Tail Standing Idle Replacement

View File

Stock Remade Tail idle: a replacement for the original mt_idle animation without the odd twist in it.

SexLab Tail idle: a edited mt_idle that moves the tail aside in an attempt to redue the "Tail Impalment Syndrome" problem in animations that lack matching files for the tails.......

....in other words all of them except for MNC, Sailing Rebel's, and my own. (stares angrily at the other animators with spite and hatred)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/04/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Tail Standing Idle Replacement

View File

Stock Remade Tail idle: a replacement for the original mt_idle animation without the odd twist in it.

SexLab Tail idle: a edited mt_idle that moves the tail aside in an attempt to redue the "Tail Impalment Syndrome" problem in animations that lack matching files for the tails.......

....in other words all of them except for MNC, Sailing Rebel's, and my own. (stares angrily at the other animators with spite and hatred)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/04/2021
  • Category
  • Requires

• Special Edition Compatible

can you please make this mod for skyrim SE please 

2 hours ago, SGT StonerFurry said:

can you please make this mod for skyrim SE please 

have you tried it in SE? because my other non-fnis replacement animations had a weird habit of working in both games without porting.

36 minutes ago, lonelywm said:

Is it possible to use MCM or Spells to control the tail animation.

sadly not that i know of, the game just runs the last tail animation used from a supported animation.

i was hoping to at least have DAR as a option but that also seems to lack tail support.

....meanwhile this collects dust

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4903-3ds-max-tail-animation-guide/

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Frosty01 said:

Is it intended for it to change my tail 24/7? Like if I install Idle_A, my character's tail will always be curled to the side? Or only just during scenes?

it's 24/7, i did what i could to make it ok-ish outside of animations but there is only so much i can do.

sadly that DAR (Dynamic Animation Replacer) mod that people keep talking about does not support tail animations, if it did then i would of tried to set this up to work that way.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's 24/7, i did what i could to make it ok-ish outside of animations but there is only so much i can do.

sadly that DAR (Dynamic Animation Replacer) mod that people keep talking about does not support tail animations, if it did then i would of tried to set this up to work that way.

Tragic, but at least it's something!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/25/2021 at 3:02 AM, MadMansGun said:

Hello again, just being a pesky Necromancer oncemore now that Open Animation Replacer has finally been released as a replacement for DAR. According to the author it should now be possible to edit tail behavior files. If it doesn't work already for whatever reason they have a suggested features thread and I'm certain he would add that.

With this new context in mind, are you opposed to revisiting this topic?

On 3/4/2021 at 8:11 PM, MadMansGun said:

have you tried it in SE? because my other non-fnis replacement animations had a weird habit of working in both games without porting.

That´s of course the fact as far you export the animations without using nonsence parameters. My animations also work forever and in both games. Not a weird issure, it´s made specially by myself this way.

Bravo !