I know this game wasn't that very well received when it launched, but even so, there is one character in the game which i would absolutely love to see nude modded.

If anyone decides too or thinks they can do a nude mod for this character, i would be more then happy to compensate you for it.

It will be made public for everyone if it ever gets modded.

Thanks.

Left-Alive_2019_01-14-19_001.jpg

Left-Alive_2019_01-14-19_002.jpg

Left-Alive_2019_01-14-19_003.jpg

Left-Alive_2019_01-14-19_004.jpg

Too expensive for me to obtain a copy for testing I'm afraid. I'm also unable to find much information about the engine it uses either.

A nude mod may not be possible. However, I am a modeler/animator that could produce standalone artwork for you. If you're interested in lining up a commission, contact me on Twitter or Discord.

Alternatively, I could mod Olga Kalinina (including a nude version) into a different game, like Metal Gear Solid V or Resident Evil 2/3 Remake

On 4/1/2021 at 6:22 PM, Irastris said:

Too expensive for me to obtain a copy for testing I'm afraid. I'm also unable to find much information about the engine it uses either.

A nude mod may not be possible. However, I am a modeler/animator that could produce standalone artwork for you. If you're interested in lining up a commission, contact me on Twitter or Discord.

Alternatively, I could mod Olga Kalinina (including a nude version) into a different game, like Metal Gear Solid V or Resident Evil 2/3 Remake

I would like her to be modded nude into all 3 of those games you just mentioned :)  

And while where at it, do you think this game Syberia 3 might also be moddable aswell? 

i will contact you on twitter for further details.

Edit: looked up to see if i could find anything on what engine left alive uses and found this: The combination of Silicon Studio's all-in-one Japanese domestic game engine "OROCHI 4" and realistic real-time rendering engine "Mizuchi” supplied the power to create graphics that beautifully represent the devastated landscape and atmosphere that is key to the world of "LEFT ALIVE".28 Feb 2019

This thread aswell: https://steamcommunity.com/app/714370/discussions/0/1730963192555652936/

I could also grab a region free code of the game for testing if you would like?

i think its the engine for this game: https://www.google.com/search?q=Orochi+4&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU930AU930&oq=Orochi+4&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i67i433j46i67j0i67l2j0i433j0i67j0i67i131i433j0j0i131i433.3399j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

On 3/27/2021 at 2:36 PM, myuhinny said:

I have only seen a non nude extracted file of her.

You mean this one right: https://www.google.com/search?q=left+alive+olga+Kalinina+model&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU930AU930&sxsrf=ALeKk00QsgwORu_UPORrQ4hnCLVdWtMLCw:1617343442275&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSw-zq8d7vAhXIzTgGHfQpBfQQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1280&bih=553#imgrc=0_OumGOZOvYlBM

Yeh i searched before aswell to see if there was any interest in nude modding her in the game but its as Irastris says, doesn't look like it may be possible to do that in main game she's in as there isn't much info on the engine used to make the game apparently.  

7 hours ago, ludger166 said:

i will contact you on twitter for further details.

I could also grab a region free code of the game for testing if you would like?

I eagerly await your message.

If you're willing to provide a copy of the game, I will happily look into it, but I can still promise nothing. MGSV and RE2/3 are good to go though.

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...