Modifying a SkyrimVR Wabbajack list for Sexlab compatibility (Guide)

SkyrimVR wabbajack base install:

Go to https://www.wabbajack.org/#/ download the exe.
Open and install to working folder. Start it up as admin, once open pick SkryimVR game, allow nsfw, pick ultimate SkryimVR essentials (UVRE) start the download.  Follow the readme that opens, or hit the readme link. Follow all timbo’s instructions. That will get you rolling.

image.png.24ca7b201ea3c2b5b351d783a7c9cda3.png

Set-up:

I have Skryim on the F drive, and then I have a separate download folder for what WJ will install into, then the install folder that has everything in it once it unpacks, mo2 will be inside this folder as will tools, mods etc.

image.png.e67da948ba7f2c3e0dad8ae8ae46ad20.png

I have the wabbajack main file that I first linked to located on a separate drive and then I keep its stuff there. Every time they update it, it will show as 2.x.x.x once it updates, I have found it’s usually more reliable if I open the x.x.x.x folder then launch WJ from there.

Downloading tips:

once you start the DL process, it will take some time, as long as the bars are moving its still working, and sometimes even if they are not moving, its still working, i have found its best to let it download when no one else is on the network. also if you have slow internet, turn the downloads down to 1 at a time, it will make it more reliable. also some of the CDN files will fail if you are slow/not on VPN.

If the downloading fails:

If it keeps failing on a file, restart it after it says fail or when you think it broke, start up a VPN and then start the DL again, hitting overwrite button/checkmark.

If you have trouble, join their discord group, per the readme, they are usually very helpful there.

After the Wabbajack downloads:

Once WJ is all done it will say complete. After that is done, start SkryimVR from steam, then close it.

Then go to the wabbajack install folder and find mo2.exe. Start it as admin. Make a shortcut to it on desktop.

Now top left there will be profile dropdown, pick nude one and then I also make a few copies of it, then do all my edits in a copied file.

Now you are ready to play the UVRE modded like crazy SkryimVR with hot chicks already naked, bodyslides done, all patched and everything. In the top right hit SKSE, it will start up the modded SkryimVR for you. Follow the readme from UVRE and it will walk you through what steps to take in MCM so that any settings/controls/graphics are good to go on the game side.

Sexlab Integration:

You can play that version to see how it is, or you can start a potentially 2 week long process of adding BDSM, slavery, rape, hentai, etc into your SkryimVR, and laugh at all the dudes saying how awesome Conan exiles is, or Skyrim on xbox is, or their Call of Duty and

of course we pick the BDSM route...

Beginners Guides:

What I do is follow this first.  All credit goes to them, not my ideas, theirs.... see below

guide Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - From zero to "Hey Sexlab is working!"

By Just Don't, January 9, 2020 in Skyrim: Special Edition

Skip to step 5.1 (because wabbajack did all that other shit for us.)

Download/install the following per their instructions. Install in left mo2 pane towards the top. Always download the VR versions if offered.

fuzrodoh https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109

jcontainers https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495 *(might be part of UVRE now, but it wasnt few months ago) (YOU NEED 4.1.12 if you want creature framework to function)

skyui hps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604

racemenu https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080  *(may be under optional files in uvre already?)

fnis https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

Mfg Fix  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

Sexlab VR Patch:

Then go here and follow his instructions: basically get his vr sexlab, patch/hotfix and VRIK files.

image.png.63bd7fea52566ec160f0c89636c46604.png

Install sexlab at top, put the VR Patch right under it so it will overwrite it. Then ut the VRIK file under the VRIK that already came with UVRE. (Get the Index Bindings if that applies to your setup)

Additional SL mods:

DL/install this : ammo unequip:

Animations:

For the slal packs, i run leito, billy, zaz, and mods run great. hit reveal here and you will find them from the sse compat. tracking page.(just above)

image.thumb.png.c4c257c887adacc738456c3d4489c4ee.png

Matchmaker:

Follow his guide on deleting console.swf (topic/136543-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/)

He uses matchmaker, I use massmatchmaker SSE and it seems ok, not sure if it is better than the oldrim one he links to...below.

Schlongs of Skyrim:

So here we have a choice, UVREcomes with Schlongs of skyrim light, which loses some functionality, but it is very playable as it is.

Easy route here is just leave it all as is. In this case you just need to follow the UVRE readme that came with the x.x.x.x WJ download. It will basically disable the bottom mods and execute all the updates for shit we added in.

What I do, because I like pain...is type SOS in mo2 left pane search. Disable all that shit...then go to data tab on right side, expand out zebd till you find all those sSOS light files, right click and open/reveal in explorer on one, then in search, type sSOS, delete all that shit, then also delete tempered skins for males SOS light. Keep the tempered females one.

image.thumb.png.8c690b3f95f814699ce2135f0632a6be.png

Now go here and get the full SOS, because we are men and we like pain. (get the VR version) Don’t install the shop or skeleton, don’t need that shit. Pick a dick and that’s all you need.

Now get and install tempered skin for males

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7902

I load these 2 files right were UVRE had all the SOS light files, I put them below the others.

image.png.5e5540b869ae9539b3f4dc035ea15080.png

now go to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36327 and get the SOS full zebd file. This part is a bitch. ...but what we are doing here is replacing the sos light shit with the full shit, and its gonna be better. So dl this config. and install it, there is a readme to install. Basically you have to do tempered skins twice, once to get your male character working, and another to allow the assets to be picked up by zebd and distributed through the game.

Follow the readme

image.png.a5dbe4739e4861752323bb67c6dc8ffd.png

If you do it right it will look like this:

image.png.1128d4663d804f30eba9348ff6825796.png

If it doesn’t say zebd-tempered skins for males-sosfull you fucked it all up, I have found it works best by just extracting the file and moving it to the WJ install/mods folder, then go back to mo2 and hit refresh and it will show up at bottom of pane.

image.png.a0e56313a9eb51ddf1c404faef0a1f7a.png

Check it off, and follow the readme on installing tempered full into its folder set, and delete the shit the readme says to delete.

image.thumb.png.dfbd0d83eb86fd9f5da574b1d17810d0.png

This is how it should look, now follow readme some more and move the sostempered json file to where you deleted all the files in the mo2 data folder.

image.thumb.png.c633d9a0eeadcafc520c0e053bba2f77.png

I’m not smart enough to edit all this crap, but I put the file in and it works. Next move the force NPC list.json to here,

image.png.f10b4637b649a7ccb5221fb3dbae2c42.png

image.thumb.png.8c690b3f95f814699ce2135f0632a6be.png

Remember you have to go to data on mo2 right pane, and right click, hit reveal, then you can see this b.s. It took me days to figure that out, because zebd has totally different instructions, but UVRE has everything pulling from data folder, so when you run zebd, you have to check the box that says run from data instead of the zebd.exe

If you did all that right it will most likely work by the end. What that did is incorporate all tempered skin males and SOS full into zebd which means ever dude pretty much looks different.

Additional Adult Mods:

Now you can start adding more mods in to your liking.

creature framework

sl aroused

zaz uunp

sl kidnapped redux

sl inflation framework

fnis sexy move

tdf aggressive prostituiton

mias lair/sse sex slaves ...........MY FAV. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5520-sexlab-sex-slaves-sse/

paradise halls...also awesome....can get confusing with all the versions, also I get CTD at fellglow slave camp/anywhere close to it, have not been able to fix yet, but avoid area and it works great. You can enslave women who are injured or running away and you don’t need defeat sse which is very problematic.

Also I usually have devious devices but I ran into issues with the 5x version.  So I removed that, and hydra slavegirls. (This is probably caused by ConsoleUtilVR)

estrus

estrus chaurus

interactive bdsm

slavetats se

slacs-

slen- I removed it in favor of mass matchmaker, but slen is nice because you have reasons to take followers and hook up with them after clearing dungeons/dragons.

hentai pregnancy-it works great

sisterhood of dibella

alicia painslut- I like this mod, it does require some tweaking, you can read their posting/install info

amorous adventures

racemenu high heels/ high heels sound

vtaw wardrobe with the bhunp version someone made here on LL works to add heels to game and other clothes

Followers:

Here you can add followers and clothes

For followers, to make it easy just get universal body ones/bhunp only.  If you want to make your own and try converting, use mfbo to convert them to bhunp.https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44706

My favorite follower is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3341

You can install her unp version and run bodyslide through mfbo preset creator, sometimes I get the snake on her back to stay, sometimes it dissappears from when zebd overwrites her, still haven’t figured that out, but it’s an example for you guys to follow. (thanks Nachtdaemmerung)

Voira is also awesome https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42708  (thanks pandorable)

Basically for your followers, you need to have them all installed, then on right side make sure they are listed above NFF Nether’s follower framework, that way it overwrites them.  I also put the merged followers esp/m or whatever it is above NFF. Just leave the merged esp active, you can make the merge from mo2 and hit zedit where skse dropdown is and when it loads on its dropdown select zmerge. Find your followers, click them all, build the merge whichever way works. In the merge setting I have it deactivate the plugins, so when I save/close it, they are automatically disabled, freeing up all those esp slots. Below are some of the ones I have currently.

image.thumb.png.5d67e37b9a03106d166d39eee722844b.png

Clothes:

For the clothes install all those, merge them, and I think they can go about anywhere. Same thing, just leave the merged clothes esp active.

image.thumb.png.0bb181fd605e81cc4848219b39a0d86d.png

Merging Sexlab Mods: (Risky business!)

You will have to merge the SL mods, this will take some time, and trial and error. I made this huge sl merge, and some of them don’t have MCM menus.  Some it causes not to recognize their plugins as not installed even though they are in game and working, but you can’t change the settings. I’m not very good at merging shit… but it works.

Anything that I findI need active, if I have the esp slot (less than 250) I will just check it off as being reactivated in plugins tab, sometimes that gets it to load MCM and let other mods recognize it.

image.thumb.png.8b61e1945e551c6bcd71360a95a4f70a.png

image.thumb.png.6522426ad699209973d5ae0b41ca419c.png

image.thumb.png.fa77de34940084661d24b66643b247ab.png

Your game may be different and merges suck, but with them you can get this: 628/246

image.png.4a19215cd2f21401db7c8359d0f674bb.png

From here if you have all that stuff, you can install more nasty critters and ABC or something like that to get creature anims.

I am still trying to get those to work, so WIP on those in this build.

Final Steps:

After that start the rebuild process like the UVRE readme says. So run loot from mo2, check it for errors etc. they say use sse after too, but I’m not good with that, so I usally skip it.

Next make sure you have FNIS VR installed, w/ creature framework if you want it. Disable nemesis vr on left pane, make rule for running fnis in MO2. Add the generatefnis for uses exe to the mo2 dropdown.  Now run it, make sure the top 2 patches are checked, (skeleton check) let it run, it may dump the files to overwrite, if so, move them to fnis vr mod folder on left pane.

image.png.a97fe44fbb206f88c49e202aeac8dd6c.png

Now disable fnis vr left pane, and reenable nemesis vr. On dropdown run nemesis, run engine update, then generate the anims on top button. It will run, if it fails, reopen and hit engine update, then generate the animations again. It might be in overwrite folder, move the anims to nemesis generated UVRE file and ensure fnis is reactivated in left pane.

UVRE readme says to ensure the bottom mods are disabled for this, but I think you basically check them active right before you run the respective program, so next is wyrebash.

Bash and Smash:

Run wyrebash from mo2, follow their readme in UVRE readme, better than I can explain.  I do what is tells me, if it says mergable, I uncheck them and proceed. Let it run

Now run matorsmash same stuff, follow the UVRE readme and basically add all your shit to the smash patch, smash all

Zedit:

Now run zedit, select SkyrimVR, if its not there, make a profile that goes to where you have SkyrimVR at. (I think the data folder) hit ok, load the plugins and right click, manage patches.

image.png.8621407f3de67c7ad6b39e937f2c5221.png

Here hit zebd npc customizer- make it look like this and close out of the whole thing. Reopen it all, it should have saved these settings.

image.png.851b324d926bd5cc316399eaa31e7547.png

Now on that screen hit clear all consistency data. Then hit texture and mesh settings and hit validate configurations. Scroll to bottom and you should see our hard work of adding tempered skins into zebd.

image.png.bba29877fd29b4a12b2e5e532cdd4f09.png

Next go to block list, and go to bottom to find block plugins. Add anything in here that might get fucked from zebd doing its thing.

image.png.32b97783770b931684e87941c7322969.png

I added hydra lair assets-which still has a few black face bugged girls, but most others are pretty hot, some have neck seams, but not bad for an oldrim mod slapped into sse.

I also have female creatures added so I block their assets and I added my Sexlab merge too for good measure. There is room for improvement.

Go back to top and hit save block list

Then go back to left of zedit and hit build patches, make sure zebd is active and hit build . Let it finish.

Synthesis:

Now run sythesis from you mo2 menu. Let it load, hit the play button on bottom left. If it doesn’t work sometimes you can change settings. Sometimes you need to update the sythesis.exe from github. Go to wabbajack discord to get help there or to find the right synthesis link. It will say complete, if it fails see what the error is, if you missed a master file, it usually will fail in synthesis.

Now you can run lodgen, texgen, dydolod if you want. I’m not that good but there are a couple files to enable if you run them, I have ran the game just skipping the dydndolod stuff before and it has worked. Up to you.

Bodyslide:

Now run bodyslide from mo2. bhunp and I just generate everything, make sure morphs are on. I don’t really know all that much there, currently leave sliders at 0 and when you go in game there will be several body types of women due to the zebd and other mods UVRE has set up, some will have pubic hair, some not, big titties little titties, moles, dirt, scars, etc. some will not. It’s all pretty cool.

Playtest:

Ok if that’s done and you are still under 250 ish on plugins start up SKSE and hit new, don’t do vanilla start option in live another life dungeon.

It should work. It will random CTD with all this shit running, but you should be to start it right back up and be good.

Follow the UVRE readme for setting controls, like PCEA, VRIK, ultimate dodge, maximum carnage etc.

Pain in the ass, but worth it.

Thanks to all the modders, and I take no credit for any of these items. I just downloaded the shit and put it together.  shout out to JayDrizzle!!

original posts that lead to this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134630-skyrim-vr-wabbajack-modlists/?do=findComment&comment=3363442

How are you getting schlongs to work? On newest skyrim version, newest SKSE-VR version, I just get a dll not found error (something something expected 300001 found -1). I've seen other people reported the same issue.

On 5/2/2021 at 9:47 PM, sk0071 said:

How are you getting schlongs to work? On newest skyrim version, newest SKSE-VR version, I just get a dll not found error (something something expected 300001 found -1). I've seen other people reported the same issue.

i show im using the se/vr version 1.07. it works fine, are you using mo2?

On 5/5/2021 at 10:27 PM, Fyourcouch said:

i show im using the se/vr version 1.07. it works fine, are you using mo2?

I'm using Vortex. I fixed the issue by using an older DLL for SoS that another user on the forum sent me. It might be an issue with the newest version of SoS and compatibility with some other mod, though I'm not sure how a compatibility issue would cause a DLL not found error for specifically the new version of SoS.

On 5/7/2021 at 8:37 AM, sk0071 said:

I'm using Vortex. I fixed the issue by using an older DLL for SoS that another user on the forum sent me. It might be an issue with the newest version of SoS and compatibility with some other mod, though I'm not sure how a compatibility issue would cause a DLL not found error for specifically the new version of SoS.

highly recommend mo2 its the only way to add 600 plus mods and not completely f up your base install. if you use wabbajack its all already set up for you, for the most part.

• 2 weeks later...

I lied. SOS lite is there but sex labs wasnt. I went on my own and followed some of the guide. Got to the SOS part, but wondering if I should have unticked the nemesis mods? LOOT says run either nem or FNIS, so I unticked all that use the nemesis. Stable so far everything seems fine except using mass matchmaker when I start a scene it teleports me outside of the place I am out of the map and me and the victim aren't near each other and I am often folded up. 

Disregard, lol I kept reading on and yes, I was right to uncheck the nemesis. So far I've gotten everything working up to the SOS point. I'm kinda scared to go through all that crap, but SOS Lite purely sucks. Probably take the win today and try to convert that stuff tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

ultimate vr essentials overhaul (uvre) it has been updated a few times since this posting, i havent rebuilt my list as of yet, im waiting for higgs to get ironed out more (it has weapon physics now) and i will probably hop back in and rebuild this again. Also ive been playing alot of star citizen so my skyrim vr has been on hold.

• 1 month later...

I just used WJ for the first time yesterday to install VR essentials. I did make my own build using vortex with flower girls + Zaz anims, and it was working but had quite a lot of visual glitches and the world didn't look as good as I wanted it. So impresed by WJ and the VRE build, really takes the pain out of modding.

Gonna try adapting the above info into this, so thanks for laying out the groundwork.

On 8/7/2021 at 8:56 AM, yakuzakid said:

Stuck on the zedit bit - for whatever reason when I load it from MO it's not showing skyrimvr in the drop down, just the other bethesda games. Adding it manually doesn't work. Is there a work around? I tried updating zedit but it's just the same.

i had trouble with zedit a few times, i cant remember what but i think it was something to do with the file structure it was installed on, i think you can point it to your install manually, it just may not populate all the prebuilt files from wabbajack, but you should be able to get it working with atleast your patches that you built.

On 8/8/2021 at 11:32 AM, yakuzakid said:

Managed to get it up and running with some issues I can iron out, however all the scenes are in third person like Flower Girls. I get no first person view. Do I have to trigger somehow?

the view should be set through sexlab mcm, you can do beta 3rd person, or hit the box for first person. in third i find it better to hit lock view to head height. first person i usually disable some of the things like fade to black when it starts the scene, sometimes undress animations cause problems, and you need to activate all the animations via slal options, which when you stack creatures in there, you have to activate the creatures in sexlab mcm, and *in past you had to disable werewolf anims* but that may not be the case anymore.

anyone else please offer tips.

ps an unnamed us dod org. is planning on firing me sep 15 2021 for refusing the genetic experimentation modification graphine oxide injection after 18 years of service. apologies if my answers are short.

On 4/26/2021 at 6:04 PM, Fyourcouch said:

SkyrimVR wabbajack base install:

Thanks for inspiring and guiding me to spend many hours modding a game that I will probably never play.

Also: for me nemesis created creature behavior files that resulted in them not animating. The listed directions didn't work. Had to make sure the creature FNIS output files took priority.

16 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Thanks for inspiring and guiding me to spend many hours modding a game that I will probably never play.

Also: for me nemesis created creature behavior files that resulted in them not animating. The listed directions didn't work. Had to make sure the creature FNIS output files took priority.

VR is difficult to mod. wabbajack works out of the box if you read the install guide. you dont have to do any of the things i listed.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks you very much by this fantastic guide, still works mostly perfectly, althought little by little I will fix some glitches that I will see. I used the last 2.15.0 UVRE modlist version and the most important is the learning about modding, I can understand a lot of new concepts right now.

On 12/2/2021 at 6:10 PM, zupra said:

What is the folder to change the PC female skin textures? Nude profile obviously.

I think that the location is data\textures\actors\character\female, but I wouldn't touch it directly, better use a mod

11 hours ago, medikamina said:

I don't suppose anyoneis working on an adult wabbajack list to incorporate all of this? 

This list concretly I think that no, but the owner developer from Licentia modlist was trying ports his modlist to VR, you can ask him in WabbaJack discord server

Edited by Alfor18