Ostim Solutions - A Sexlab Solutions Revisited Port

I have a female character and a male follower. I used the follower to have sex with a female NPC (using the "Male followers for females" option), which should work to advance a quest, but the quest stage didn't advance (it did when I had lesbian sex with her using my character) I don't know if I did something wrong or if the other options with the followers don't work either.

The NPC and the follower had sex, the scene starts correctly, the problem is only that the quest stage does not progress

Edited by Lucho Gaming
  • 3 weeks later...

I am getting a very strange bug. I initiate the conversation with faralda at the college of winterhold, the scene starts, and then the camera is placed somewhere in the skybox above whiterun. The scene still plays out and when finished I can sometimes move my character, sometimes not. I am using OSTIM NG, is that why this is happening?

Edited by Snickerer
  • 2 months later...
On 6/5/2023 at 1:57 AM, Jieigh said:

Can anyone testify to have this working with Ostim NG (nexr generation)?

It works in Ostim NG. But as another guy said before if you select follower scenes with npcs as a solution, it doesn't make advance in quest stage. You need to do all scenes with npcs yourself. 

• 2 weeks later...

Its broken either way no matter which Ostim you use xD , the quests only progress if the player is in the scene - follower scenes can be set up to play but quests are not completed after; and as the new Ostim stnadalone goes, imo its not worth it at the moment really, the new UI is not so good needs a alot of polishing and I really dont like the design of it or the usage, there are ton of problems where your controls and character gets stuck, CTDs, animation packs need to be converted for it, impact sounds still dont play... I stayed on 6.8F because everything works except impact sounds they play seldom or random or not at all and thats about it. But this mod needs to be updated , even for 6.7 version of Ostim it doesnt work as it should or at least how Sexlab solutions work, but since the last update was ages ago and no one fixed it not the porter or any other person its pretty much broken for Ostim, well unless only your player character is the only one doing the solutions. I wouldnt bother with new Ostim until its polished.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OSolutions - 2023.0.zip

Merry Christmas gamers, I updated this mod to OStim Standalone.

The zip I provided is a standalone, no need for outdated one provided from this thread download. (Make sure to download OStim Standalone and some animation packs for OStim)

This is my first time making or editing a skyrim mod. And I did the bare minimum to get it working, but it seems to work. OStim standalone is slightly buggty atm with the Skyrim 1.6.1130 update. After a scene, I have to run `epc` / `enableplayercontrols`.

The only thing that had to change was how animations are grabbed from OStim. The Standalone has a new class that can be called to get an animation instead of OSolutions having to sort and find them. (Scene tagging is not being used)

Latest version:

2024.0:

- https://www.loverslab.com/topic/167725-ostim-solutions-a-sexlab-solutions-revisited-port/?do=findComment&comment=4275390

- Should fix incorrect gender assignments during scenes

Edited by laknomurka
Link new version
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2023 at 3:58 AM, laknomurka said:

OSolutions - 2023.0.zip 555.75 kB · 102 downloads

The zip I provided is a standalone, no need for outdated one provided from this thread download. (Make sure to download OStim Standalone and some animation packs for OStim)

This is my first time making or editing a skyrim mod. And I did the bare minimum to get it working, but it seems to work. OStim standalone is slightly buggty atm with the Skyrim 1.6.1130 update. After a scene, I have to run `epc` / `enableplayercontrols`.

The only thing that had to change was how animations are grabbed from OStim. The Standalone has a new class that can be called to get an animation instead of OSolutions having to sort and find them. (Scene tagging is not being used)

there's no need to download the files from the OP, right?

I play as female character. When I start dialogue with Ralof in the start of the game (quest "Before the Storm") my character acts as male in sex scene. So my PC is fucking Ralof. But it's intended that my PC is being fucked by Ralof. I think that my PC's gender is detected incorrectly.  How it could be fixed? Thanks

Edited by neuranuz
On 1/3/2024 at 1:02 PM, JTbro said:

there's no need to download the files from the OP, right?

Correct

On 1/5/2024 at 3:39 PM, neuranuz said:

I play as female character. When I start dialogue with Ralof in the start of the game (quest "Before the Storm") my character acts as male in sex scene. So my PC is fucking Ralof. But it's intended that my PC is being fucked by Ralof. I think that my PC's gender is detected incorrectly.  How it could be fixed? Thanks

If you're talking about my update, I'm unable to reproduce this so far. And this functionality is defined in OStim itself based on SOS so double check your other mods.

For reference this is how OStim Standalone determines the gender:

;/* HasSchlong
* * checks if the actor has a schlong
* * if SoS full is not installed or use SoS gender was disabled in the MCM this will simply check for the actors sex
* * if SoS full is installed this will check for the SOS_SchlongifiedFaction
* * additionally it will check for SOS - No Futanari Schlong and SOS Female Pubic Hair
* * (to not consider those schlongified even though they are in the faction)
* * @param: Act, the actor to check
* * @return: true if the actor has a schlong, otherwise false
*/;

Thanks for quick response. I was interested exactly if OStim Solution has it's own logic to determine PC gender. I was thinking that it could issue come commands or params to point out gender to OStim. But from your answers it looks like I should dig into other mods: OStim intself and its addons, maybe.

I am currently not using SOS, but I use new mod called "The New Gentelman".

It looks like OStim Solutions triggers scenes exactly from "Open Animations Romance and Erotica" or "Open Animations Romantic Caress" maybe. I am not sure yet. Maybe one of these mods has problemmes with switching to correct scenes by gender. I think I should disable them one by one and find out if problemmes occurs with other animations.

5 hours ago, neuranuz said:

Thanks for quick response. I was interested exactly if OStim Solution has it's own logic to determine PC gender. I was thinking that it could issue come commands or params to point out gender to OStim. But from your answers it looks like I should dig into other mods: OStim intself and its addons, maybe.

I am currently not using SOS, but I use new mod called "The New Gentelman".

It looks like OStim Solutions triggers scenes exactly from "Open Animations Romance and Erotica" or "Open Animations Romantic Caress" maybe. I am not sure yet. Maybe one of these mods has problemmes with switching to correct scenes by gender. I think I should disable them one by one and find out if problemmes occurs with other animations.

Yeah I just tested with those 2 animation packs and got the same thing. they are causing the issue it seems

On 1/7/2024 at 7:41 PM, laknomurka said:

Yeah I just tested with those 2 animation packs and got the same thing. they are causing the issue it seems

Thanks. I just yet tried it. I disabled these 2 mods: "Open Animations Romance and Erotica" or "Open Animations Romantic Caress". Also I removed two more mods: "Let's Make Out" and "Let's Make Love" that were marked outdated and replaced with other new mod.

And now I don't have this problemme with animation in other pack.

I asked this question on OARE page on nexus. I hope that someone will answer something ?

If you don't mind me asking, what animation packs do you have for OStim Standalone that works with laknomurka's OStim Solutions update? Because I removed "Open Animations Romance and Erotica" and still got reversed gender animations with a female player character and a male NPC (Faendal through the Lovely Letter quest). The only animation packs I have now are "Open Animations 3PP Public Release" and "Lovemaking Compendium for OStim Standalone".

Then again there might be another mod that's confusing OStim. Because when I started an OStim scene manually with my female player character and male NPC it prompted me for whether I'm to be the Dom or Sub - I'm not sure if it always does that or only when it can't detect the genders right. For what it's worth I also have SkyFurry and its version of Schlongs of Skyrim installed.

Edited by ZaranTalaz
On 1/13/2024 at 10:07 PM, ZaranTalaz said:

If you don't mind me asking, what animation packs do you have for OStim Standalone that works with laknomurka's OStim Solutions update? Because I removed "Open Animations Romance and Erotica" and still got reversed gender animations with a female player character and a male NPC (Faendal through the Lovely Letter quest). The only animation packs I have now are "Open Animations 3PP Public Release" and "Lovemaking Compendium for OStim Standalone".

Then again there might be another mod that's confusing OStim. Because when I started an OStim scene manually with my female player character and male NPC it prompted me for whether I'm to be the Dom or Sub - I'm not sure if it always does that or only when it can't detect the genders right. For what it's worth I also have SkyFurry and its version of Schlongs of Skyrim installed.

On 1/9/2024 at 6:25 PM, neuranuz said:

Thanks. I just yet tried it. I disabled these 2 mods: "Open Animations Romance and Erotica" or "Open Animations Romantic Caress". Also I removed two more mods: "Let's Make Out" and "Let's Make Love" that were marked outdated and replaced with other new mod.

And now I don't have this problemme with animation in other pack.

I asked this question on OARE page on nexus. I hope that someone will answer something ?

Here is a new version that should help with this problem?

OSolutions 2024.0.zip

I removed setting a starting animation, so now the scenes will start at the very root of ostim and you can navigate all the loaded animations. And I think this somehow helps with keeping the correct gender roles.

Let me know if this fixes it, it seems to help with the "Open Animations Romance and Erotica" animations.

On 12/24/2023 at 8:58 PM, laknomurka said:

OSolutions - 2023.0.zip 555.75 kB · 243 downloads

Most of your changes are to SSv3Handler, is that correct? Can this be generalized to some of the other dialog-based mods?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...