[Blue Craving] ♥ NSFW clothes for The Sims 4 ♥

For futur creations  

3,585 members have voted

1. 1. What are your biggest turns on when it comes to clothes?

• Manga / Hentai
    • Medieval / Fantasy
    • BDSM
    • Leather
    • Latex
    • Furry
    • Tight Clothes
    • Open clothes
    • Other (Let me know in the comment section )

This poll is closed to new votes

hello.... first of all I just love your creations, both SFW & NSFW . I can't seem to find daphne dress -open, elven armor- uncensored and reflective set - open in the downloads as well as older CCs folder even though they are displayed in the previous releases section . Is it possible that they might have been not uploaded ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey there, big fan of your work. 

I wanted to share with you some inspiration, Etsy has some incredibly ridiculous bikini/lingerie/clubwear items that would be well worth turning into Sims CC.  

Some starting places to look:

https://www.etsy.com/market/bikini_micro_open?explicit=1

https://www.etsy.com/market/uncut_extreme_swimwear?explicit=1

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=clubbing dress

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=dancewear

https://www.etsy.com/market/hot_lingerie

Have fun.  Keep up the great work.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have some things I'd like to report.

I've noticed that inisde CAS, the orders between NSFW and SFW clothings (both top, bottom, and overalls) are separate and not placed next to each other like how another creator would do (say for example, Vthena and LittleDoxy), and it made (sorry to say) quite the hassle trying to find which one is related to which.

In addition to that, another thing I've noticed is that the order is completely random, at first I thought it would be NSWF first and then SFW but sadly it's not.

Lastly, the third thing I've noticed is that some of the items between the NSFW vs SFW have different colorings on their preview thumbnails, further making it harder to figure out which one is related to which as I had to take more time to stroll trough the images.  

With that said, is it possible for you to make a fix about this on your next future updates? Thanks, very much appreciated for your creations.

image_2023-06-27_042106695.png

image_2023-06-27_042143322.png

image_2023-06-27_042525691.png

Edited by nyangleh
Extra points
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I don't usually comment, but I'm having trouble finding links to download the nsfw content. At first I thought you could click on the pics but that just enlarges them. Am I just being dumb and missing the obvious? ** never mind, apparently I was being dumb. Found them. ??

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2022 at 12:54 AM, genericuser27 said:

For the open clothes, do you make variants that are non open of that piece? Is that what SFW means on your patreon? If so nice, you'll definitely get a pledge from me!

I actually wanted to ask same question and if those are somehow connected to work with undressable feature in WW. That would be awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

I may be misunderstanding something. I downloaded the file and checked the item list to only use the ones I wanted. Many of the items that I wrote down from under the "Downloads Released In This Thread" are not in the item list that I downloaded. Please help me.

I may be misunderstanding something. I downloaded the file and checked the item list to only use the ones I wanted. Many of the items that I wrote down from under the "Downloads Released In This Thread" are not in the item list that I downloaded. Please help me.

The items I am referring to are: Raven Space Swimwear; Mia Bikini; Angie Dress and Gaia V2. I couldn't find them in the download list.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been a huge fan of both the SFW and NSFW items for a long time. The SFW ones are legit fashionable clothes that make my sims look like actual people!

One thing I have taken issue with is the fact that the mesh tops from the Grunge set seem to be interfering a lot with other clothes, with the mesh showing up over most tops. This isn't a problem with other CC accessories meant to be use under normal tops. I might bust out photoshop and finally learn how CC works in TS4 to see if I can fix it myself, but I suppose I should give a heads up about the mesh thing, it's a problem

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...