[YoerkSun] Severe Pain - BHUNP - Bodyslide

[YoerkSun] Severe Pain - BHUNP - Bodyslide

View File

Made in Zbrush, I made this model to be something darker based on the old Silent Hills games, Clock Tower etc ...

I must say that the model simply became that, nothing was planned,

It was my first mod with a theme like this,

in addition to the common mods that I will be posting on patreon all mods with a theme like this will be posted here

My Patreon

Images By PredatorRJ

kisspng-patreon-logo-podcast-donation-the-partially-examin-patreon-5b466b9f3c3478.1307909015313417272466.jpg.ec9885c8e66d316bc5070fe4f02c8f7b.jpg

Requirements
AddItemMenu

BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) LE/SE

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

"Don't forget to build (Bodyslide and Outfit Studio) it or it won't work"

I just have a small question.

Do you plan to add an addon without wire inside the pussy?

It's nice for Fallout 4 since they have that kind of technology, but

for it's strange for skyrim.

But anyway  Thanks you for sharing this mod.

On 3/22/2021 at 9:16 PM, YoerkSun said:

Cloth 

Cool, i actually figured it out later, by the taga. Great work. One question, what's the mask all about? I really like clever designs that you have to study in detain to see how they work. At fist i thought it may be some sort of water container, filled with water halfway or something, so the victim would have to keep their head straight. But then i thought about it and i found two issues, just bending it forward a bit would completely neutralize it, since the water would pool on the front, and the second and more obvious flaw, unless you want the victim to suffocate the mask has to have some sort of airhole(s), but if the air can go in water can come out, so since the victim is not otherwise restrained they can just tilt their head and let the water leak out trough the airholes. IDK, maybe i have this thing pinned all wrong, i studied the pics in detail but i can't figure it out.

16 hours ago, Mars1991 said:

Legal, na verdade eu descobri isso mais tarde, pela taga. Ótimo trabalho. Uma pergunta, do que se trata a máscara? Eu realmente gosto de designs inteligentes que você tem que estudar em tempo real para ver como eles funcionam. A princípio, pensei que pudesse ser algum tipo de recipiente de água, cheio de água até a metade ou algo assim, então a vítima teria que manter a cabeça reta. Mas então eu pensei sobre isso e encontrei dois problemas, apenas dobrá-lo um pouco para frente neutralizaria completamente, já que a água acumularia na frente, e a segunda e mais óbvia falha, a menos que você queira que a vítima sufoque a máscara tem ter algum tipo de furo (s) de ar, mas se o ar puder entrar, a água pode sair, então, uma vez que a vítima não está restrita, ela pode apenas inclinar a cabeça e deixar a água vazar pelos furos de ar. IDK, talvez eu tenha esta coisa totalmente errada,

the mask was made with the idea of liquid yes, but not with the idea of liquid water, but with something more consistent so much that in the front there is a "white" goo, the idea would be to keep it with an open mouth but skyrim would not deal with that very well, because we have characters with different proportions

(making it very clear that I made it look like something very old, as if it had been abandoned a long time ago)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...