Body Addons

_K17_

10 hours ago, BeaTleS said:

can I see a screen to see what kind of body ?

PS: I appeal to all users of this club, please, do not forget about screenshots

Sorry but the files content about 30 bodys.It was a well known bodypack on

the garden and didnt had prewiews you have to test it yourself. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, StokkaFilippo said:

No need to change anything? I already have some body there but never understand how to tell to the game to use one or another

You can't tell the game which body to use in 7.5
Simply put: the first custom body it finds, is used for every model.
That's why so many custom bodies for 7.5 have weird filenames that start with things like "!!!!000".
It's an attempt to get loaded first.

In VX, you can install as many custom bodies as you want and select one of them for every model in the Customizer.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 7:38 PM, Birol said:

Hi.

How am I supossed to use this on the game?
I already have this file on my TheKlub17\Archives\2.114.001 folder. Is this frst one already, 

I don´t know why but I have another folder on archives called 2.158.001. When I try to put this file there I gives me an error. It says that I should put this files on the addon folder. But I really don´t know how to use on the game.

Thanks 

11 hours ago, kristabs2 said:

Hi.

How am I supossed to use this on the game?
I already have this file on my TheKlub17\Archives\2.114.001 folder. Is this frst one already, 

I don´t know why but I have another folder on archives called 2.158.001. When I try to put this file there I gives me an error. It says that I should put this files on the addon folder. But I really don´t know how to use on the game.

Thanks 

Well, if you have instaled 7,5 version, you must be have "TheKlub17\Archives\2.114.001". If you have VX version, you must have "TheKlub17\Archives\2.158.001". Something here is not right, may be you need reinstall the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...