My player is normal size female. When she has sex, the NPC's penis is huge.  I checked MCM and don't see nothing to correct this.  AAF works great except for

this one problem.  I know Skyrim has a SOS to correct this.  Any advice?  Playing on PC with Xbox controller.

46 minutes ago, ivanoff said:

My player is normal size female. When she has sex, the NPC's penis is huge.  I checked MCM and don't see nothing to correct this.  AAF works great except for

this one problem.  I know Skyrim has a SOS to correct this.  Any advice?  Playing on PC with Xbox controller.

Build male body with erection 0 and checked "build morphs"

• 2 weeks later...

In BodySlide x64 (one I use anyway), that you find in Fallout 4/Data/Tools. I personally selected the Bodytalk body and cut or uncut penis model on the second drop down menu, batch built everything from that WITHOUT morphs on. Once done building I selected CBBE body plus the type I prefer, and when batch built WITH morphs on but deselected every single item in the list that says "Bodytalk" (which there are way fewer of, so it's less of a hassle to go through), and built one last time. That seems to have worked, as I read somewhere that building Bodytalk with morphs on, causes the issue? I haven't had any problems since, except a few non erect penises from time to time but that's apparently an engine issue from what I read (due to my crappy PC).

Hope this helps.

59 minutes ago, Olmech said:

"Huge penis problem"

Three words I never thought I would see used together. Scratching that one off my list.....

Yeah it's like one of those things "Mo Money, Mo Problems"  When you have a huge bank account, everybody wants to be your friend.

"Huge penis problem"

Three words I never thought I would see used together. Scratching that one off my list.....

Yeah it's like one of those things "Mo Money, Mo Problems."  When you have a huge bank account, everybody wants to be your friend.

"Huge penis problem"

Yeah it's like one of those things "Mo Money, Mo Problems."  When you have a huge bank account, everybody wants to be your friend.

• 1 month later...