[mod] Cass' TerraMen (Made with EB's/BlakeTheFlareon's Terramons)

Seems to not affect monsters or anything so long as I turn the "forceUseOriginalHeadArtwork" in Sexbound to "false"... but for whatever reason, this mod gives me errors.

[06:35:02.747] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/util.lua"]:54: (AssetException) Error loading asset /artwork/monsters/actor1/bigbro/groin_genital.png

Might have to try slapping some blank files in there and see if that corrects the problem.

EDIT: Yep. By adding transparent and blank groin_genital.png files to both the bigbro and bigbrococo, problem disappeared.

Edited by lxfc545
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HEY big problem here! You must repair a mod!
here is an excerpt from starbound.log:
[10:38:48.967] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught: (SpawnTypeDatabaseException) No such spawnType 'bigbropumpkin'

The problem is that he tries to spawn on the first planet, and if the game fails, it sends you back to the ship. 
For those who are supposed to, I recommend that you throw the mod out of use for now.

PS.
I have basic mod without rework

Edited by Doktor_Fretonia
  • 5 months later...
23 hours ago, Keith_qt said:

can someone fix this mod

SxB - Cass's Terra-Men 1o2.pak

I think that's all.

If anyone actually cares, here's an actual change log;

• Removed entries for "Big Bro Pumpkin" as it does not exist. (Removed "bigbropumpkin" entries)
  • Added a Big Bro Warlock to fill in the gap of 2 missing Big Bros. (Added "bigbrowarlock")
  • Quick copy-pasted the Big Bro Warlock's Support.
  • Rebalanced the spawn-chances to account for there only being 3 Big Bros instead of 4. (biome patches)
Edited by red3dred
  • 1 month later...

I tried using this latest version (1.03), but had a midnight planet fail to load and reject me. Checking the logs, it said it couldn't find a spawntype for bigbrococo. I checked the uniques.spawntypes.patch, and there was only a spawntype for bigbro, not for the coco or warlock versions. So I copypasted the code and added them in, and was able to load the planet fine.

I then went off to find a bigbrowarlock, and I found one... except it was invisible. I shot and aggroed it by accident, heard the sound effects, could hit and be hit by it, seemed the AI was working properly, just no image. I checked the body.monsterpart for bigbrowarlock, and for some reason it was loading bigbrococo.png, so I changed it to bigbrowarlock.png.

I spent like a whole weekend searching for these big bro warlock things... turns out they mostly only spawn in the day (on midnight planets...), they were completely invisible the whole time, and they were set to be passive (so they never made a sound and were completely silent and invisible; you'd never know they were there unless you shot in the air randomly). What the hell lol.

In any case, it's hopefully all fixed.

For the sake of future generations, I've uploaded my version here which I've named 1o4. I can confirm that the warlock and coco spawn normally on their proper planets, and that planets won't crash and send you back to ship. In this version I also added the 'buff' bigbro skin, but only for the bigbro (coco and warlock stillin the old style). Also, a picture of my collection, gathered manually.

20221002191234_1.jpg

SxB - Cass's Terra-Men 1o4.pak

5 hours ago, RubiconOne said:

I tried using this latest version (1.03), but had a midnight planet fail to load and reject me. Checking the logs, it said it couldn't find a spawntype for bigbrococo. I checked the uniques.spawntypes.patch, and there was only a spawntype for bigbro, not for the coco or warlock versions. So I copypasted the code and added them in, and was able to load the planet fine.

I then went off to find a bigbrowarlock, and I found one... except it was invisible. I shot and aggroed it by accident, heard the sound effects, could hit and be hit by it, seemed the AI was working properly, just no image. I checked the body.monsterpart for bigbrowarlock, and for some reason it was loading bigbrococo.png, so I changed it to bigbrowarlock.png.

I spent like a whole weekend searching for these big bro warlock things... turns out they mostly only spawn in the day (on midnight planets...), they were completely invisible the whole time, and they were set to be passive (so they never made a sound and were completely silent and invisible; you'd never know they were there unless you shot in the air randomly). What the hell lol.

For the sake of future generations, I've uploaded my version here which I've named 1o4. I can confirm that the warlock and coco spawn normally on their proper planets, and that planets won't crash and send you back to ship. In this version I also added the 'buff' bigbro skin, but only for the bigbro (coco and warlock stillin the old style). Also, a picture of my collection, gathered manually.

Now that is all very weird... I did test all of this, spawned in one, captured it, tested SxB support and all, and none of that happened. Your Terramen also look different than the Warlock's, so i think you maybe using another mod entirely on top of it which changed some things. But you didn't give a log so i would never know. At any rate, thanks for the info, and the update!

5 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Now that is all very weird... I did test all of this, spawned in one, captured it, tested SxB support and all, and none of that happened. Your Terramen also look different than the Warlock's, so i think you maybe using another mod entirely on top of it which changed some things. But you didn't give a log so i would never know. At any rate, thanks for the info, and the update!

I installed this mod many months ago, found some problems with it, fixed some of them myself (could only get coco with admin commands at that time), and then later I found your update 1.03 which was much better; the normal big bro worked perfectly, just the other colours had planet-spawning problems. Also, I may be stupid and still have had some stuff left over from my old version, so maybe that was why. For the new bigbro design, it was posted earlier in the thread, so I took it, but currently there's only one colour.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Shynasha said:

Still happen to me even with the 1.04, but I assume i gotta remove the planet so it reload ?

Yes, that was the one Big Bro that was removed, since mentions of it in the mod existed, but no assets or monster was there.

So if you got a planet trying to spawn Big Bro Pumpkin's, then you gotta regenerate it by deleting the planet's files and letting Starbound do it's thing.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 3:15 AM, RubiconOne said:

20221002191234_1.jpg

SxB - Cass's Terra-Men 1o4.pak 492 kB · 52 downloads

umm, I made futanari version. It just my personal satisfaction.

change bigbro and bigbrococo. 

SxB - Cass's Terra-futa 1o4.pak

• 3 months later...

Sup y'all, I really liked this mod, but all the errors pissed me off. So I've been finishing it up seeing as the creator hasn't done so and doesn't look like he/she will do. 

Keep your eyes peeled, all thats left is the recoulouring of the pumpkin big bro and warlock big bro. (it takes long as i have to recolour every frame.) Then I'll upload it here in a reply.

?

5 minutes ago, Kodey Caribou said:

Sup y'all, I really liked this mod, but all the errors pissed me off. So I've been finishing it up seeing as the creator hasn't done so and doesn't look like he/she will do. 

Keep your eyes peeled, all thats left is the recoulouring of the pumpkin big bro and warlock big bro. (it takes long as i have to recolour every frame.) Then I'll upload it here in a reply.

?

On 3/8/2022 at 11:50 AM, Doktor_Fretonia said:

HEY big problem here! You must repair a mod!
here is an excerpt from starbound.log:
[10:38:48.967] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught: (SpawnTypeDatabaseException) No such spawnType 'bigbropumpkin'

The problem is that he tries to spawn on the first planet, and if the game fails, it sends you back to the ship. 
For those who are supposed to, I recommend that you throw the mod out of use for now.

PS.
I have basic mod without rework

Once I'm done these errors will be fixed with both pumpkin and warlock big bros. No need to delete or regenerate worlds as the spawns will work correctly. 

Edited by Kodey Caribou
On 2/23/2023 at 7:44 PM, Kodey Caribou said:

Once I'm done these errors will be fixed with both pumpkin and warlock big bros. No need to delete or regenerate worlds as the spawns will work correctly. 

Almost done with the recolouring of the Big Bro Pumpkin and Warlock. I also made a few changes to their cocks as I didn't really like how they looked before for sex scenes. 

Here's what they look like. Hope you like it. 

Big Bro.png

Big Bro Coco.png

Big Bro Punpkin.png

Big Bro Warlock.png

Finally Done with this.

Here's the new file. Just delete the old one and replace it with this and all 4 versions of Big Bro spawns will work. You will no longer be beamed to the ship.

Let me know if there are any clipping issues with them during sex scenes as I have customized them for my Deerkin race I created.

CassTerraMenV1.0.1(Fixed)+(Pumpkin & Warlock Big Bros).7z

On 2/25/2023 at 3:23 PM, Kodey Caribou said:

Finally Done with this.

Here's the new file. Just delete the old one and replace it with this and all 4 versions of Big Bro spawns will work. You will no longer be beamed to the ship.

Let me know if there are any clipping issues with them during sex scenes as I have customized them for my Deerkin race I created.

CassTerraMenV1.0.1(Fixed)+(Pumpkin & Warlock Big Bros).7z 271.27 kB · 6 downloads

Homie literally ignored the versions above and went ham anyway. What a chad move, updates mod, refuses to read, leaves.

Anyhow, nice to see.

10 hours ago, red3dred said:

Homie literally ignored the versions above and went ham anyway. What a chad move, updates mod, refuses to read, leaves.

Anyhow, nice to see.

Not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I read through the entire forum to figure out the the 'beam to ship' issue with the big bros spawning. And even after v1.0.4 that someone posted, people were having issues. 

After fixing it myself, I can go back to any planet that was broken. I dont have to delete them or anything. 

7 hours ago, Kodey Caribou said:

Not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I read through the entire forum to figure out the the 'beam to ship' issue with the big bros spawning. And even after v1.0.4 that someone posted, people were having issues. 

After fixing it myself, I can go back to any planet that was broken. I dont have to delete them or anything. 

Not saying it's a bad thing, but yeah, people will still say the version is broken even after your fix too. They don't read the thread and download it off the main page for the mod, get the older version, don't read old comments and then say their planets are busted. It happens every time.

But yeah, that's an update at least, i honestly just removed one of the bigbros in my version, because it didn't even have a sprite. Glad you've made all of them! They still have chilli-pepper dicks but alas.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Not saying it's a bad thing, but yeah, people will still say the version is broken even after your fix too. They don't read the thread and download it off the main page for the mod, get the older version, don't read old comments and then say their planets are busted. It happens every time.

But yeah, that's an update at least, i honestly just removed one of the bigbros in my version, because it didn't even have a sprite. Glad you've made all of them! They still have chilli-pepper dicks but alas.

I may change the dicks and maybe give them a set of balls too sometime soon coz who doesn't love some nuts. ?

I'm just wondering if people like the newer male model that someone created or the older one. Maybe I'll just do both. 

I may also see if I can adapt them to more poses too seeing as I have a general understanding of how the mods work in connection with each other. 

40 minutes ago, Kodey Caribou said:

I may change the dicks and maybe give them a set of balls too sometime soon coz who doesn't love some nuts. ?

I'm just wondering if people like the newer male model that someone created or the older one. Maybe I'll just do both. 

I may also see if I can adapt them to more poses too seeing as I have a general understanding of how the mods work in connection with each other. 

YES!  YES!  All the dicks and balls!  I've been needing more hunky monsters to fuck me senseless.

Personally, I prefer the shredded version.  The cum gutters on those dudes...