I downloaded this mod from this site! I love it, BUT for some strange reason every time I play as a male he does female animations for sex (he takes the shlong) I don't like that. I want him to have sex with the female... NOT THE FEMALE fucking the dude in the ass. How do I fix this??? 

I have my MCM config set to Heterosexual. IS this why this mod is @ beta stage.

(I NEED SOME knowledge)

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8 (1).7z

@Ashal

2 hours ago, amascioli said:

I downloaded this mod from this site! I love it, BUT for some strange reason every time I play as a male he does female animations for sex (he takes the shlong) I don't like that. I want him to have sex with the female... NOT THE FEMALE fucking the dude in the ass. How do I fix this??? 

I have my MCM config set to Heterosexual. IS this why this mod is @ beta stage.

(I NEED SOME knowledge)

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8 (1).7z 68.57 MB · 1 download

@Ashal

Once again, SexLab is a framework, it does NOT determine which of the people in a couple is in the "male" position. The mods that you choose that require SexLab are entirely responsible. For example, when I made my mod "Some Consensual Sex" originally the file only allowed for the player to take the male position (what you requested just now). I've since added a second file that allows the player to be on the receiving end. By choosing which file (or both) that you use you can determine how you want your sex. 

• 2 months later...

My poor dovi just wasn't the same after she strapped up on him. Tho it isn't sexlab's fault it seems to happen to often to just be swept under the rug. Surprise butt sex is the worst kinda sex for a strait man. I for one will speak out on the behest of all the violated dov's across the nine. We must stop this h'anus abuse.

Seriously tho, this is a pain in the ass.

Someone should get to the bottom of this.

It just doesn't sit right with me.