more nasty critters some animations dont play

ive got MNC installed along with creature framework but i cant initiate the animations on creatures it says "they are a valid creature type, but have no valid animations currenty enabled or installed"  i have a few animation packs as well all of them should be working properly i enabled creatures in sexlab too dont know whats the problem 

9 hours ago, sloppycarot said:

ive got MNC installed along with creature framework but i cant initiate the animations on creatures it says "they are a valid creature type, but have no valid animations currenty enabled or installed"  i have a few animation packs as well all of them should be working properly i enabled creatures in sexlab too dont know whats the problem 

Go to Slal (Animation loader) mcm, hit rebuild and after that registry on the same page. Might take a while depending on how many animations you have. Brew some coffee, do the dishes.. After it its done try again.