Do you know of any ugly/creepy male followers?

So I have a weird thing for ugly, creepy and gross men with beautiful girls and no I don't know why lol.

But a lot of the male followers on Nexus are pretty normal looking or have like, action hero type good-looks. I've downloaded a few that are kind of weird looking but I think they're just bad attempts at making good looking followers rather than models with effort put into making them ugly.

If you have any in mind I'd love to hear them.

Thanks if you know!

21 hours ago, urbon said:

Lol. Too much anime my boy. But yes there is a follower mod. Not sure if is creepy but his voice is ugly as fuck. An he looks ugly as fuck. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47558

It's funny. Or tried with Immersive fat idiot son. It's funny and stupid too. 

Ha I just found that fat idiot son mod lol! And Skeever is definitely ugly! Thank you lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 4:07 PM, maxinlaxin said:

So I have a weird thing for ugly, creepy and gross men with beautiful girls and no I don't know why lol.

But a lot of the male followers on Nexus are pretty normal looking or have like, action hero type good-looks. I've downloaded a few that are kind of weird looking but I think they're just bad attempts at making good looking followers rather than models with effort put into making them ugly.

If you have any in mind I'd love to hear them.

Thanks if you know!

Ah a kindred anon. Worry not! I too have this fetish and wish there was or knew of more of those kind of mods. I wonder what the Japanese version of Loverslab is? I find all sort of good screen shots on pivix from Skyrim Jap modders and always wondering where the flying hell can i find those mods???

22 hours ago, wilks82 said:

Ah a kindred anon. Worry not! I too have this fetish and wish there was or knew of more of those kind of mods. I wonder what the Japanese version of Loverslab is? I find all sort of good screen shots on pivix from Skyrim Jap modders and always wondering where the flying hell can i find those mods???

I have so much trouble finding them! I did actually find a few weird looking ones from the user Dividedbythe9s on the Nexus, they're mostly monster types rather than ugly humans, which is still the goal. Can't shlongify all of them either -and some of them crash when you try to enter into an animation with them -but it's a start!

Hmm... I use Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary Edition at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) 

And keep the face textures Vanilla and end up with...  

282404902_TESV2021-04-2408-38-05-60.png.8faebda3b4ea3fbdf2b28ffc94c562a0.png

Mostly creepy and ugly... and of course a hot lady is present... ;)  

I also use Amazing Follower Tweaks at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) 

So I can make almost any NPC in the game a follower... (max 5 follow at any given time...)

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2021 at 12:47 AM, Papp274 said:

Hmm... I use Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary Edition at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) 

And keep the face textures Vanilla and end up with...  

282404902_TESV2021-04-2408-38-05-60.png.8faebda3b4ea3fbdf2b28ffc94c562a0.png

Mostly creepy and ugly... and of course a hot lady is present... ;)  

I also use Amazing Follower Tweaks at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) 

So I can make almost any NPC in the game a follower... (max 5 follow at any given time...)

What is the female outfit called or a link to it, that look nice.

Edited by alex_85
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...