Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Hi guys i have a problem pan.baidu.com is to slow loading. What to do so that it loads quickly?

Try a Chinese DNS, that fixed it for me, but speed will be slower than average.

Chinese servers are pretty shitty anyways. Worse, if you live even further.

hello my fellow members of Loverslab

i was trying to make a bodyslide for "Beat Blades Haruka" by jackga and "Blade and Soul Negligee" by i-don't-know-who (this is my first time as a modder so do forgive if things are not perfect)

only BnS negligee that is able to made it out unharmed, while i still need to figure things out for haruka

here's the screenshot 

post-8513-0-01129500-1437150210_thumb.jpg

as always you need the original mod, and this is not tested yet with extreme body size

all credits goes to the people who actually involved in making this mod, i only make the body slide and convert it to HDT

p/s: if you know the original author, do pm me so i can ask for permission properly

BnS Negligee bodyslide HDT.rar

18/07/2015 - V2.3.08 - Added Perfidy conversions in his own section. Added Hip Huggers by Levionte, Amy Outfit V2 by squart2203. Dendenu's IA Conversions from Immersive Armors and samisme's 74 LUSH Gear SexyWaif Clothing Set. Added too zzjay's wardrobe - CBBE HDT Bodyslide by ApoKrytia and  BnS Negligee bodyslide HDT by  Chordveil.

Hello, I need help with optiaq's armor mods, I cannot seem to get them to work. Nor can I find any reliable information on google or other forums.

I get a CTD after the logo when running my game, 

after activating the mods _opHuawuhen for Bodyslide2 and _opKillBill Bodyslide

I tried renaming the files without the "_"

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I need help with optiaq's armor mods, I cannot seem to get them to work. Nor can I find any reliable information on google or other forums.

I get a CTD after the logo when running my game, 

after activating the mods _opHuawuhen for Bodyslide2 and _opKillBill Bodyslide

I tried renaming the files without the "_"

Thanks in advance.

CTDing at start screen has nothing do with optiaq body armor. Redo load order. Uninstall each mod until CTD stop. Don't post back. 

20/07/2015 - V2.3.09 - Added Alunder's CBBE HDT conversions from nexus he has his own section now give a check for what is new!, added two more Tera conversions by Perfidy and Edhildils Witchdoctor by TechBaNe in misc section.

i was trying to make a bodyslide for "Beat Blades Haruka" by jackga and "Blade and Soul Negligee" by i-don't-know-who (this is my first time as a modder so do forgive if things are not perfect)

only BnS negligee that is able to made it out unharmed, while i still need to figure things out for haruka

here's the screenshot 

as always you need the original mod, and this is not tested yet with extreme body size

all credits goes to the people who actually involved in making this mod, i only make the body slide and convert it to HDT

p/s: if you know the original author, do pm me so i can ask for permission properly

attachicon.gifBnS Negligee bodyslide HDT.rar

I can't seem to find the outfit in bodyslide. Installed the mod and everything, put in bodyslide files, and still nothing. Any idea what to do?

here's the screenshot 

I can't seem to find the outfit in bodyslide. Installed the mod and everything, put in bodyslide files, and still nothing. Any idea what to do?

I believe you need the original BnS negligee files, unfortunately these no longer seem to be available due to copyright.

here's the screenshot 

I believe you need the original BnS negligee files, unfortunately these no longer seem to be available due to copyright.

That's not the issue, I have those from a while back. But the outfit isn't even showing up in Bodyslide, even though I installed it properly like every other Bodyslide armor I have.

Wait, what's the difference between this and regular bodyslide?

Unified UNP (UUNP) uses a UNP derivate high poly (~2x vertices of CBBE) body in the shape of CBBE. Additional to the regular body sliders it features 70 different full UNP derivate body sliders (35 bodies high and low weight). The high and low weight bodies can be combined as one sees fit resulting in a lot of possible combinations (yes you can even pick a low weight body for the high weight preset). Also included are matching high poly hand and feet by halofarm.

Wait, what's the difference between this and regular bodyslide?

Unified UNP (UUNP) uses a UNP derivate high poly (~2x vertices of CBBE) body in the shape of CBBE. Additional to the regular body sliders it features 70 different full UNP derivate body sliders (35 bodies high and low weight). The high and low weight bodies can be combined as one sees fit resulting in a lot of possible combinations (yes you can even pick a low weight body for the high weight preset). Also included are matching high poly hand and feet by halofarm.

Thanks a lot. I don't wanna go too off topic but are there any good glossy/wet textures to use with this UNP bodyslide?

Archived