I am currently using CBBE but am having an issue where the body won't match the clothing size, but when I am naked the body is set right.  If I have 3bbb installed its like the nipples of the boobs stay in one spot, and when she moves in sexlab animations the boobs stretch from that point at the nipples to where the animation is happening.

thought I'd throw out the question before just installing and messing around myself, if someone could tell me if there's less issues with UNP?

You need a body build 3bbb.

A cbbe build body will not work with 3bbb physics settings which are applied

when just installing/overwrite the cbbe because 3bbb has additional bones.

The batchbuild clothing with this 3bbb build/settings.

Check the forum, posts here beginners 3bbb.

17 minutes ago, BillRexton said:

thought I'd throw out the question before just installing and messing around myself, if someone could tell me if there's less issues with UNP?

There are no issues if you do things properly.

Mismatch of body/outfits means you didn't built all the sets in Bodyslide using the same preset.

Body parts stretching is related to skeleton or the physics settings you installed. For the particular case you describe I think it has to do with the config files for CBPC or SMP (depending on which one you picked while installing 3BBB). You'll need to re-do the install process and pay close attention to the install options you're given. And of course verify that your CPBC or SMP installs are correct and up to date, and also that no other mods are providing config files or other files that could interfere with the options you picked while installing 3BBB and its requirements.

This is my load order, hoping there's a clue there, or anyhing I may need to reinstall.  I reinstalled CBBE, Bodyslide, to make sure I was picking options that worked for me

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
XPMSE.esp
Botox SE.esp
MyGirlsSandS.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Magicka Sabers Unique.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SWT1.2.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
SexLabTools.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Jedi Before the storm.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
FNIS.esp
Seductress Serana.esp
RosaFollower.esp
LydiaReplacerSE.esp
Mixed_Sexy_Loadscreens.esp
FemaleOutfitReplacer.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
SLACS.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SLPleasure.esp
3PCO.esp
Joy of Perspective.esp

12 hours ago, BillRexton said:

I do use BS, and have it on the right preset, I followed a tutorial.  the body is the size I set it to, but in animations the boobs and even the vagina I noticed lol are stretched

Okay, so you solved one of your two(?) problems. Now do the other. I already commented what I think you'll need to do in my first reply. Going through Aylis post would be a good way to check that stuff.

@Just Don't @Aylis  First off, I want to say thanks for the help, I have some good news, no more stretched tits lol it was a lightsaber mod that changed the position of the hilt for two handed weapons (so the two handed lightsaber hilt didn't float above your shoulder) I turned it off and boobs worked normal with 3BB.  Only thing now, is that the clothes don't match the body and to clarify is that, the clothes are the size I set in bodyslide, but the body underneath (while wearing the clothes) is vanilla