How do you make a room

1 hour ago, ahmedaeql said:

Hello i was just wondering if there a way to customize a room or create a new one i wana know the way all i see is people posting room but never a way to make one .and thank

Are you familiar with how to use Blender? Making a room is not something like just dragging and dropping objects into a space.  Most folks will import an room object into Blender and start optimizing the room from there.

We have at least 3or so complete tutorials on klubexile on how to do it so you can start there.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:59 AM, hdiddy said:

Are you familiar with how to use Blender? Making a room is not something like just dragging and dropping objects into a space.  Most folks will import an room object into Blender and start optimizing the room from there.

We have at least 3or so complete tutorials on klubexile on how to do it so you can start there.

Sorry im not familiar with it so all i need is the blender program and i can create and edit rooms ? Looks simple enough thank you for the answer