Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

A while back I went on a wild kick and just started hammer head meshes.  No idea why, but that vampire head was one of the results.  It is fully functional though some of the more extreme FaceAches anims do wierd things just like is does to kid and old race head meshes.  I also have a female alien hybrid that matches what Genox did for his FO3 mod.

I guess I need to start releasing all of this crap I have floating in my files.   :lol:

Hah! How did you get her into the game, is there a mod somewhere? 

Yes there is. :shy:

http://lsquall.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-New-Vegas-MOD-Asari-Project-Liara-T-Soni-344570697

I found it through the ED-E Custom Race Replacer topic here on loverslab which has a link to the Miranda race & Femshep aswel.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27071-ed-e-custom-race-replacer/

Enjoy.

I'll be making the Liara version of my ED-E Replacer mod later today :D

Cuz you can make an Android look however you want. It doesn't have to be exactly human. only humanoid :D

Also does anyone know of a voice modulator/vocaloid like the windows voice that's free? I want to make a voice mod that would replace the voices with a computerized "female voice" so I can get some real conversation instead of beeps and woops.

EDIT :D

Liara T'soni Version is out.

Excuse the poor lighting. I've been swtiching between ENB's lately and I forgot to have it enabled. :D

It looks a lot better in game.

attachicon.gifScreenShot32.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot33.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot34.jpg

Also within the custom race files itself there is an option for nude body. So no worries :D

Here's my ED-E Replacer, there's a Liara T'soni version up now, that I made just a few minutes ago. It's actually fairly easy.

I've also been thinking about making Cass and Veronica replacers for Shepard's great custom race.

Hah! How did you get her into the game, is there a mod somewhere? 

Yes there is. :shy:

http://lsquall.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-New-Vegas-MOD-Asari-Project-Liara-T-Soni-344570697

I found it through the ED-E Custom Race Replacer topic here on loverslab which has a link to the Miranda race & Femshep aswel.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27071-ed-e-custom-race-replacer/

Enjoy.

I'll be making the Liara version of my ED-E Replacer mod later today :D

Cuz you can make an Android look however you want. It doesn't have to be exactly human. only humanoid :D

Also does anyone know of a voice modulator/vocaloid like the windows voice that's free? I want to make a voice mod that would replace the voices with a computerized "female voice" so I can get some real conversation instead of beeps and woops.

EDIT :D

Liara T'soni Version is out.

Excuse the poor lighting. I've been swtiching between ENB's lately and I forgot to have it enabled. :D

It looks a lot better in game.

attachicon.gifScreenShot32.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot33.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot34.jpg

Also within the custom race files itself there is an option for nude body. So no worries :D

Here's my ED-E Replacer, there's a Liara T'soni version up now, that I made just a few minutes ago. It's actually fairly easy.

I've also been thinking about making Cass and Veronica replacers for Shepard's great custom race.

Is there any way to remove the underwear on the Miranda and liara race mods for the player?

Is there any way to remove the underwear on the Miranda and liara race mods for the player?

Just replace the body file "upperbodymiranda.nif" with a type 6 variant. I believe.

The Liara race already comes with a nude body as an optional which I stated right below my screenshots.

Edit

Just a quick question. is the Bouncing natural breasts body compatible with type 3 textures?

this one here.

By the goddess :D

Did you replace her body with bouncing natural breasts? Looks like that, but I'm not sure.

By the goddess :D

Did you replace her body with bouncing natural breasts? Looks like that, but I'm not sure.

I only use some of the armors from Bouncing natural breasts, so yeah im stuck with her default naked body aswell ;)

*Edit* No longer stuck with Liara's default nude model, i change it in the geck.

post-197173-0-89088600-1394539516_thumb.png

post-197173-0-35613200-1394540215_thumb.png

post-197173-0-28812400-1394541073_thumb.png