Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

Does anyone know if new Vegas even uses any type of cum effects like is possible in both Oblivion and skyrim now ?

Will need to learn how to create that next to take any animation to next dimension.

The scripting's almost in place to keep track of what goes where and for how long, but the method of applying cum shaders will still be like Oblivion's bukkake textures for the moment, ie hard-timed according to the shader and applied all over the body. Ideally we should look into a method of applying localized cum tex that don't involve creating different tex & meshes for different body types. Prideslayer once mentioned something about creating a script function that would do just that - apply an extra texture layer to just a specific part of the body, but that was quite a while ago.

That animation might look better if the woman was resting on her forearm and elbow; the shoulder looks

awkward when it's bent at such an angle. It must be frustrating to run into limitations like that with the skeleton...

Thanks for the new animations!

New Finishing  move in Vegas:

Does anyone know if new Vegas even uses any type of cum effects like is possible in both Oblivion and skyrim now ?

Will need to learn how to create that next to take any animation to next dimension.

That's an excellent suggestion; face to face is more erotic for the two women.

Really nice! I especially like the two female/one male one. Is there any chance you can do one where the oral gal is facing the other way? The girl in 241 anim would be perfect for that, if only you moved her a little forward in that anim, so she goes from "being licked out" to "facesitting" if you know what I mean.

Alright here is new 3some animation switched one female to face the male and the other kept in check:

Still have to tweak the hands in blender,seem to bend in an unrealistic way.

post-160974-0-66032000-1388323895_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-20040500-1388323899_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-67205200-1388323906_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-30429700-1388323912_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-31994300-1388323916_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-35645000-1388323920_thumb.jpg

At least i fixed the offset to 0 witch makes the animation align correctly as long as both body meshes is used what i animated with.

Prideslayer will have to check the alignment script especially for 3some animations.

As always, great new anims D_Mannx!

Since you're really doing "doggy" doggystele anims, I wanted to make a request. Could you make another "doggy" anim where the dog's forelegs aren't on the ground, but rather suspended on the waist of the PC? I think there is one anim like that, but I can't remember the number nor who did it, but I really liked it, and I've always wanted another similar one.

Anyway, just a personal request, and once again, thanks for all your hard work.  ;)

As always, great new anims D_Mannx!

Since you're really doing "doggy" doggystele anims, I wanted to make a request. Could you make another "doggy" anim where the dog's forelegs aren't on the ground, but rather suspended on the waist of the PC? I think there is one anim like that, but I can't remember the number nor who did it, but I really liked it, and I've always wanted another similar one.

Anyway, just a personal request, and once again, thanks for all your hard work.  ;)

i made slight variation this time with dogs leg up right under the females leg. will have to see how to fully fix the leg for dog since it was bending in an unnatural way, then the mesh was not looking that well not sure what was different but in blender it was looking fine.

The animation originally looked like this one:

But i had to scrap 2 other females since the sexout framework only allowed 3 npc in scene at once. i was hoping to have been able to make more stuff like this since it very easy now making a huge group like that if only your pc can handle it in blender.

4 females bending like that was priceless. and the male is able to switch from all 4  from 1 at time.