Lyceen support

2 hours ago, fenkupaw said:

Is there a support mod for the Lyceen race for sexbound?

Yes, it exists.

Such mod is made by/with the creator's friend group and is not available.

The creator denies the right for other users to create or post such a mod.

• 2 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 1:44 AM, red3dred said:

Yes, it exists.

Such mod is made by/with the creator's friend group and is not available.

The creator denies the right for other users to create or post such a mod.

may i convince the creators, perchance, to give me the mod in private?

• 2 weeks later...

It's one of *those* mods...

Mods that existed a long time ago, but that was lost due to the need of asking the creator for permission and said creator did not want it to be posted, so from that day onward there no longer is any official way of getting the mod on LL?

Is that correct?

• 1 year later...

Forgive me for practicing necromancy on this thread, but FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS SORTA THING? They make a mod and then don't even release it! It's a total dick move to not even give us a proper mod for lyceen support. I mean, come on it's probably not that hard to make if you know your code and how to do textures, but to gatekeep people from a mod, and gatekeep others from making mods? that's low. 

20 hours ago, MrSkyBlue1020 said:

Forgive me for practicing necromancy on this thread, but FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS SORTA THING? They make a mod and then don't even release it! It's a total dick move to not even give us a proper mod for lyceen support. I mean, come on it's probably not that hard to make if you know your code and how to do textures, but to gatekeep people from a mod, and gatekeep others from making mods? that's low. 

Nobody's gatekeeping anyone to make the mod, also if the creator of the main mod says no, you can't really publish it