Hello every one..

So.. I just downloaded the latest version of Whicked Whims including all the animations and stuff.

I deleted the old one to replace it with the new ones but it simply isn't working. 

An orange notification keeps poping up saying there is a problem with it..i did the option in game as they supose to be but nothing is happening...Also when i reistalled the old ones there was a blur on nudity...Any ideas what i should do?

11 hours ago, black mamba 30 said:

Hello every one..

So.. I just downloaded the latest version of Whicked Whims including all the animations and stuff.

I deleted the old one to replace it with the new ones but it simply isn't working. 

An orange notification keeps poping up saying there is a problem with it..i did the option in game as they supose to be but nothing is happening...Also when i reistalled the old ones there was a blur on nudity...Any ideas what i should do?

If your getting an L/E alert you need to post the file here via the white paper clip ;)