Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

17 hours ago, nod321 said:

May I say this is outright the *best* animation out there?

Thank you so much for your hard work, and cannot wait to see many more of them! 

❤️

Thank you ?

1 hour ago, taternuts said:

hey i can't seem to get Throatfuck on Floor Oraljob Climax to show up in any of the selection lists under climax. It shows up in the animation disabler list though so thats weird. Any thoughts?

Remove your old cum mesh from your folder and install the one from my files.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C.gif.ec172c9ccb2752ed66922d7f6a0dd9ef.gif

On 9/14/2021 at 5:46 PM, Khlas said:

Explain me why there should be another way. It’s just downloading winZip or Winrar, things that you should have if you download mods anyway.

not being rude btw but you are like the fourth one asking this and I never get any answer to why you want another way.

Those things are free, even if winrar ask you to buy a paid version when you open it, it still can be used without paying anything.

7zip is totally free. 

if you can’t extract it you need to update winrar or win zip. 

"Not to be rude" Then proceeds to be rude. All the mods I've ever installed for any Sims game, I've never had to install any apps. Thanks for the unnecessary hostility tho. Just asked a simple question. ?

1 hour ago, weirdhoe said:

"Not to be rude" Then proceeds to be rude. All the mods I've ever installed for any Sims game, I've never had to install any apps. Thanks for the unnecessary hostility tho. Just asked a simple question. ?

Because you ask but you don't tell why, while knowing what you need for extracting the file. I'm taking my time explaining how to extracting files that you seems to be aware of, and you have the audacity to come here telling I'm rude, while still not telling why you want another way of downloading.

Sims 2 used to be .rar files mostly, so I doubt that you modded that game then.

If I use .rar it's because the compression is better than a .zip, and because I use winrar.

Edited by Khlas

wip deepthroat/fap/sucking balls/(+penis slap (not on preview)) with foreskin penis movement

location : will be on balcony+floor (on floor stg 2 for the existing sequence, so it will be sucking bulge --> this one --> facefucking --> climax) 

balcony is going to be a totally different route

354666434_ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-09-19T070319_658.gif.793d342e3f5a785a76cc1982e88024a5.gif

500595092_ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-09-19T073259_202.gif.12b1e203d6a8ab06d2d93ab6d3513dc4.gif

+ stg8 on bed 

bedstg8.thumb.jpg.260b4201e459405e496da91200a3ecf5.jpg

^this one when i'll start to animate it it will be a really rough animation, with slap, spit and consensual choking play, fast thrust movement maybe

Edited by Khlas
On 9/19/2021 at 4:14 PM, Alexander505 said:

You're the best for brutal oral animations..Thank you, I love them..

thanks. I like doing them

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So im trying to finish this one that I let in stand by weeks ago, still needs some fix with the bottom arms and some movement probably + expressions and fingers. Wanted to merge it with the other doggy but I think I'll let it as its own animation so if people don't like rough stuff they can disable it

khya.gif?width=695&height=565

Edited by Khlas

Your animations are great and I'm never disappointed! I do have a couple questions regarding the graphics you use with the gifs and whatnot. When you make those gifs that appear to be in-game (not the wip nongameplay ones), do you add touch-ups to make them higher quality? Or are they completely raw gameplay footage? If they are raw gameplay, what shaders do you use to make them so high quality? I've dived a bit into those but I can never seem to find one that I like, especially with the overwhelming amount of them. And do you also use the HQ mod or is it all regular 1028x1096 (i think)? Thank you!

12 minutes ago, mojjj said:

Your animations are great and I'm never disappointed! I do have a couple questions regarding the graphics you use with the gifs and whatnot. When you make those gifs that appear to be in-game (not the wip nongameplay ones), do you add touch-ups to make them higher quality? Or are they completely raw gameplay footage? If they are raw gameplay, what shaders do you use to make them so high quality? I've dived a bit into those but I can never seem to find one that I like, especially with the overwhelming amount of them. And do you also use the HQ mod or is it all regular 1028x1096 (i think)? Thank you!

hello thanks.

They are from raw gameplay using reShade with a custom setting, however I think there should be a preset that look like mine to download somewhere but I don't remember which one sadly. I know that you will have to install some ReShade shaders because it does not work with the base reshade. I don't use any HQ mod. Maybe @JELEMÉ could help you further because I think he uses the same shaders, just not the same settings (I don't have a great computer for that).

However you can't play with the cinematic DOF; but you can play the game with the rest. There's just some glitch during loading time and some transparency issue but nothing that prevent to play the game properly. (the gifs has been made without the cinematic dof)

Edited by Khlas
On 9/21/2021 at 8:36 PM, Khlas said:

hello thanks.

They are from raw gameplay using reShade with a custom setting, however I think there should be a preset that look like mine to download somewhere but I don't remember which one sadly. I know that you will have to install some ReShade shaders because it does not work with the base reshade. I don't use any HQ mod. Maybe @JELEMÉ could help you further because I think he uses the same shaders, just not the same settings (I don't have a great computer for that).

However you can't play with the cinematic DOF; but you can play the game with the rest. There's just some glitch during loading time and some transparency issue but nothing that prevent to play the game properly. (the gifs has been made without the cinematic dof)

@Khlas Thank you for mentioned me,

I use HQ mod and I also use ReShade setting to make my picture more sharp, but I rarely use sharping in ReShade because I have upgraded my monitor to 4k resolution.

About DOF, Cinematic DOF may not be for playable and sometime it's not giving us a sharp edges so I use ADOF by qUINT instead.

@mojjj You could dm me if you're like  

Just wanted to say thank you for your animations, but also your actually patient explanations.

I had problems getting animations to work for several different creators, but after reading your posts thoroughly, I realized my error in making sure to unpack and place them properly, plus updating, removing former versions or duplicates. Now I don't have any issues and everybody's stuff is working.

My profession and work is different field, but it's one where people can contact online through my websites. Despite several FAQ pages, so many people still ask the same questions over and over, even when its clearly answered if they bothered to read. It can waste so much of one's time going through such questions/emails, and then some have the nerve to get mad because you don't reply or you are direct if you do so. 

Anyway, thanks again! ?

On 9/25/2021 at 3:32 PM, matukka said:

Really love your animations. ❤️ 

19 hours ago, nice2meetu said:

its so awesome to see animations made for MM!! and they're so fluid too!

Thanks ?

13 hours ago, magadan2021 said:

Just wanted to say thank you for your animations, but also your actually patient explanations.

I had problems getting animations to work for several different creators, but after reading your posts thoroughly, I realized my error in making sure to unpack and place them properly, plus updating, removing former versions or duplicates. Now I don't have any issues and everybody's stuff is working.

My profession and work is different field, but it's one where people can contact online through my websites. Despite several FAQ pages, so many people still ask the same questions over and over, even when its clearly answered if they bothered to read. It can waste so much of one's time going through such questions/emails, and then some have the nerve to get mad because you don't reply or you are direct if you do so. 

Anyway, thanks again! ?

I try to always gives proper answer unless I just forget or as you said, if the answer is already available. I expect users to take their time to read since I take my time to write. But I understand that sometimes it's confusing. 

I really apreciate your words and thank you for using my animations ? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 animations has been released as early access on patreon.

- Sloppy facefuck on bed corner

- Request #1 from the requester tier, long intimate kissing on sofa.

FFSloppy.gif

request1prev3.gif?width=510&height=564

And wip animation :

ezgif.com-gif-maker_-_2021-09-23T200600.

Love that stand and carry animation! It looks more polished than the other ones. (Cause they don't have penis animation for the sub.) Hope it's released in the next update. Got this idea for the homemade shower room and out in the alley streets for my thug dad and skater son couple. ?

Keep it up dude. ?

3 hours ago, BinkuChase said:

Love that stand and carry animation! It looks more polished than the other ones. (Cause they don't have penis animation for the sub.) Hope it's released in the next update. Got this idea for the homemade shower room and out in the alley streets for my thug dad and skater son couple. ?

Keep it up dude. ?

Thanks! Stll working on it but it's almost done.

This is the blowjob stage 

ezgif.com-gif-maker_-_2021-09-27T204519.

14 hours ago, parzysty said:

@Khlas I love the bench press animation! Do you think you could make an additional version of bench press animation where the guy is hard? Or even better: he gets harder as he pushes out reps. That would amazing! ?

I guess there's a kink for everything!

I wanted to make it longer anyway so I could add it, however I fear that at the end of the animation the penis will go flaccid abruptly and I don't like that, unless you don't mind. Or i could do something where the guy is annoyed and it go back to flaccid, like a mosquito or smth near the end of the anim lol

------------------------------------------------

little update on patreon as early access

added experimental size difference animations :

- mouthful facefuck with drool effect (drool falling, etc)

hugomouthful.gif?width=425&height=565

- standing leg spread slow

standingspreadinglegslow.gif?width=418&h

- standing leg spread fast

standinglegspreadfaster.gif?width=418&he

climax being worked on now (there's two stages missing aswell but i want to do the climax first since im inspired)

Edited by Khlas
17 hours ago, Khlas said:

I wanted to make it longer anyway so I could add it, however I fear that at the end of the animation the penis will go flaccid abruptly and I don't like that, unless you don't mind. Or i could do something where the guy is annoyed and it go back to flaccid, like a mosquito or smth near the end of the anim lol

climax being worked on now (there's two stages missing aswell but i want to do the climax first since im inspired)

Sorry bout the question, but, wheres that hot body is from? the muscular one

19 hours ago, Khlas said:

Love the translucent visual effects (drool & cum etc) you're utilising! ?? They add a whole other dimension to the animations and I think they look way cooler than the 3D Mesh

1 hour ago, LeSimsSkyGuy said:

Love the translucent visual effects (drool & cum etc) you're utilising! ?? They add a whole other dimension to the animations and I think they look way cooler than the 3D Mesh

thanks. I used those effects since I started animating, but not for anal stuff so I’m starting to use those for it aswell now. Since my personal rig have anal bones I can IK target the effects to them even if the bones doesn’t work in game. 

Edited by Khlas
On 10/2/2021 at 5:29 PM, Kawany said:

Wow! it's an fantastic work ur poses already, and the body also? will you include the body in your patreon too? or is it there already? damn....amazing job on all man!

thanks. No it’s not available yet because I’m doing some changes to it from time to time. Recently I added more poly and changed the nipples a bit. 

On 10/1/2021 at 5:58 AM, Khlas said:

Wow this is incredible!!! Never disappointed in this thread!

Can we get the bottom (first black hair) in this animation? He's amazing.

100% understandable if not :D 

Keep up the good work art!! ❤️

46 minutes ago, nod321 said:

Wow this is incredible!!! Never disappointed in this thread!

Can we get the bottom (first black hair) in this animation? He's amazing.

100% understandable if not :D 

Keep up the good work art!! ❤️

Hello thanks for your words ?

Bottom is by @JELEMÉ. He is just younger in my game and I changed his hairstyle. Maybe I changed his facial features a bit too in order to make him looks younger but it's still his sim because he is still recognizable. So you will have to ask him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another wip

hugowankingsofa2.gif?width=510&height=56

im aware of clipping and testicles clipping and fingers aren't animated properly yet

20 hours ago, Khlas said:

Hello thanks for your words ?

Bottom is by @JELEMÉ. He is just younger in my game and I changed his hairstyle. Maybe I changed his facial features a bit too in order to make him looks younger but it's still his sim because he is still recognizable. So you will have to ask him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another wip

hugowankingsofa2.gif?width=510&height=56

im aware of clipping and testicles clipping and fingers aren't animated properly yet

omggg I'm in love with your animations?? and very excited for the solo animation too Thankyou for your hard work! ❤️ ?