Nisa's Whore mode problems

Hello,

i noticed that i have one problem and one question.

1) it seems that if you get solicited by anyone, that they can not find a room.

I always get an error but i set it up for bathroom and there are. If i manually again engage it seems to work.

2) the mod always tells me that if i put some more slutty cloths on i could make more money. But i think i am already slutty dressed. Are there any special cloths you have to put on?

Please see the screenshots.

Thank you

2021-04-21 08_05_37-The Sims™ 4.png

2021-04-21 09_51_14-The Sims™ 4.png

2021-04-20 11_42_15-The Sims™ 4.png

The "Auto-Init" thing seems to be slightly different for everybody, so just play around with the settings a bit and maybe use styles (is that what "private" and the others are called?) instead of rooms. Also bear in mind that you need compatible animations (fitting the gender of the prostitute and client, as well as the chosen sex location).

The "slutty clothes" are actually not judged by the looks, but by the outfit slot. By default, your prostitute's slutting outfit is the last one (highest index in CAS) in the Athletic category, but you can change that to any other category (it will always be the last one in that category, though). You should also have an interaction to dress up for "work" under the "Ho Control" menu, when clicking on our Sim.

Also, the little popup you showed, "Rosi thinks..."  is just something that comes up if you're wearing that slutting outfit, but you haven't gotten any offers in a while.  It could just be that there's nobody around, it will come up if you're at home by yourself.  Remember, the game actually has no idea what your clothes look like.  You could set up a naked outfit, and nobody would bat an eye.  I have a sim who sleeps in little lace panties and nothing else, and she can hang out with her kids, and nobody thinks anything of it.