Can someone help me figure out what game version (Special edition/ Normal) is better? Also what would be the optimal mod list for gay content? (Both the mods themselves but also what mods are needed to run them)

So I want to get into the NSFW modding community, but since I don't know what version of the game would be optimal, I don't know where to start...

Last time I tried modding, I also ran into a lot of problems, especially with getting mods to work and getting the correct prerequisites for those mods. If someone would be able to give me a good list of mods for gay NSFW content, I would greatly appreciate it...

10 minutes ago, BulgeBoi said:

So I want to get into the NSFW modding community, but since I don't know what version of the game would be optimal, I don't know where to start...

Last time I tried modding, I also ran into a lot of problems, especially with getting mods to work and getting the correct prerequisites for those mods. If someone would be able to give me a good list of mods for gay NSFW content, I would greatly appreciate it...

Can't help with the gay content, but if you don't have a compelling reason not to, then you should be using Special Edition.  It is more actively modded for and nearly everything is available for it.

not into it also but if you want it immersive and lovely i would consider SLen, Eager npc and SexLife if you want to watch npc x npc.

You can change the sexual orientation of npcs with both of them, get some nice events like waking up and your lovers want some fun with you, each other or solo.

Animation Packs that would work a mostly some who add many doggy animations, you can change their tag from vaginal to anal with Slate, quick adjustments with Schlong and it would look like normal analsex.

Also there is a new Body for Male Characters (After 10.000 YEARS!) Himbo, i didn't got to try it yet but it is advertised like Bodyslide for males.

Could be something to make their bodys like you want them to be and to get some variety in your game sexlife :)

If you get Special Edition i would read this guide her

Just to get things startet and to get an understanding who things work, just get to preinstall and sexlab parts and maybe get some inspiration and tipps for the rest