Face swapping bug?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so apologies of this is the incorrect forum, but I recently updated to VX 10.0p and ever since whenever I leave a scene and load a new one (or open the customiser) all of my model's faces change. They all get the same face.

For example: 

Start game

Load scene with 4 people

All 4 people look correct

Abort game

Load scene with same 4 people

All 4 people's faces have changed and they all look the same (for both male and female) but the face it puts on all models isn't a face from any of the models I have.

If i exit to desktop and reload the game, the models appear correct again, but only on the first scene I load (room or customiser) then if I want to change room or customise, I have to exit to desktop beforehand to stop the faces changing.

I don't feel like I am explaining this very well - but all 4 models have the same masculine but ugly looking face. I will try to get screenshots.

The bodies stay correct.

I didn't have this problem before updating - does anybody have any ideas what might be causing this? 

I had a similar bug once, it was due to an addon body that interfered with faces. (Some of V7.5 are not properly scripted for VX).

That said, if you ever locate the one doing that, please post it here so we can do our own tests,

same goes with anyone with a bug due to an addon body.

Thank you.

Just now, _K17_ said:

I had a similar bug once, it was due to an addon body that interfered with faces. (Some of V7.5 are not properly scripted for VX).

That said, if you ever locate the one doing that, please post it here so we can do our own tests,

same goes with anyone with a bug due to an addon body.

Thank you.

yes, i was having similar suspicions.

Old body add-ons / replacers are often the cause of weird issues because they tend to use "brute force" methods that are not compatible with VX. 

They usually only work partially - adding custom sliders in the customizer no longer works for instance - or not at all.

Best to avoid using them in VX.

1 hour ago, Marburg said:

yes, i was having similar suspicions.

Old body add-ons / replacers are often the cause of weird issues because they tend to use "brute force" methods that are not compatible with VX. 

They usually only work partially - adding custom sliders in the customizer no longer works for instance - or not at all.

Best to avoid using them in VX.

Actually what we need is to modified them to be VX compatible, that is why it's important to report them.

9 hours ago, Marburg said:

did you update an existing installation or start fresh?

Are you using Hook?

I updated an existing installation.

I'm using Hook5 paid version. 

When I get some time I will investigate the body addons and if I find rhe culprit I will let you know.

Thanks!