Search bar showing zero results for something that had over hundreds of results yesterday

I was looking for a specific Skyrim SOS mod yesterday, so I looked up SOS. Hundreds of results to scroll through. I looked up SOS again today, exact same search criteria, spelled exactly the same. Search engine found zero results. This is obviously an error by the site, as it worked just fine yesterday. I'm not sure what to do from here though, there doesn't seem to be a bug reporting column that I can see clearly

2 hours ago, myuhinny said:

I'd say try again as I just tried searching for SOS using the main pages search bar in the top right hand corner and had 8 pages worth of stuff pop up.

No, it doesn't! Neither SOS nor any other keyword. Even terms I used countless times before don't work since yesterdays anymore.