[Blue Craving] ♥ NSFW clothes for The Sims 4 ♥

For futur creations  

3,585 members have voted

1. 1. What are your biggest turns on when it comes to clothes?

• Manga / Hentai
    • Medieval / Fantasy
    • BDSM
    • Leather
    • Latex
    • Furry
    • Tight Clothes
    • Open clothes
    • Other (Let me know in the comment section )

This poll is closed to new votes

On 2/8/2022 at 10:34 PM, rich said:

not sure if this is a me problem or a loverslab problem, but when downloading the Flavie Vest it says: file not found

On 2/8/2022 at 10:54 PM, mastga said:

Also got this error, maybe there was a problem with the upload?

I deleted the file and reuploaded it, please tell me if it is good now :)

@BlueCraving

Salut !

Est-ce qu'il est possible d'utiliser tes CC pendant des animations avec WW sans que les sims se déshabillent entièrement ? J'ai cru comprendre que si les vêtements sont dans le slot des accessoires ils peuvent rester en place pendant les animations, mais vu que les tiens ne le sont pas ils se retirent automatiquement.

Une idée pour m'aider sans devoir désactiver l'option pour se déshabiller dans les paramètres WW ? (ce qui affecterait tous les sims de ma game et m'obligerait à les déshabiller manuellement à chaque fois)

>Merci d'avance pour ton aide !

Edited by KTF
  • 2 weeks later...

The nipples in your images seem to be better than the ones in any of the overlays you suggested, at least when I attempt to use them. Is this from your custom model "Blue
"? Is there a place I could download it for use in game? I'm not having much luck searching.

• 1 month later...

[New Release] Annie Turtleneck Dress uncensored
[New Release] Natacha Jeans open
[New Release] Julie Panties uncensored

[New Release] Shoulder Sweater open

Please take into account that i have problems with upload on LL since 1 month (a lot of timeout)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 1:52 AM, Talkatar said:

Sorry if i missed it but i cant seem to download/find these outfits?

Gaia unvensored

angie dress

harem dress

mia bikini

they are all under this release are they not or are they named something else?

Hi , those are in "1606585725_BlueCravingOLDERCCs.zip" All those ones are my firsts creations ♥

On 5/3/2022 at 7:07 AM, LemonJelly said:

I really like the outfits, but I still can't get the nipples to show even when using the recommended EVE skin. It looks like it defaults to that skin when naked but when I put on a top the nipples disappear. 

Hi, you have to select the skin in "skin details" when in cas. It doesnt apply by default

• 1 month later...

First - I LOVE your CC.

I'm sorry if I just missed it - but have you ever released the Blue Craving boob mesh to be an add-on for WW yet? I saw that it was something you were working on late last year. 

This is what i have (and the results thus far:  I have WW mods.  I have your Blue Craving v1 Body Mesh.  I can select the body mesh in CAS as a "shirt/top" and it looks awesome except the nipples are same color as as the boob so it looks kinda barbie doll looking.  

If I put on your tops, clothing, I can't then select the body mesh "top" because it just replaces it with the clothing.   So 1, not sure how to make nipples show up, and 2, not sure how to make the uncensored clothing work. 

EDIT: If I use MYOBI nipple overlay it looks good in most outfits. There are some that warp the shape of the nipple/areola area.   I also have Allure nipple overlays - but they don't look so good with the outfits.   So this means that for any/every sim that is using Blue Craving clothes, need to have the MYOBI overlay to make them look somewhat good - if you also have Wicked Whims.  What I typically do is have normal (SFW) outfits be the norm, and then in the WW "underwear" clothing options to use when doing WW animations, to have the NSFW clothes show - so it would be nice if Blue Craving had a nipple option in the WW wheel for add-ons. 

Edited by SirKicley
  • 2 weeks later...

hi , do you use a custom body type ? my sims seems to take massive increase in butt and waist / hips each time i try one of your clothes . i really like  your creations but the change of body type when i switch clothes make it a bit uncanny

On 7/7/2022 at 11:22 AM, Sylrys said:

hi , do you use a custom body type ? my sims seems to take massive increase in butt and waist / hips each time i try one of your clothes . i really like  your creations but the change of body type when i switch clothes make it a bit uncanny

Same here. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @BlueCraving, thank you for your work!

I had an issue with missing/blurry nipples that may be mentioned in this thread earlier. Since it wasn't related only to your CC, I've discussed it with wild_guy in his FBD thread. My issue was related to WW load order. Hope that investigation may help somebody in this thread. 

• 1 month later...