Futa female Draugr and futa female Falmer?

Hello everyone.

I wanted to ask if there is any mod that will add cocks to female Draughr and female Falmer at all making them futa? I often find the females get involved sexually with me in defeat either 1v1 or in group sex and often they take one of the male roles. 

I would love to futa them somehow to have the same mesh and texure as the male versions of those races.

Does anyone know if and how i can do that please?

• 4 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 7:13 AM, sophiextime said:

Hello everyone.

I wanted to ask if there is any mod that will add cocks to female Draughr and female Falmer at all making them futa? I often find the females get involved sexually with me in defeat either 1v1 or in group sex and often they take one of the male roles. 

I would love to futa them somehow to have the same mesh and texure as the male versions of those races.

Does anyone know if and how i can do that please?

cock has a bodyslide sense it overwrites SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b and you need morenastycritters for the Draugr cock textures. add a race and stuff to go with it

20210806172632_1.jpg

20210806172640_1.jpg

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/7/2021 at 4:22 AM, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

cock has a bodyslide sense it overwrites SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b and you need morenastycritters for the Draugr cock textures. add a race and stuff to go with it

20210806172632_1.jpg

20210806172640_1.jpg

hello my friend, I have installed a mod for Skyrim SE, as a requirement of the mod, I need to have sex with falmer shaman, but I do not have any necessary animation (just one is enough) can you suggest me a mod?

On 12/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, Sinsi13 said:

hello my friend, I have installed a mod for Skyrim SE, as a requirement of the mod, I need to have sex with falmer shaman, but I do not have any necessary animation (just one is enough) can you suggest me a mod?

Billyy Creature Pack for SLAL.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...