Are you ready to collaborate to create a BDSM mod?

12 hours ago, REB85 said:

I am using max 2013 as I cannot use the newer one. But when I tried to install some plugins, all I got was problems in the program. besides, I couldn’t export anything. If you have information about plugins that work 100% in 3d max 2013 on your computer, please tell me about them.

......and therein lies the problem. We have to use old versions of 3DMax (and now Blender!) because for whatever reason, Niftools/Nifskope/NifMyWallet hasn't been updated in YEARS, literally.

Ugg.....

:bawling:

11 hours ago, kziitd said:

I never expect that the NIF plug-in of 3dsmax can reduce my work. I only output obj. The obj of Fo4 has a size limit, so an overly complex model will make mistakes in OS opening.

As for how to turn obj into the content that can be seen in the Fo4 game, I will use OS to give it materials and some basic settings, and then export them to NIF. Although the main purpose of OS is to make clothes, there is no problem in making world models. Then use nifskope to "completely" paste data from other implemented examples to this NIF. If you can simply replace a table or a bed in game with your work, that is a great progress.

Animation part can be in no hurry.

Since I'm also interested in weapon mods, But on the nexus, only 3 of my models were noticed by the authors (1 is already a mod and 2 in development), I thought that I was doing something wrong and tried to open other people's models to understand how it is arranged (whether all objects should be in 1 file or in several, should there be 1 package of etkstur or separate for each detail and so on).
 So, with the help of Nifskop, I opened the file from the boat mod.
Well ... I'm 99% sure. None of the mentally healthy people. will not create such a mesh. The mesh was ruined by a dull machine. I can clearly see the reference geometry, as well as all the shit with which it was spoiled. Do you know a way to avoid this? I know from experience that OBJ is always making shit out of geometry. Even if I turn off treangulation, even if I check the "convert to editable poly" checkbox, this format always messes up the model. Wherein,
FBX will accurately export and import the model.

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Spoiler

0000.png
000.png
00.png
000000.png

what do you mean when you talk about a too complex model? complex geometry, many moving parts, many polygons? Or something different? where is the limit?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

......and therein lies the problem. We have to use old versions of 3DMax (and now Blender!) because for whatever reason, Niftools/Nifskope/NifMyWallet hasn't been updated in YEARS, literally.

Ugg.....

:bawling:

Believe me, the old version of 3d max does not limit the quality of modeling in any way, if you are modeling low poly, which means that you work only with the "edit poly" tool and standard primitives.

The main thing is that the plugins work correctly.

Spoiler

017.jpg
021.jpg
010.jpg
016.jpg

2 hours ago, REB85 said:

Believe me, the old version of 3d max does not limit the quality of modeling in any way, if you are modeling low poly, which means that you work only with the "edit poly" tool and standard primitives.

The main thing is that the plugins work correctly.

Hide contents

Very nice!!

Well, I've already used 2013, and can't seem to get a key for it to keep functioning. So there's THAT problem. Obviously, if I could get 3DMax working again, I'd be modding by tomorrow.

?

14 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Very nice!!

Well, I've already used 2013, and can't seem to get a key for it to keep functioning. So there's THAT problem. Obviously, if I could get 3DMax working again, I'd be modding by tomorrow.

?

read your private messages. This will solve your problem ?

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Very nice!!

?

try this one. A year ago the torrent was working and this version definitely works with official plugins without any problems. I can post videos with the whole process of assembling a model with a collision in 3ds max 2013 and implementing it into the game, if just visual information will help you, unfortunately they themselves are in Russian, but in principle, stage by stage is easy to understand. I think it's much easier to find them in English. You just have to look.

Autodesk_3ds_Max_amp_3ds_Max_Design_2013_x64_x86_2012_ENG__rutracker-4021822_torrent.torrent

37 minutes ago, South8028 said:

try this one. A year ago the torrent was working and this version definitely works with official plugins without any problems. I can post videos with the whole process of assembling a model with a collision in 3ds max 2013 and implementing it into the game, if just visual information will help you, unfortunately they themselves are in Russian, but in principle, stage by stage is easy to understand. I think it's much easier to find them in English. You just have to look.

Autodesk_3ds_Max_amp_3ds_Max_Design_2013_x64_x86_2012_ENG__rutracker-4021822_torrent.torrent 33.23 kB · 0 downloads

For example, I am not afraid of the Russian language.

Well, I am pretty decent at scripting and am interested in this type of mod.  I don't know if you have seen my Commonwealth Captives mod here on LL, but it involves rescuing restrained captives from enemy lairs.  I would love to see more restraining / torture devices for Fallout 4, especially the high tech kind.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, I am pretty decent at scripting and am interested in this type of mod.  I don't know if you have seen my Commonwealth Captives mod here on LL, but it involves rescuing restrained captives from enemy lairs.  I would love to see more restraining / torture devices for Fallout 4, especially the high tech kind.

Yes, I know this mod, I use it. And that was a good idea, better than a synth factory or a recruiting beacon. YES I can make more devices. Can they have moving parts? Can they have non-standard poses? What criteria should the model meet?

Regarding the object above - I finished geometry, but there was a proposal to make a skeleton in the same way, now I am trying to study and make a skeleton.
By the way: If you can send a "slim" body model with a skeleton and a head, I can make a model already fitted exactly to the game body (slim because what fits a slim body will fit any body). I do not know how to extract, so now I am adjusting the model over the body of Marie Lee, which I downloaded to the deviant art.

Spoiler

image.jpg
image.png
image.jpg
image.jpg

19 hours ago, REB85 said:

Yes, I know this mod, I use it. And that was a good idea, better than a synth factory or a recruiting beacon. YES I can make more devices. Can they have moving parts? Can they have non-standard poses? What criteria should the model meet?

Thanks.  I a good place to start is to make an item into a working furniture object, similar to the ones in TortureDevices.  They have an entry and exit animation, the actor is in a fixed pose but can move their head, etc. 

The next step would be to make animations for them that can be played via script, like the ones that CRX uses to make the restrained actors struggle on the crosses.

As far as criteria the models meet, I guess that's up to you.  I would recommend keeping them relatively small and simple to start with.  Very large devices are going to be hard to place anywhere.

19 hours ago, REB85 said:

Regarding the object above - I finished geometry, but there was a proposal to make a skeleton in the same way, now I am trying to study and make a skeleton.
By the way: If you can send a "slim" body model with a skeleton and a head, I can make a model already fitted exactly to the game body (slim because what fits a slim body will fit any body). I do not know how to extract, so now I am adjusting the model over the body of Marie Lee, which I downloaded to the deviant art.

I'm not sure about all of that.  You will want your device to work with the in-game bodies and skeletons (assuming we are talking about the same kind of skeleton here) so that NPCs or the player can be put into them.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks.  I a good place to start is to make an item into a working furniture object, similar to the ones in TortureDevices.  They have an entry and exit animation, the actor is in a fixed pose but can move their head, etc. 

The next step would be to make animations for them that can be played via script, like the ones that CRX uses to make the restrained actors struggle on the crosses.

As far as criteria the models meet, I guess that's up to you.  I would recommend keeping them relatively small and simple to start with.  Very large devices are going to be hard to place anywhere.

I'm not sure about all of that.  You will want your device to work with the in-game bodies and skeletons (assuming we are talking about the same kind of skeleton here) so that NPCs or the player can be put into them.

I mean, the length of individual bosiness and limbs in general may differ between the model that I use and which the game uses.

That is, a character is inflicted in the device, can only have the animation of the head and nothing else? Itemant Will an advertisement of a fucker machine or attempts to free yourself or the movement of the ass? Ok I take it into account. What would you like to see as furniture? Something like the fact that is in the spoilers of the previous post? Or something else? . If this is what suitable for you I can simulate a few more and make textures. If it is not, then explain your idea.

42 minutes ago, REB85 said:

I mean, the length of individual bosiness and limbs in general may differ between the model that I use and which the game uses.

I don't think that is a good idea.  The devices should work with the game bodies.  Otherwise you are just going to have compatibility problems later on.

43 minutes ago, REB85 said:

That is, a character is inflicted in the device, can only have the animation of the head and nothing else? Itemant Will an advertisement of a fucker machine or attempts to free yourself or the movement of the ass? Ok I take it into account. What would you like to see as furniture? Something like the fact that is in the spoilers of the previous post? Or something else? . If this is what suitable for you I can simulate a few more and make textures. If it is not, then explain your idea.

Whatever you like.  Just a simple restraining device without the fucking-machine parts would be OK to start.  Once you have perfected a simple device like that, you can make one with more features.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't think that is a good idea.  The devices should work with the game bodies.  Otherwise you are just going to have compatibility problems later on.

Whatever you like.  Just a simple restraining device without the fucking-machine parts would be OK to start.  Once you have perfected a simple device like that, you can make one with more features.

that's why I'm asking if you can export a body with a skeleton (slim) from the game and send it to me. I cannot retrieve the resource from the game, there is a software problem

45 minutes ago, REB85 said:

that's why I'm asking if you can export a body with a skeleton (slim) from the game and send it to me. I cannot retrieve the resource from the game, there is a software problem

Hey, do you have bodyslide installed? Do you have fusion girl installed?

They represent the most commonly used body and bone in the two mod categories of routine and adult.

CBBE and fusion girl.

But you don't have to pay attention to the differences between them, because what you want is bone data, and now it's necessary to fusion girl' Zex bones.

OS can export them to FBX and pose them in 3dsmax.

Or, you can go directly to

or

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51462

These are files for animation

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

WOW! You are back.

This is really the best thing for 2021 right now

While you're away, I've done nearly 100 gags and 50 designs of ropes, tapes and leather to bind the body.

Now I'm doing idle animation and motion animation for some special devices.

I think I'll come to you soon to get some script help

2 hours ago, kziitd said:

While you're away, I've done nearly 100 gags and 50 designs of ropes, tapes and leather to bind the body.

Now I'm doing idle animation and motion animation for some special devices.

I think I'll come to you soon to get some script help

That is great.  The ones you did for Commonwealth Captives are excellent.  Can I still use them in the next version of the mod?

6 hours ago, poblivion said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing this device in the game. Do you plan use this device for some MOD later ? For example, something like a secret laboratory of the Institute for Sexual Resistance Research. Or something else ?

Since I am not a mod maker, I am only a 3d modeler, I only plan to find people who can and want to create a complex mod. I can only create models for a large mod, but I cannot create it alone. I wrote about it.

2 hours ago, REB85 said:

Since I am not a mod maker, I am only a 3d modeler, I only plan to find people who can and want to create a complex mod. I can only create models for a large mod, but I cannot create it alone. I wrote about it.

have you mastered the export of at least static models? If everything is bad, you can drop it here in any format, I export to nif with a collision and, if necessary, insert it into the workshop, like furniture. Just to start, throw off the simple mesh. Something like a table for fixing without any mechanisms.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:36 AM, kziitd said:

Hey, do you have bodyslide installed? Do you have fusion girl installed?

They represent the most commonly used body and bone in the two mod categories of routine and adult.

CBBE and fusion girl.

But you don't have to pay attention to the differences between them, because what you want is bone data, and now it's necessary to fusion girl' Zex bones.

OS can export them to FBX and pose them in 3dsmax.

Or, you can go directly to

or

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51462

These are files for animation

Well, I tried this. But this is awful. Maybe it works in the game, but it doesn't work well for me:
1) the source file does not open 3d max 2013.
2) I tried to open 2018 but it doesn't save the file for 2013 (minimum 2016).
3) I tried to export, but if I choose to export bones, then in max 2013 I get a FPS drop of 11. If I export by default, I get a model without bones. But in any case, herpers don't work. And the bones behave strangely.

In short, maybe this is some clever way of rigging that I don't understand, but the result is just terrible. it is posible  find an FBX model with normal bones?

55 minutes ago, South8028 said:

have you mastered the export of at least static models? If everything is bad, you can drop it here in any format, I export to nif with a collision and, if necessary, insert it into the workshop, like furniture. Just to start, throw off the simple mesh. Something like a table for fixing without any mechanisms.

I have to customize body furniture. I have no game body. Could you export it from a dice game to FBX format? I hope I'm not bothering you too much.