For some reason, I can't start a new game through Mod Organizer. It'll launch the game fine, go to the main menu, but when I try to start a new game it does nothing at all, it doesn't freeze or crash, just asks like a didn't press the "yes" option at all.
I've done everything I could think of, deleted any trace of NV on my PC, reinstalled it twice
I'm only using The latest NVSE 6.0.7, and the latest NVpatch and The 4g installer
It works fine if I go through steam or go through the  .exe in my folders

6 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

Just a quick question. Are  the native game files stored in the "c:\program files" or "c:\program files (x86(" folders.? If so it won't work. They need to be in a folder outside those structures for Mod Organizer to work.

They're in my D drive in their own folders

3 hours ago, Michele Magus said:

The two maentioned above are UAC (User Account Control), areas and are never good for installing games, or Steam for that matter.

I installed Steam to C:\Steam or D:\Steam.

I have my games (NV) on my D:\ drive

2 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

Are you running MO with Administrator privileges?

Does your NVSE entry look something like the following? (obviously with your own folder entries in the places marked),

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.566f7fd02d1b4f46619a7958ec332706.png

Yep