Ostim Solutions - A Sexlab Solutions Revisited Port

23 minutes ago, Volodja1 said:

Hey, I Just wanted to let the creator of this, know about the VA synth voice files created for the original SL Solutions, maybe it would be possible to include for this version too?

link:

This port is based off the Sexlab Solutions Revisited SE version, so that specific version should work with it without any changes.
I'm pretty sure I've been told that it works by somebody in the past, so if I get a confirmation I'll update the download page to mention it.

Edited by osmosis-wrench
16 minutes ago, osmosis-wrench said:

This port is based off the Sexlab Solutions Revisited SE version, so that specific version should work with it without any changes.
I'm pretty sure I've been told that it works by somebody in the past, so if I get a confirmation I'll update the download page to mention it.

Indeed it does, I just tested it and can confirm. That almost never happens! Should I remove my first post? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, Nepro said:

Great work for converting it to the new system. :)

Is there any mod like SL Defeat for Ostim?

A modder at the Arca Tullius Skyrim channel, a Korean site, built one.  Unfortunately, the download was a picture you're supposed to unpack with this tool and zip with that tool, and I haven't got a clue what he's talking about.
Here's the link to the most recent upload.  If you manage to download, install and get it working, I'd appreciate a nice, normal .zip file...
https://arca.live/b/tullius/30647750?target=all&keyword=ostim&p=1

6 hours ago, rahrahrah8685 said:

Love that you brought the mod to OStim.  Would you be able to do the same for Dovahkiins Infamy?

I probably could, though I don't know if I will. I'll note the mod down and check it out when I have some free time, though no promises that it'll happen soon or at all.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I was talking with Ingun and she wanted me to get her some "rare" ingredients.  I was able to get the scene started and I find that even after the required conditions are met to end the scene (Both characters orgasm), the scene did not end.  I then used the OStim end button NUMDel and it would CTD.  Going to try a couple of combinations to see if this is unique to certain criteria.

• 2 weeks later...

This has worked flawlessly and I thank you for converting it to OStim. Now that OStim handles multiple animations at once, is it possible or planned to update this mod to accommodate? Having to wait for an ONights scene to play out isn't really an issue, but I was curious if it was still necessary.  

1 hour ago, Mycenia said:

This has worked flawlessly and I thank you for converting it to OStim. Now that OStim handles multiple animations at once, is it possible or planned to update this mod to accommodate? Having to wait for an ONights scene to play out isn't really an issue, but I was curious if it was still necessary.  

Does it currently stall for an ONights scene?
I don't remember adding that, but I'll take a look and if I did I'll cut a new release removing that check. Likely overcaution on my part.

On 9/16/2021 at 9:51 PM, osmosis-wrench said:

Does it currently stall for an ONights scene?
I don't remember adding that, but I'll take a look and if I did I'll cut a new release removing that check. Likely overcaution on my part.

It was my assumption. When I tried to initiate a scene, a message popped up saying another scene was playing. Considering this predated the multi-scene support, I figured it was just there as a safety net initially. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, IdosheJungo said:

If I have SL installed will this mod play the other scenes that OStim doesn't?

Also, I tried to get a free horse, but after the message, I got no horse. I can't remember if it was random whether you got a horse originally though ?

Currently no, though I could add that in a future release I guess. I'll write it down and try and remember when I do the next update in a month or so.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if its a bug, or just a feature I dont like, but I can go up to any NPC and ask them "May we speak for a moment?" and then "Lets go somewhere more private" to start sex with them with no requirements (relationship level, I was able to go up to aela the huntress, and ask this and she just had sex with me immediately) is there anyway to disable just this part? 

• 2 weeks later...

There's a conflict (more accurate than "bug") with Valdr when this mod is loaded after WARP - if anyone else uses that mod - which is how LOOT sorts it by default.  Basically, the issue is that WARP uses a separate NPC record for his quest, which is reverted by SLS, causing the loaded actor to lack the quest-related functions.

Edited by Einherjar81
Better wording
  • 4 weeks later...

This might be a bug.

When i try to finish the quest from carlotta to tell michael the bard to not flirt with her anymore, she offered some loving and i choose to do it in a different location.

When the scene starts, it progressed normally, but when the scene is finished, it does not ends, and proceeds to continue the ostim scene after the screen fade out.

I'm still trying to check if other ostim addons is the one causing this issue or not.

Edit:

- Found the problem, apparently my save file is borked, so yeah...

Edited by frapslover63
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 7:29 PM, frapslover63 said:

This might be a bug.

When i try to finish the quest from carlotta to tell michael the bard to not flirt with her anymore, she offered some loving and i choose to do it in a different location.

When the scene starts, it progressed normally, but when the scene is finished, it does not ends, and proceeds to continue the ostim scene after the screen fade out.

I'm still trying to check if other ostim addons is the one causing this issue or not.

Edit:

- Found the problem, apparently my save file is borked, so yeah...

Did it break because of this mod?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 4:09 AM, neonthecoder said:

Not sure if its a bug, or just a feature I dont like, but I can go up to any NPC and ask them "May we speak for a moment?" and then "Lets go somewhere more private" to start sex with them with no requirements (relationship level, I was able to go up to aela the huntress, and ask this and she just had sex with me immediately) is there anyway to disable just this part? 

I know this is very old, but this sounds like OPrivacy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...