NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Sign in to follow this  
lula

legend of queen opala followers

:heart: hi guys.
I'm not very good with mods, this is my first mod, and I must say that I received much help from a friend (graph thank you very much for your patience)
are low-level girls, but very sexy
:blush:

logo.jpg

Farah
-LOCATION-saved in Lost Knife Hideout and
Return to Drunken Hunt's Man
V3-BODY CHSBHC
Osira
-LOCATION-Drunken Hunt's Man
ADEC-BODY
Opala
-LOCATION-Drunken Hunt's Man
-BODY Standard
q5544vvar544wq46g.jpg
I would like to add more clothes, and maybe change her hair.
:sleepy:

http://www.mediafire.com/?69ei40didbkls0f

bad news, 

Farah
-LOCATION-saved in Lost Knife Hideout and
Return to Drunken Hunt's Man
V3-BODY CHSBHC

shes not there, i just got there and cleaned all hideout/cave and nothing of her, the others 2 Osira and Works fine, its right there, exact spot, going post pic with 2 girls working fine and post of maps with arrow point ar areas wich farah its not there, showing like i cleaned that while searching for her.

Obs: she already exist, summoned her with console, but not at place of description, at least for me.

Still a Great work, just missed a location spot i guess.

post-19248-0-07950700-1367397148_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-17823000-1367397168_thumb.jpg

post-19248-0-58728000-1367397184_thumb.jpg

I usually never post a comment, but I found 2 bugs in your mod. It may be because it is not compatible with other mod

First after saving Farah, I invited her to live in the luxury bathouse mod. But the game crashed when she go near it. No problem with Osira or Opala though.

Second, the "show me adult show XXX" spell mod does not work either, which also crash the game.

P.S. Great job on this mod, hope you fix the bug soon.

I usually never post a comment, but I found 2 bugs in your mod. It may be because it is not compatible with other mod

First after saving Farah, I invited her to live in the luxury bathouse mod. But the game crashed when she go near it. No problem with Osira or Opala though.

Second, the "show me adult show XXX" spell mod does not work either, which also crash the game.

mind if i ask , if you are a companion? because im a vampire and she not at cave, cleaned all, maybe can you post a photo with location?

mind if i ask , if you are a companion? because im a vampire and she not at cave, cleaned all, maybe can you post a photo with location?

farah it's located in the metal cage.

and GOOD JOB! haha now the problem is yours lula ;) . I like the look Osira,

but opala is half ugly. and Lady FARAH is sexy

KEEP WORKING!

Is there anything special I need to make this run? I'm getting CTD as soon as I try to load an area where the companions are supposed to be.

I only have cbbe body, some skimpy armor replacers, bella's beauty mod and apachii hair.

Really like how Farah looks, I think I need her in my game ;)

Thank you for the new toys. I took some pictures of "playing" with them;

post-23097-0-25978800-1367562094_thumb.jpg

post-23097-0-25637400-1367562114_thumb.jpg

post-23097-0-02103700-1367562136_thumb.jpg

post-23097-0-36632100-1367562155_thumb.jpg

post-23097-0-54477500-1367562178_thumb.jpg

post-23097-0-00745000-1367562200_thumb.jpg

post-23097-0-63255500-1367562220_thumb.jpg

post-23097-0-50558300-1367562241_thumb.jpg

post-23097-0-31877300-1367562275_thumb.jpg

And finally...

post-23097-0-17539900-1367562301_thumb.jpg

Hurray for creampie!

lula I like your work, Farah- hot Milf ), where to download tattooed under his eyes and rings like the character Farah ?

sorry for my bad english                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Thank you for the new toys. I took some pictures of "playing" with them;

What animation set did you use for this? :o

Arrok's replacers for SexiS.

This is gr8 !

Thx !

Now I only need a black panther to use them all perfectly !

Guest Jenova23

It would be cool if they were voiced followers plenty of adult voiced dialog to use from the game. Though I don't know if it's possible to convert it, either or here are the voices it would be a very nice quest mod.

Legend of Queen Opala II Audio.rar

Nice, but I'm having a couple of issues:

Opala has a pretty visible neck seam.  Also, when I recruit her as a follower, she changes into a Wedding Dress, which causes her body to reform to my (far more modest) custom body.  She doesn't resume her usual shape when naked.

Osira's hair obscures her breasts.  I think her breasts might also be resizing when I use the gear management abilities from Amazing Follower Tweaks, but I'm not sure.

Any solutions?  Otherwise, these gals look REALLY good, well done!

EDIT:  Tried messing around a bit in the Creation Kit to see if I could fix some of these issues, and the character's shapes seem to be tied to their clothes, not their actual bodies.  I don't know anything about making followers with custom bodies, but it would seem that's the next thing to do to make this work correctly for people with custom body replacers.