Can't sign up to KE

On 4/9/2021 at 4:06 AM, themanjack said:

I try to register but get:

Sorry, there is a problem
You are not permitted to register a user account with this site.

Error code: 2FW/1

Any help? Do I need a referrer?

So a few items

1. Are you using VPN to register? If so your not allowed to register behind a VPN
  2. Are you using a disposable email account? If so you will not be allowed to register.

Other things that will block you is if you are using a banned IP or email address or if you have been identified as a known spammer.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 3:53 AM, themanjack said:

If anyone sees this with the same issue, my ip had been tagged as 'know attacker' which can happen a lot if it's in the UK apparently. I was able to sign up fine with a hotmail account by using phone internet (not wifi) instead.

Just some clarification here, ip's being tagged as a known attacker is not something that is specific to the UK or happens more wit UK users.  The reason why I bring up UK users is that most of our banned IP's are coming from UK...due to a specific set of former members