Modifying a SkyrimVR Wabbajack list for Sexlab compatibility (Guide)

On 12/3/2021 at 5:36 AM, medikamina said:

I don't suppose anyoneis working on an adult wabbajack list to incorporate all of this? 

i dont know enough about it to make a modlist, id be glad to try to help. i did rebuild from scratch (in november) following my guide and it worked, it was very prone to ctd but did function. feel free to offer tips or improvements. it still pisses me off i cannot solve the ctd at the slave camp ne of whiterun, ctd when loading the cells because in the mod it is patched due to being hard to access the camp or something and i have never been able to fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

What mod did you use to select a specific SL animation? Sexlab tools? If so, how did you manage to make it works?

I already installed UIextension and  Sexlab tools, but this time I cannot manage to open the animation selection menu. I can in my last playthru in July i think, but not now when i installed everything from scratch using UVRE.

Anyone have a solution?

On 12/21/2021 at 6:03 PM, lite77 said:

What mod did you use to select a specific SL animation? Sexlab tools? If so, how did you manage to make it works?

I already installed UIextension and  Sexlab tools, but this time I cannot manage to open the animation selection menu. I can in my last playthru in July i think, but not now when i installed everything from scratch using UVRE.

Anyone have a solution?

sexlab will select animations based on what you enable in Sexlab & sexlab animation loader slal. during anim you can puase and go to mcm for sexlab and using vrik can make a gesture to match next animation or whatever you like. although i have never figured out how to get the gesture commands to work.

• 3 weeks later...

i remember mnc has thier own install guide, you can use it with MNC and ABC if i remember right. theres also animal sos. you used to have to disable werewolf anims too. i think i used to load abc above mnc. you will need to enable mnc and disable the ww anims before you enable all the anims in SL and SLAL. also did you run fnis then run nemesis? you must disable nem. to run fnis and disable fnis to run nem. then tick them both back on before launching with skse. hopefully this helped, anyone else have any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 9:56 AM, yakuzakid said:

Stuck on the zedit bit - for whatever reason when I load it from MO it's not showing skyrimvr in the drop down, just the other bethesda games. Adding it manually doesn't work. Is there a work around? I tried updating zedit but it's just the same.

How did you get Zedit to show the SkyrimSE EXE file. I am stuck here.

17 minutes ago, Gatekeeper616 said:

How did you get Zedit to show the SkyrimSE EXE file. I am stuck here.

its been awhile but i think you should be able to make the manual exe for it work, check the wabajack install folder tools.

mine looks like: F:\Wabajack install folder\tools\zEdit v0.6.5 you should be able to point it to here or the exe here i think. it may say skyrim se instead of vr.

the WJ is set up to work out of the data folder for zedit. you have to run it from MO2, maybe that is your issue trying to run it outside of mo2?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a4706321502924e20382f97dda17f7de.png

Spoiler

image.png.8f7b0f0012359f4056dbe67afb650bc7.png

maybe that helps, let me know.

1 hour ago, Fyourcouch said:

its been awhile but i think you should be able to make the manual exe for it work, check the wabajack install folder tools.

mine looks like: F:\Wabajack install folder\tools\zEdit v0.6.5 you should be able to point it to here or the exe here i think. it may say skyrim se instead of vr.

the WJ is set up to work out of the data folder for zedit. you have to run it from MO2, maybe that is your issue trying to run it outside of mo2?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.a4706321502924e20382f97dda17f7de.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.8f7b0f0012359f4056dbe67afb650bc7.png

maybe that helps, let me know.

I figured it out I had to paste the address in the folder viewer then hit close then hit start session. Before it would not let me hit start session. Not sure why pasting the address works better than finding it.

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2022 at 3:25 PM, hyde8 said:

OMG that would be amazing I'd genuinely pay money for that, probably wouldn't be the only one either 

i asked timboman on disc. if i could build wj SL VR list using his as a base, on 1/27/22 he never replied. if anyone can get permission from him id be glad to start trying to build it. it would probably take a very long time as (my understanding) you have to provide direct storage for each file, from original location. so any of my fixes or mods to mods from subforums that i have found and put in, that dont have their own hosting page would be very difficult to get past. bhunp clothing adapted from cbbe sets for example or the slave tats settings/config i activate would suck to solve, deepbluefrogs patches/fixes just to name a few.

On 4/8/2022 at 2:55 PM, Fyourcouch said:

i asked timboman on disc. if i could build wj SL VR list using his as a base, on 1/27/22 he never replied. if anyone can get permission from him id be glad to start trying to build it. it would probably take a very long time as (my understanding) you have to provide direct storage for each file, from original location. so any of my fixes or mods to mods from subforums that i have found and put in, that dont have their own hosting page would be very difficult to get past. bhunp clothing adapted from cbbe sets for example or the slave tats settings/config i activate would suck to solve, deepbluefrogs patches/fixes just to name a few.

You could also try a Nexus Mods collection. It supports external downloads by manually downloading the files and placing them into the Vortex downloads folder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 1:29 AM, ntesterrr52 said:

its here! a NSFW wabbajck list

image.png.302ef68dcd776d2a3718097f74961964.png

thanks for the update. Im currently installing tahrovin, wabbajack is such a badass program.

finally someone figured it out. ill post my comparison findings once i get it going.

• 5 months later...