so i have a problem with the mod Vtaw utility pack https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101096/ - most of the stuff there makes the game ctd when trying to wear, and some dont load the textures but the textures are there, the autor wont answer to anyone that have the same problem so... yea, not an option, i have all of the requirements ( i use UNP if it helps to find the issue) if anyone can tell me if theres any solution or if someone can check and fix it i will be very much appreciated.

also if you know of any mod that look like the onepiece and pantyhose on the mod for uunp pls link it

i dont know if i should post this here, just assumed cuz tits and skin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sorry for the bad english [:

CTD on equip is usually a skeleton issue or it could mean that you are missing HDT-PE or HDT-SMP.

From VTAW's page.

Requirements

UNP Textures

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE skeleton mod found on the nexus

HDT-PE or HDT-SMP HDT-PE is found on the nexus.

BodySlide & Outfit Studio  

So make sure you have XPMSE installed HDT-PE installed.

I also fixed your nexus link as it was broken.

9 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

CTD on equip is usually a skeleton issue or it could mean that you are missing HDT-PE or HDT-SMP.

From VTAW's page.

Requirements

UNP Textures

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE skeleton mod found on the nexus

HDT-PE or HDT-SMP HDT-PE is found on the nexus.

BodySlide & Outfit Studio  

So make sure you have XPMSE installed HDT-PE installed.

I also fixed your nexus link as it was broken.

I do have all requirements, thats why im here haha do i have to do something with the bodyslide thing? because i dont know how to use that, already tried many times and my head just dosnt get it

ty btw♥