Toy Addons

_K17_

Zaratan Dildo (new!)

All things must come to an end and this is the last of my Monster Dildo series... for now (cue: evil laugh)

zaratan.jpg.1220914f52828d06a0ae6461b89cf23f.jpg

Built for VX, with ActiveMod support. If you want the UV Map to make a AM texture send me a Personal Message

Full disclosure: based on an actual product from a well-known manufacturer.

How To Install download the file VX.MarburgToy123.Zaratan.zip from the link below and copy it to your Addons folder. No need to unpack.

Download https://mega.nz/file/uYB2kTYB#0l4fCxNZZkltNDh29uDRqdDbZyMWx6Si9YSQ2XXIErA

Thank you for all the Thumbs Up clicks. Can i seduce you to click it one more time?

The Ultimate Movie Title Overlay
Why settle for boring hard-to-see text titles?

Several different toys for displaying images in/on/over your poses:

o My original "Movie Title Overlay 425" toy. Large room-sized (resizable) transparent wall you can use for displaying any png or jp2 image (even animation using Hook5.)

o A second copy of my "Movie Title Overlay 655" ("VX edition") b/c sometimes you need a second for Special Effects after you've used one for the title.

o Chalkboard-349 - I forget the original author. Separate textures for background (board) & frame.

Movie_Title_toy-presenting.jpg

Edited by OysterMug
  • 1 month later...

I have two toys from MG's early years. Made by Chris63 to replace the original toys. The zombie replaces the ice cream, the trio gentleman the truncheon....

In the Link are the originals from Chris63 and also converted for VX ...

That gave me the idea to do something of this kind as well and I made an h5m object for the doctor's room, also included ...

Maybe someone can use it ?

Download fro Mega (29 mb)

XNALARA Pose chris.png

trio gentleman.jpg

Spring Clamp (new!)

A nasty "morphable" clamp that can be attached to various body parts (consenting adults only).

You can't walk on one leg as my Grandmother used to say so i made a duplicate clamp with another ID if you want to use two of them in one pose.

MarburgToy89_Icon.png.ecd9d0ef84bf32db19f5e7c90e6ede66.png

Built for VX with ActiveMod support.

Use the first Tool Morph slider in Pose Editor to open or close the clamp.

Demo video: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168470-wip-videos/?do=findComment&comment=3515429

How To Install download the file VX.MarburgToy89.SpringClamp.zip from the link below and copy it to your Addons folder. No need to unpack.

Download Clamp #1  https://mega.nz/file/vR4G3YCJ#0laIhbWPMKEB5q1lqGwZh-I2KtAPQokyliEN3MsE158

Optional Download Clamp #2  https://mega.nz/file/WJ5k0C7D#G_Yv0KPJXZc6dIe_EJ6EYvgB5_LTOMre7qfbmVRcESs

Like it? Then hit that Thumbs Up button to let me know

On 3/7/2021 at 5:25 PM, vascosnts said:

A lot of toys,from old forum,only 20 pics allowed,more than wath is in the pics->

22-34.jpg

41-73.jpg

122+124-125.jpg

123+126-127.jpg

128-130.jpg

131-134.jpg

8-18.jpg

1236.jpg

BDSM001.jpg

BDSM002.jpg

BDSM003.jpg

BDSM006.jpg

BDSM008.jpg

BDSM009.jpg

BDSM014.jpg

BDSM017.jpg

BDSM018.jpg

W-117-118.jpg

W-119-120.jpg

BDSMNewToys.zip 70.1 MB · 298 downloads

Vascosnts,

I respect you as an old and faithful member of TK for years.

But if you are publishing all the stuff you didn't create yourself it would be nice to name the creator or publisher at least. If you don't remeber any more instead that you can say that.

I spent a lot of time to create or enhance for example all these textures and other mods.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, rumble87 said:

Vascosnts,

But if you are publishing all the stuff you didn't create yourself it would be nice to name the creator or publisher at least. If you don't remeber any more instead that you can say that.

I spent a lot of time to create or enhance for example all these textures and other mods.

Thanks

Was it you, @rumble87, who created these?

Oh man, THANK YOU!

I have been using these for a long time but never knew who created them.

Awesome work dude.

Edited by ITIB
2 hours ago, rumble87 said:

Vascosnts,

Thanks

Sorry about that,but i had that contnet in an old computer that now is gone,and also lost my new game content from my new computer weeks ago when i lost all things(again).Didnt have any idea who was the creator of that toys because lost all of my old game content and info 2 times in a year,sorry about that!

On 10/1/2021 at 12:44 PM, HSZ said:

There a Chris63 toys but retextured for rumble87 in modsgardxx.

Ops. We need more moders that make toys and rooms ???

I don't wanna start a discussion in here again, but that's not true. I create mods for this game since nearly 10 years.

Chris63 suddenly appears, did a lot of stuff without following the rules and went again to never came back.  He didn't hear to stop using the wrong host-lists we created for this to get better order, all his toys were shiny like wet, some hadn't the right size, rooms also etc. (Grumpf44 and me tried it in French and in English ...) ?

Yes it is true, I "only" corrected some of these things. If you can do it too, do it the next time, but don't forget to clean the scripts transfer all in active mod category and to create H4/H5 textures and presentation symbols. ?

A lot of this things - all the guns for example, too - we got already in 2013 from JohnnyUtah in packages, all in one big file! After Rick9s great work for active mod support we had not to load all, could keep the game small and fast. So I also split a lot of this stuff because I needed only one special weapon for example. No one else did that or could that do.

That's it.

Don't be shy try to create a room or toy. Be sure I'll give you a big thank if it's finished. ?

On 10/11/2021 at 9:58 PM, rumble87 said:

I don't wanna start a discussion in here again, but that's not true. I create mods for this game since nearly 10 years.

Chris63 suddenly appears, did a lot of stuff without following the rules and went again to never came back.  He didn't hear to stop using the wrong host-lists we created for this to get better order, all his toys were shiny like wet, some hadn't the right size, rooms also etc. (Grumpf44 and me tried it in French and in English ...) ?

Yes it is true, I "only" corrected some of these things. If you can do it too, do it the next time, but don't forget to clean the scripts transfer all in active mod category and to create H4/H5 textures and presentation symbols. ?

A lot of this things - all the guns for example, too - we got already in 2013 from JohnnyUtah in packages, all in one big file! After Rick9s great work for active mod support we had not to load all, could keep the game small and fast. So I also split a lot of this stuff because I needed only one special weapon for example. No one else did that or could that do.

That's it.

Don't be shy try to create a room or toy. Be sure I'll give you a big thank if it's finished. ?

I created some toys, look my posts.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, RidSol said:

I would like to complete the order ?

Unfortunately, the icon is not displayed for an unknown reason. But the toy appears (XXL portion ; o)

Does anyone have a tip about the icon?

RidSolHamburger_icon.png.3beea6b4d65ecc314423027e5162a54a.png

RidSolFries_Icon.png

Custom.RidSolToy06_Fries.zip 2.28 MB · 0 downloads Custom.RidSolToy05_Hamburger.zip 2.38 MB · 1 download

What ctk version do you use?

Think i found the issue,just testing it atm.

Seems to be the file naming.

Yes,rename  your icon name to RidSolToy05_Icon in

Images/Q=Tex032M/Luder/GUI/

and itll work. :)

Edited by Daspex
1 hour ago, RidSol said:

YES - thats it!! Thank you, Daspex! It seems like I should learn more about batch writing ?

Thanks again and if we don't write to each other before the turn of the year, I wish you a happy new year  ? ?

Glad that i could help.  :)

I also wish you a happy new year and thank you for your efforts to manage so many requests,thats really cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All!

This is the beta version of my new Porsche356 toy.

It comes with rotating wheels!

The final versiom will have more interiors and optimized

speed for the wheels.The last Update includes driving sound.

Custom.DaspexToy52.zip

Custom.DaspexToy52Update1.zip

Custom.DaspexToy52Update2.zip

Install:

Unzip or copy the archive into your games addon folder.

Enjoy

Update:

Fixed  Wheelspeed.

Update2:

Driving sound added.

Edited by Daspex