Ostim Solutions - A Sexlab Solutions Revisited Port

• 1 month later...

I tried this with the voice files add on scenes work without issues but follower support doesnt work , the manual tag spell works, message shows that npc was tagged as a follower but the scenes choose player regardless of that , has this function been implemented too or not? Is there a plan to make it work in the future updates?

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anything out there like PAH (Paradis Halls) for Ostim? like OCapture or something? i seen ODefeat and its pretty neat with a few bug like being locked into the Ostuggle animation even after you defended or the npc defended well. Is there any capture system in the works?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a problem I've had in the past with regular SL version of solutions that i never found a fix for, was wondering if anyone else here also experiences this or has a solution.
If I turn on the "use female followers for males" option, it never works. I expect my female follower to "pay" the riften guard, but instead I always end up with a dick in my mouth. For example. Has anyone ever got that to work properly?

2 hours ago, dyzio1999 said:

This is a problem I've had in the past with regular SL version of solutions that i never found a fix for, was wondering if anyone else here also experiences this or has a solution.
If I turn on the "use female followers for males" option, it never works. I expect my female follower to "pay" the riften guard, but instead I always end up with a dick in my mouth. For example. Has anyone ever got that to work properly?

In regular version you have to use a spell to tag NPC as follower and then it works, but in this version it does not, follower script has not been rewritten to use Ostim instead of Sexlab. If this version will ever work for followers AI have no idea , I asked this some time before here and got no answer sadly.

4 hours ago, agiz19 said:

In regular version you have to use a spell to tag NPC as follower and then it works, but in this version it does not, follower script has not been rewritten to use Ostim instead of Sexlab. If this version will ever work for followers AI have no idea , I asked this some time before here and got no answer sadly.

wow i feel stupid for never realizing there was a spell for that... lol
well thats unfortunate, thanks for the reply !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Issue:  Using OStim NG, player character is locked in position after completing sex scene with NPC.

Workaround:  Open console, select NPC and use "activate player" console command to start conversation with NPC, then exit the dialogue.

Known issue with multiple mods that initiate sex through dialogue, including OPrivacy, fix is being worked on.  Doesn't seem to repro reliably.

On 1/4/2023 at 10:44 AM, dkvryce said:

Issue:  Using OStim NG, player character is locked in position after completing sex scene with NPC.

Workaround:  Open console, select NPC and use "activate player" console command to start conversation with NPC, then exit the dialogue.

Known issue with multiple mods that initiate sex through dialogue, including OPrivacy, fix is being worked on.  Doesn't seem to repro reliably.

Thank you will try this. Console command enableplayercontrols wont work for this problem

On 1/6/2023 at 8:50 AM, WarAcez said:

Thank you will try this. Console command enableplayercontrols wont work for this problem

It's worked for me every time -- with the caveat that I need a NPC on screen to activate, and occasionally the NPC will try to wander around a corner.  So rude!  Couldn't they at least cuddle for a couple minutes?

The following issue exits for all mods that initiate NPC on NPC scenes, it's not exclusive to this mod.

For around a month now I've been unable to get NPC on NPC scenes to trigger properly. I've tested this with ScRappies Match Maker, ONights, Ostim Solutions, and Shadowmans NPCs 16 - Swingers - OStim Add-on SPID (converted by SimonPhil).

The issue: When an NPC on NPC is triggered, the PC is inserted into the scene instead of the NPC. Specifically for OStim Solutions, this means instead of my Female follower (which I've manually tagged with tagging spell and set in the MCM) being the one inserted into the scene, it's my PC...

For ScRappies Match Maker and ONights, the PC would be inserted into scenes with the female NPC whenever an NPC on NPC scene triggers.

With the Swingers mod, If I choose the "sharing" option, meaning I start a scene with the husbands wife, and the husband starts a scene with my female NPC. The scene starts to initiate and then quickly unhooks the husband and my female NPC, leaving the scene only to play out between me and husbands wife.

I've seen others mention this issue but no one seems to know what's causing it. Any help would be much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2022 at 7:32 AM, agiz19 said:

I tried this with the voice files add on scenes work without issues but follower support doesnt work , the manual tag spell works, message shows that npc was tagged as a follower but the scenes choose player regardless of that , has this function been implemented too or not? Is there a plan to make it work in the future updates?

I had this same problem. I was a male character, choosing "use female follower for males." It turns out that Solutions is using the IsFemale() function from Ostim to check whether the follower is female. When you have SoS installed, that just checks whether the actor has a schlong (is in SoSFaction). So if you have any schlong being distributed to females (including the "No Futanari Schlong" or SOS pubic hair), it won't recognize them as female.

One workaround for existing games would be to check "use male follower for males" instead (and then just use the selection spell to select a female follower as normal). I don't know how many other Ostim functions / addons rely on the same logic, though, so it might be better to completely avoid using any female "non-schlongs" with Ostim.

Edited by xhilck
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...