Other Textures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lips GenitalCaps Pack 1

382162825_TK17-158.0012021-04-3016-19-56-cropped.jpg.5515b794d1c7169f05f4119d90ec1da1.jpg

I made a visual hack for lips: used GenitalCaps for lips over standard lips. Here is my packs, test it under Pose Editor! I think this solution will good for photoshooting. 

Unpack attachment to ActiveMod folders, and select lips under GenitalCap list. Use Options for fix colors, brightness and saturation for your model!

Lips GenitalCap pack 1.rar

5 hours ago, Marburg said:

Kudos for the creative "out of the box" (pun intended) thinking!

Thanks, and if anyone have more creative like me, and can make more lips in future, that's will good. :) I used basics photo editing with base image, I hasn't UV for this.

Anyone have full UV pack for VX? ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a clear toenail texture replacer that I have made.

You can view the image to see what it does.

Be mindful that this is a REPLACER.

How to use:

1) Go into the customizer,

2) Select the makeup category

3) Find the Toenails option

4) Select option: 2

How to install for VX:

Put the .zip folder into your Addons folder

How to install for V7.5

Put the .txx file into your archives folder where all the other .txx files are located at.

Enjoy :heart:

result.jpg

VX.ClearToenailReplacer.zip Alternate.Clear.ToenailReplacer.txx

Edited by Vlad19
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there fellow Modders,

I finally found out how to make the toy textures that appear on the body as white textures compatible with hook5. There was an update for VX that contained an updated Mod_Tools.bs I modified the file and added some of the textures that were not supported.

Here are some pictures:

Spoiler

VjENBAgJ_t.jpg zZSSTaBX_t.jpg 7RoGHDe6_t.jpg te0r44bW_t.jpg wdLJwSk7_t.jpg Pts6soCI_t.jpg

The files:

ActiveMod.7z VX-Mod.7z

Installation:

The VX-Mod contents has to be installed in the VX-Mod folder of the game. First, make a backup of the Mod_Tools.bs.

The ActiveMod contents goes, as usual, in the ActiveMod folder.

Have fun!

Edited by Titanoboa Serpentes
17 hours ago, Titanoboa Serpentes said:

Hi there fellow Modders,

I finally found out how to make the toy textures that appear on the body as white textures compatible with hook5. There was an update for VX that contained an updated Mod_Tools.bs I modified the file and added some of the textures that were not supported.

Here are some pictures:

Hide contents

VjENBAgJ_t.jpg zZSSTaBX_t.jpg 7RoGHDe6_t.jpg te0r44bW_t.jpg wdLJwSk7_t.jpg Pts6soCI_t.jpg

The files:

ActiveMod.7z 2.39 MB · 8 downloads VX-Mod.7z 1.45 kB · 4 downloads

Installation:

The VX-Mod contents has to be installed in the VX-Mod folder of the game. First, make a backup of the Mod_Tools.bs.

The ActiveMod contents goes, as usual, in the ActiveMod folder.

Have fun!

Hi there,

first of all, many thanks to you for having worked on that issue, i searched for months without success..
now everything works for me, except bruises textures that still appear in white textures...i looked but being not the sharpest tool of the box when it comes to modding, didnt quite understand what i should modify in the mod_tools.bs.. do you have any idea what im doing wrong, knowing that all other textures now appear?

thanks in advance!

On 5/24/2022 at 11:28 PM, Titanoboa Serpentes said:

@nick6666 Hi, did you make a backup of the original mod_tools.bs and then copy the one that I uploaded in the same directory? When all other textures are working, then it must be a tool that I didn't catch. Which room and tools did you use to get the white textures?

Hi, thanks for your answer :)
By backing up the original mod_tools.bs you mean keeping a copy of it outside from his original folder in order to replace it by the one included in your archive? if so this is indeed how i proceeded.
i did some more tests and got different results, here is the result of a test session in the "vanilla" bedroom room :
leech : OK

candle : NOK sometimes freezes the game

chocolate : same as candle

Bruises : white stains are shown instead of bruises textures

can it have something to do with bodymod 4X or other body textures?

@nick6666 You can move the file to another directory outside VX, or you can simply rename it to something like mod_tools.bs.back. The important thing is that VX doesn't use the original file because there are some ActiveMod enabled textures missing.

I tested the original Bedroom and I couldn't replicate the error that you have. I think it might be that something different is going on. I would suggest that you delete the log files in the Logs folder of VX and reload the Bedroom. Then use one of the whips to get the white patches on the body and use the candle and chocolate again. After that, simply quit the game and upload the newly created log files from the Logs folder here so that I can take a look at them. You can do that yourself, and look out for the bruises textures in the Klub-10.log. There should be a line like

• ImportImage/External "C:/Games/The Klub 17 VX/Mod/ActiveMod/VX Tools H5/Tool_Redness04". Followed by
  • Texture "redness12_file" download... and
  • Texture "redness12_file" download ok.

Some textures have different numbers but like:

• ImportImage/External "C:/Games/The Klub 17 VX/Mod/ActiveMod/VX Tools H5/Tool_Slime01".
  • Texture "slime13_file" download...
  • Texture "slime13_file" download ok.

So the name is slime13_file, but the actual texture that is loaded is Tool_Slime01. Which refers to Tool_Slime01.png in my mod. Tool_Slime01.png is just a dummy file for the actual Tool_Slime01.dds in the same folder.

If the line:  "Texture "slime13_file" download ok." is not there or there is some error message, then something is wrong with either the installation of VX or hook5. It might be that the folder is protected. As a first measure, right-click on the Mod folder where the ActiveMod folder resides in VX and uncheck the Write Protected checkbox, then hit OK. Then open the Binaries folder and right-click on the TK17_Launcher.exe. Go to the compatibility tab and check Run as Administrator. Then move to the security tab and hit the edit button. Then click on the different users and check that full control is enabled for all users.

By the way, do you use hook5 free or extended (paid) ?

12 hours ago, Titanoboa Serpentes said:

@nick6666 You can move the file to another directory outside VX, or you can simply rename it to something like mod_tools.bs.back. The important thing is that VX doesn't use the original file because there are some ActiveMod enabled textures missing.

I tested the original Bedroom and I couldn't replicate the error that you have. I think it might be that something different is going on. I would suggest that you delete the log files in the Logs folder of VX and reload the Bedroom. Then use one of the whips to get the white patches on the body and use the candle and chocolate again. After that, simply quit the game and upload the newly created log files from the Logs folder here so that I can take a look at them. You can do that yourself, and look out for the bruises textures in the Klub-10.log. There should be a line like

• ImportImage/External "C:/Games/The Klub 17 VX/Mod/ActiveMod/VX Tools H5/Tool_Redness04". Followed by
  • Texture "redness12_file" download... and
  • Texture "redness12_file" download ok.

Some textures have different numbers but like:

• ImportImage/External "C:/Games/The Klub 17 VX/Mod/ActiveMod/VX Tools H5/Tool_Slime01".
  • Texture "slime13_file" download...
  • Texture "slime13_file" download ok.

So the name is slime13_file, but the actual texture that is loaded is Tool_Slime01. Which refers to Tool_Slime01.png in my mod. Tool_Slime01.png is just a dummy file for the actual Tool_Slime01.dds in the same folder.

If the line:  "Texture "slime13_file" download ok." is not there or there is some error message, then something is wrong with either the installation of VX or hook5. It might be that the folder is protected. As a first measure, right-click on the Mod folder where the ActiveMod folder resides in VX and uncheck the Write Protected checkbox, then hit OK. Then open the Binaries folder and right-click on the TK17_Launcher.exe. Go to the compatibility tab and check Run as Administrator. Then move to the security tab and hit the edit button. Then click on the different users and check that full control is enabled for all users.

By the way, do you use hook5 free or extended (paid) ?

Hi,thanks again for taking your time to answer me :)
i'll check on all of these informations. I'm using Hook5 free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...