TES4Edit load order different from OBMM?

After resolving an issue with a mod not being recognized by Oblivion due to different drives, i am now facing a new issue that I didnt realize it was an issue til now. TES4Edit is loading my mods in a different order than what OBMM has & as a result, as of getting in that last new mod in tonight I can no longer make edits to anything without disabling it & another older mod. This was not happening until that new mod came in but everything still functions properly ingame & TES4Edit worked fine last night before that new mod was installed so I dont know what is TES4Edit's issue? Note that the load order was already jumbled before tonight, it just hasn't been an issue til now because I cant make edits with these 2 mods loaded into it even though I only want to at least open LoversKinyStalker to see how its events work.

OBBM Load Order, set how I wanted it according to load order guides plus what I wanted to take priority (note that OBMM does not track LoversKinkyStalker, I assume OBMM is using my other drive's game location, not the original that Steam uses)

OBMMLoadOrder.txt

TES4Edit Load Order, pic is read left to right, load order itself was set completely random somehow, not sure how DLC is loading after other mods instead of the top, the two problem plugins are LoversKinkyStalker which needs to be after ShiveringIsles & PSEPayBanditPatch, which needs to be after PlayerSlaveEncounters ofc. 

TES4EditLoadOrder

First off, if you have the game installed in two locations, then delete one.  Eliminate variables and make your life a bit simpler.

Second, run BOSS.  Then hand sort your mods from there.  Not sure what TES4edit has to do with anything unless you are trying to change dates (or see what is overriding other things - but if you have this, then you may need to decide to get rid of a mod or two if they are over-riding too many other mods).

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

First off, if you have the game installed in two locations, then delete one.  Eliminate variables and make your life a bit simpler.

Second, run BOSS.  Then hand sort your mods from there.  Not sure what TES4edit has to do with anything unless you are trying to change dates (or see what is overriding other things - but if you have this, then you may need to decide to get rid of a mod or two if they are over-riding too many other mods).

cannot delete the second as its a backup in case Steam tries to overwrite the original game like it did to my Skyrim last year or if the drive fails.

I need TES4Edit because I want to see how events from LoversKinkyStalker progress & how they are triggered since I havent been able to get some playing the game regularly. As it stands now though it wont allow me to load the plugin because it thinks its loading it before Shivering Isles while another dependent plugin is being loaded in before another required mod, so basically both are disabling editing unless I disable them, which defeats the entire purpose. I also use the program to edit NPCs & creatures regularly so having these to turn off these 2 plugins to even launch it is tiresome.

Will attempt BOSS but just sayin now i dont trust it, or LOOT either for that matter. The latter had real fun tryin to mess up my Skyrim load order once.

LOOT is for Skyrim.

BOSS is for Oblivion.

BOSS is not perfect, but it will properly sort 80 to 90% of your mods.  Those that it doesn't know what to do with (like lovers stuff) it will leave at the bottom for you to hand sort.

Once you sort your load order properly, you will need to then start a new game.  Trying to salvage a old saved game will cause you more problems than it will be worth.

As for your issues with mods before their dependents, that will go away when you get the mods in their proper order.  Dependents must always go underneath that they are dependent upon.  TES4edit should only really be used for doing the editing you are talking about and for investigating issues (like what mods may be overlapping on another mod).