4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I would certainly look forward to body inspection becoming a more interesting gameplay feature, but regardless, I still staunchly maintain that nudity should be a better option for humiliation training than it currently is, too. 

The seemingly obvious solution that only just occurred to me would simply be to make slaves more likely to cover themselves, and to scale that chance down more slowly so that they retain a non-zero chance of covering themselves to a much higher level of training.  Right now, many slaves virtually never cover themselves, and very few if any do it enough to be an appreciable source of training.  If prolonged nudity generated punishment reasons, then it could be tuned to let humiliation training progress naturally.  

Yeah, when I first commented on the paradoxical relationship between nudity and humiliation training, Troll responded that body inspection was intended to be the main tool for humiliation training rather than stripping.  Right now, it seems like most of you ignore the feature, and I use it only because the game coerces me to, so it seems like it's not just me who finds the feature to be uninspiring in its current form.  So what do you think of the idea I laid out?  Does that sound like something that would be more attractive to use in your gameplay?  Do you have any ideas to improve my suggestion?

There is a long road to go... I will be mostly correcting bugs with a few possible small modifications in the next month.

In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy this time of the year. I will personally start to decorate my dungeon with green red and white, my Skyrim slaves need to cheer up!

15 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

For me its always resignation that takes awhile to train

For freshly captured slaves, threaten to punish them harder if they run away. Then give them the opportunity to run away!

For other slaves you should try to make them cry and punish them for that, with a threat against crying.

But even with that some slaves will just be harder to train resignation. Those are the ones that are resistant to sorrow.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Regarding humilliation training discussed above. I suppose that insulting and giving contemptuous remarks, or simply laughing at them would be useful in that regard.

Making them feel powerless and insignificant would be an important building block of this kind of relationship.

4 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Regarding humilliation training discussed above. I suppose that insulting and giving contemptuous remarks, or simply laughing at them would be useful in that regard.

Making them feel powerless and insignificant would be an important building block of this kind of relationship.

Powerless corresponds to fear training. Low self esteem to respect of the master (see the table in theod description). For the moment you can only insult a crying slave. I wrote down your ideas, we definitely need more way to interact with slave along this line.

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.1.7 is out. Reduced notification clutter after sex, as orgasm now happens during the correct Sexlab hook.

And we're underway.  Three quick initial comments:

1. I love the new message about the player's orgasm.  Very endearing!
  2. I assume this is known, but just in case, I'll point out that we're still getting erroneous "Punishing ... with sex" messages during consensual sex.  When I have sex through the "comfort" feature, I now even get three messages at the start of the scene: "Comforting with sex," "Punishing with sex," and "Having sex just for fun."  And "Punishing with sex" is there for sex through "Ok slave..." too.  It isn't counting as punishment or as rape on the slave's "permanent record" anymore, but the message is still there, and it's clearing punishment reasons, but I can't say what effect it has on training.
  3. Would it be possible to have "touch yourself" choose the animation based on the slave's arousal level rather than training?  They're all nice animations, and it's a pity that you always see the same one when all your slaves are well-trained, plus this would give the player a source of more information about the slave that way.  And it would look more natural, too, I'd argue... the slow, sensual low-training animation is a great "warmup" for the more energetic higher-training animations.
Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
On 11/30/2021 at 9:53 PM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Would it be possible to have "touch yourself" choose the animation based on the slave's arousal level rather than training? 

So I've been continuing to think about this, and I have a more fleshed-out proposal for improved masturbation.

In place of the current "touch yourself" dialogue, we'd have two new dialogue options:

• "Warm that pussy up for me, pet."
    • This uses the current "touch yourself" animations, cycling through them based on the slave's arousal: The slow, sensual rubbing all over the body at low arousal; the one hand on the pussy at moderate arousal; and both hands energetically on the pussy at high arousal.  (I think these are the only three, right?)
    • Upon reaching max arousal, training-based chance to A) cycle back down to less energetic animations, generating a praise reason for keeping herself edging like a good girl; or B) have an orgasm, generating a punishment reason for cumming without permission.
    • This continues indefinitely until either A) the slave refuses (submission training); or B) cums (sex training).
  • "Put on a show and cum for your mistress."
    • Calls a SexLab masturbation animation instead of the DoM animations.
    • Training-based chance for the slave to cum; if she fails to cum, generates a punishment reason for her failure.
Edited by Antiope_Appolonia

Hey, I really like what you've done with this mod and have been trying it out for the last couple days. It really brings PAH to the next level! I have a couple of thoughts.

- What's the status on HSH integration? I think it would be fairly simple to add the DoM dialogues over to the HSH slaves. Unless you also have to add all of the voice files again, in which case it would be a lot of work. Don't take this as a complaint, it's just that DoM is so good I don't want to put my slaves into HSH anymore without it.

- I think a magic shock collar would go well with this mod. There is an event in either ZaZ or DD for this that includes an animation. I know it is used in Submissive Lola if you need an example. As for implementation, I think the best way to handle it would be to make it an enchantment that the player can craft onto whatever collars they are using. Then link it to the dialogue with something like "You need to be punished" > "Shock", which starts the event. I'm not positive on the technical implementation of this, ZaZ and/or DD might use an enchantment on collars already as part of the framework and I don't think you can multi-enchant. Just putting some ideas out there.

Update: This is from the DD script zadEventPeriodicShocker. I know Kimy is anal about DD stuff being used in other mods...

- I had a bug? where one of my slaves had a purple face. Not the dark/grey head bug but the face only was colored with the missing asset purple. The npc was Taarie, and I use the Bijin mod which changes her. I had to delete Taarie's facegen files and reinstall them to fix it. I have used the Bijin mod forever without problems and the only thing that changed from my normal load order was adding DoM. I noticed while trying to fix the problem that I was using DoM 2.1.5 with PAHE 7.5.9, which it wasn't made for. It still seems very strange, because if an overlay from DoM messed up the npc, removing DoM should fix it. Yet when I started a new game with no PAHE stuff, Taarie was still messed up. I don't understand how an esp bug could cause me to replace facegen files. Maybe it's just one of those inscrutable things the skyrim engine does sometimes.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Edited by bnub345
update
23 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

So what do you think of the idea I laid out?  Does that sound like something that would be more attractive to use in your gameplay?  Do you have any ideas to improve my suggestion?

I like it, it would definitely give more of a reason to use the feature. So right now you can say "let's see how much you're worth!" for a pose and a price estimate, so it would make sense to have body inspection be complimentary to that in so far as it will give you a status update on other things about the slave, like nipple and wetness as you said.

I'm always for anything that results in a more immersive means of getting information that would otherwise be in a text box, and we've already come so far in that regard, thematically and mechanically what you described seems good, I'd be interested to see it grow further.

But it looks like December may be a month of maintenance and small tweaks, which is good because I'd imagine we're all going to have real life come down on us in the coming weeks (for better or worse I'm sure), and a nice dormant period is probably good for the development overall, fresh perspectives, feature polishing, and all that. That being said I look forward to whatever updates do manage to trickle in during that time, as always.

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.1.7 is out. Reduced notification clutter after sex, as orgasm now happens during the correct Sexlab hook.

Haven't had the chance to try this yet, but do you mean SexLab orgasms are now DoM orgasms? Or the orgasm message appears during the last stage of the animation rather than afterwards?

3 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I like it, it would definitely give more of a reason to use the feature. So right now you can say "let's see how much you're worth!" for a pose and a price estimate, so it would make sense to have body inspection be complimentary to that in so far as it will give you a status update on other things about the slave, like nipple and wetness as you said.

I'm always for anything that results in a more immersive means of getting information that would otherwise be in a text box, and we've already come so far in that regard, thematically and mechanically what you described seems good, I'd be interested to see it grow further.

But it looks like December may be a month of maintenance and small tweaks, which is good because I'd imagine we're all going to have real life come down on us in the coming weeks (for better or worse I'm sure), and a nice dormant period is probably good for the development overall, fresh perspectives, feature polishing, and all that. That being said I look forward to whatever updates do manage to trickle in during that time, as always.

Haven't had the chance to try this yet, but do you mean SexLab orgasms are now DoM orgasms? Or the orgasm message appears during the last stage of the animation rather than afterwards?

The orgasm message appears during the Sexlab orgasm start stage. It assumes the player gets an orgasm and check for the slave chance to get one. It is not SLA integrated. We will see that later.

On 11/29/2021 at 3:46 PM, TrollAutokill said:

NPC stats are saved in factions. Slave stats are also saved in the pahslave script. There is no such script as DOM_script.

Which scripts have you been deleting exactly? If all of dom and pah, then it might explain the problem. Non pah slave NPC should keep their stats unless you deleted the factions from the save, which you should not!

You could try to only delete dom_core from the save. Another way around is to tie your slaves and free them before editing the save. Or move them to hsh but it might take longer. Any of those last two solutions will save the slave stats to factions.

Oh No I meant that the NPCS have like you raped me 15 times or something like that, once I deleted the Dom_core those stats would reset and im assuming so does their mood as they go back to being scared but Pahe Stats remain nothing from that changes. Also im using Resaver to Delete the Dom_Core am I supposed to delete the string, Script Definition?, or Script Instance?

2 hours ago, donglin216 said:

Oh No I meant that the NPCS have like you raped me 15 times or something like that, once I deleted the Dom_core those stats would reset and im assuming so does their mood as they go back to being scared but Pahe Stats remain nothing from that changes. Also im using Resaver to Delete the Dom_Core am I supposed to delete the string, Script Definition?, or Script Instance?

Script instance, that should delete the definition.

Moods and number of events like rapes are also saved in factions and in pahslave scripts. Deleting Dom_core as no effect on those.

I have a few more thoughts on some small immersion tweaks:

-Npcs could have an animation added to the "Strip, now!" dialogue, there is one included in Sexlab. You could also use SerialStrip, but it might be too slow and HSH already has that.

-I assume the calculation for whether clothing is degrading is the value. In many cases, clothes aren't worth much gold at all and giving an npc their own clothes back triggers the degrading notification. It might be better to use a keyword system. I know SLAroused mods have keywords for clothing that would work well, such as sexy, skimpy, ragged, etc. You might not want to require more mods as masters though for people who don't want SLA.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Script instance, that should delete the definition.

Moods and number of events like rapes are also saved in factions and in pahslave scripts. Deleting Dom_core as no effect on those.

Nvm Fixed it turned out all I needed to do was change cells when I reinstalled DOM thx for the help

49 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Do you think you could have the "Strip, now!" function use SexLab strip settings? I always cover my slaves in jewelry and piercings and they always take them off. :( 

Do they also go off when using the rip off clothes dialogue?

Pahe and DoM use the Sexlab nostrip keyword to skip those from being stripped.

13 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Do they also go off when using the rip off clothes dialogue?

Pahe and DoM use the Sexlab nostrip keyword to skip those from being stripped.

I don't know about the rip off option, haven't tried that with the jewelry I'm thinking of.

But just to be clear Devious Devices and such do not get stripped because they have that keyword (if I understand correctly.) What I mean is that like a circlet or a ring for example will get stripped even though it would be left alone in SexLab. So like I have piercings that take up slot 52 and I make it so SexLab doesn't strip slot 52, so sex scenes happen with the piercings on. Using "Strip, now!" will strip everything including those piercings regardless of SL configuration. What I'm suggesting is that the strip command uses SexLab strip settings so that users can customize the stripping in SexLab and it would apply to that command as well. I've seen it done in other mods so I know it's possible, just fingers crossed it's simple.

13 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I don't know about the rip off option, haven't tried that with the jewelry I'm thinking of.

But just to be clear Devious Devices and such do not get stripped because they have that keyword (if I understand correctly.) What I mean is that like a circlet or a ring for example will get stripped even though it would be left alone in SexLab. So like I have piercings that take up slot 52 and I make it so SexLab doesn't strip slot 52, so sex scenes happen with the piercings on. Using "Strip, now!" will strip everything including those piercings regardless of SL configuration. What I'm suggesting is that the strip command uses SexLab strip settings so that users can customize the stripping in SexLab and it would apply to that command as well. I've seen it done in other mods so I know it's possible, just fingers crossed it's simple.

I ll check what Sexlab strip is doing. Or maybe just not strip slot 52 and the like

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

@InsanityFactor Have you tried the strip item editor in the Sexlab MCM? If you select the npc with the the hotkey (default N) and go to this menu you can change the strip settings of each item to never remove. This works for me with jewelry/piercing stuff.

Yes exactly. I do that for SexLab but it's doesn't affect the PAHE strip command, that's what I'm asking if we can do. 

42 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I ll check what Sexlab strip is doing. Or maybe just not strip slot 52 and the like

I think I'm explaining this poorly. SexLab MCM lets you decide exactly which slots to strip or not. The "strip, now!" command strips everything. What I'm asking if we can have it so PAHE asks SexLab what to strip and then does it. That way each player can just customize their SL strip settings and it will apply across the board. Like bnub just said. 

I know that Soulgem Oven and Display Model both do that, so I know it's possible. @darkconsolemade both of those so maybe they have some insight there. 

Well I know pahe respects the nostrip keyword at least in some cases, because I added it to some of the ZaZ collars I was using and it stopped stripping them. I know you can check which slots sexlab strips, but you can also set the nostrip keyword on individual clothing items in the mcm. This seems to work for me. One problem I had was other clothing that covered jewelry removing it, then when the covering item was stripped the jewelry was not equipped again. 

3 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Do you mean dialogues or notifications ?

The colored widget messages like Apropos.

I should clarify they still show up during the body inspection, something like "x feels like a virgin". But the message after sex like "This was x's first time" no longer appears.

Edited by bnub345
update