 5'2 to be light enough to Clinging Lift fuck in the shower. I'm only 5'10..

The lightest 5"7 woman in the state I FUCKING HATE!!!! I have run into has either been fit, tight and happily married.. OR 185 pounds.. 

I mean If they are equivalent to ones height and out of shape so much so they jiggle like jello? it means their fitness level will force you to over extert and typically display traits that are lazy... Even in bed.

I did some construction work when I was younger.. Also some martial arts.. So 8 hours of lifting sacks of cement. or moving and shoveling wheelbarrows.. I would eat like a beast.. and oddly was lean as hell. 

Last thing I ever considered or wanted was some obese lazy PoS.. that whined about being on their feet and needed a "massage".  So I thought incorrectly.. I'll stick with college with a degree and be a proper "EARNER" and yeah Gen 0 Immigrant meant "American Puritan Work Ethic" got you.. THE GOOD PUSSY.

Nah, all the good pussy is married at 18 and divorced at 23 with 2 ex-husbands and 4 kids in tow.

Again, I'm sorry, I'm rambling. Honestly, the only thing I'm good at is FUCKING.. Everything else I'm just kinda above average at. 

Hell yeah, I AGREE 100% with you. I don't want clothing pins, pericings, rings or wierd stabby shit or tat ink on anything below the panty line unless it's my name on it... Now, I'd be pleased as punch if there was one girl that said "You! only you and yours. Give it the ALL!"

And then said "I won't stop until I have all of your seed inside!". Someone who is kind enough to rub your back.. give you a break.. even as far as use a speculum after sex and open flower up with a speculum.. and then say "it belongs deeper" before toying herself to impregnation and makes you watch..

YEAH, The Sims 4 is lacking proper penetration. Now.. I won't get into the details but Unity has a few games.. Where the community has coded proper pelvic bones and muscle geometry for women/girls (I say girls I mean any human female over the age of 18 and under 24, women are human females from 25-27. right before they become dry and barren.)

There is an entire rabbit hole (no joke.. aka medical anatomy community working to bring accurate modeling for studies.) of already pre-created "model" systems. blood, bone, muscle and skin.. Those models are usually in the $500 to $1k range. 

As someone that had a parent who was a nurse.. I can say Endocrine, Glandular, Secretory, Sinew systems are completely missing. 

The word for TODAY IS: Sinew.. 

(typing in snew will give you a retarded rock band)

@Kapricashade634 In summary, you spoke from your heart and truthfully. AND YOU WERE NOT INCORRECT. The more posts I ran across from 27XX the more I saw a piece of shit non-human who is obsessed with rooms.. and scenes. AND disparaging anyone regarding forms and bodies. How people have allow them to slide under the radar is beyond me.

They belong in an "Interior decorators" forum and site.. and not here. The world needs more fit and lean girls. and less stupid lazy obese types of people. Then again that is just my opinion.

There's a lot I could say here, but I'll just go with the obvious. Even on a skinny girl, breasts can jiggle. The OP never said anything about physics as in obese or 'out of shape' women, or even twerking. 

On 5/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, Kapricashade634 said:

SMP means Shape or body - skin Movement and Physics  Maya 3d or others like Blender  is it that hard LOL just adding a few or maybe a lot depending if possible

Just saying if they progressed this far wouldn't you think it can get better ???? Thank you on feed back

Call it hearsay but SMP is made by HydrogensaysHDT who was the same one who made HDT Physics Extensions. SMP stands for Skinned Mesh Physics. The author never finished optimizing it but reportedly it is better than the regular physics extension but requires more to run it.

1 hour ago, ShenGo said:

There's a lot I could say here, but I'll just go with the obvious. Even on a skinny girl, breasts can jiggle. The OP never said anything about physics as in obese or 'out of shape' women, or even twerking. 

I already told Caprica.. no offense.. and I don't know what you are trying to take and twist out of context. Also I don't care. In short stay out of it and mind your own business. Again all I read was someone toxic being passive aggressive and original reply. (aka 2155) so kindly stay out of it. unless 2155 is your alt. who are you?

P.S. "Even on a skinny girl, breasts can jiggle." yes, yes they can and they are perfect.