Looking for any type off maid outfits

Hey guys , i'm a big maid fetishist , and i was wondering if anyone has found some hidden "gems"

What i mainly was looking for was a "latex maid / rubber maid outfit" for skyrim LEGENDARY

i remember turbosnowy had one in the days , but i lost it

Hope you guys can help me out

❤️ much love

17 minutes ago, kronnos44 said:

Hope you guys can help me out

It depends. If you are using Skyrim LE let me suggest that you look at this thread:

I can attest to the fact that there is more than one maid outfit in there (because I've downloaded more than one).

On 3/12/2021 at 8:55 PM, Psalam said:

It depends. If you are using Skyrim LE let me suggest that you look at this thread:

I can attest to the fact that there is more than one maid outfit in there (because I've downloaded more than one).

is there something like this but for UNP? , i've got everything up for that

i'm also on skyrim LE

1 hour ago, kronnos44 said:

is there something like this but for UNP? , i've got everything up for that

i'm also on skyrim LE

No (and that's another story). However, if you find a maid outfit on that thread that you like the odds are that it was converted from UNP. Look at the original maker of the outfit (they are always given credit) and you should be able to find it from that.