Please help. My wife and I are having trouble finding compatible Mods for sex scenes and Animations for Skyrim SE

We have played skyrim for about 5 years. We seen recently that there sex mods for skyrim SE and we are not modders and are having trouble setting things up. All we get are characters either standing next to each other or inside each other. You get sounds,  but no animations we have tried FNIS but it causes more problems and neither one of us can figure it out. We have Loverslab sex frame work  and we have Flowergirls we also have SOS  we don't know what's the best mods to use together for one and if body types are an issue we currently have tried CBBE and UNNP I believe it is. does that matter is there better frameworks to use with these or what animation mod to use.  We tried FNIS and that caused more issues and we ended up wiping out the game and re installing a few times now. So we would like to know what frame work and sex scene mods and animator is the best and easy to use together please help us get this going we lost our characters from the first wipe because they were still their but all files were corrupt and couldn't be used.  I wanna get this set up right so  we do not spend another week or more trying to do this. I am having surgery done in 2 weeks and will be immobile for a few weeks so I am hoping to get my character remade so I can level it while in recovery. Also if anyone knows of any body slides that will be compatible to these mods we will need would be greatly appreciated. Mod names or links would to what we need would be very helpful. We also seen mods for having your own children instead of adopting all your kids was cool idea to add to the game. Would those be compatible to loverslab mods or flowergirls.  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide us.

I'm not clear on which version of the game you have, posting in the LE section but referring to SE. First, be aware that it matters which game version you have and install the correct version mods/animations accordingly. It's difficult to recommend mods as each person has different tastes.

I would recommend following this guide step by step. The devil is in the details:

Choose either CBBE or UNP (and variants), don't use both. Both bodies have numerous bodyslides available. Personally, I would not load Flower Girls until you have the basics figured out.

After installing mods and running FNIS, make sure you load the animations in-game with SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL). Read the descriptions, compatibilities and requirements on each mods page, follow the instructions.

This should get you started. Install the basics first, make sure they work before installing more mods.

Heyho,

first of all: don't try to throw everything in the game at once. Build up a stable foundation of SFW mods (so basic requirements, texture replacements, followers, quests, ...) and if that works, you can build your sex mods upon this.

Second, I don't know if you did this or not, but please DO USE a mod management tool, I'd recommend either MO2 or Vortex, whatever you can handle better.

And here's the Big Golden Rule Of Thumb: if you're not that experienced and don't know how to make frameworks work together, ONLY USE ONE!!! The same goes for body replacements, ONLY USE ONE!

There's a really good list, which tracks SE compatibility of mods, it also lists many basic requirements for mods here on LL as well as other SFW requirements.

I highly recommend you have that list at hand, when choosing your stuff, as it's very well done and quite helpful.

Before you now begin installing, the next big advice: READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!! Most, if not every mod, has written details in its description about qhich mods are required for it to run, how to install, if there are specific setps to do, such things. 

Disclaimer: every link that follows just points to my personal preferences, you may of course choose other variations or frameworks to build upon!

So, first, choose your body replacements. Maybe 3BA for girls (which works with every CBBE mod, so don't use anything for UNP), SOS for males. Next, based on the bodies, you may search for skin textures, armor replacers, BodySlide presets, that are compatible to YOUR replacer (most probably either CBBE or UNP)

For creatures, if you want it, BSC for female creatures and MNC for male creatures.

Next, choose ONE basic sex framework. There's SexLab Framework (SLF), OSex, FlowerGirls, (maybe more). Here on LL you mainly find support for SLF.

Then start up your game and see if it works (so the people are naked, no seams or holes in the bodies), you won't be able to see any animations yet!

Animations come next, you definitely will need FNIS (or Nemesis) for that, no way around one of those. ONE!

Next, install SLAL and one or two packs of your liking. To see them ingame, maybe try a simple sex activation mod like MatchMaker. Or, as you probably already installed SL Aroused, hold the info key (N by default) for about 2-3 secs, and your character should start masturbating.

If that works, you can choose all the plugins for your framework, that you like, to give the game the flavor you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to thank all of you that responded my game is back up and running.  Still working on getting adult mods working. Having alot of issues with FNIS not wanting to work and crashing game. So we are looking for a different animation MOD. We found one called Nemisis but have not tried it yet i have 3 days before my surgery so if any one can help us with getting either Nemisis working or FNIS would be very greatful. But all sliders and presets and other Race menu add on mods working for looks just need to figure out the whole animation thing to work.  But thank you again everyone. 

2 hours ago, dadrew said:

post your fnis log here....also fnis is not known to crash games (unless you install a fuck load of animations without the limit patch https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11208-animation-limit-crash-fix/ ), so something else is most likely doing that.

and i have a basic animation troubleshooting guide in here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/