6 hours ago, leer009@gmail.com said:

Hey guys and gals, I don't know why this keeps happening. I install the newer version of AAF and I'm stuck at 68%. I tried to disable some mods and it still at 68%. I'm so annoyed of this and someone please help me out here. Also, no I'm not using MO2, I'm using NMM.

First you need Vortex or MO2 :D

1 hour ago, leer009@gmail.com said:

How do I do that?

I use vortex and it show me conflicts, for example I see conflict in my mods (Leito anims vs my patch for anims) in this conflict I set my patch priority higher and it will overwright all Leito files it conflicts with (my patch was made to extend Leito anims so it is not difficult to understand what mod should have higher priority). If you dont know what mod should have higher priority you need to check topics descriptions and ask if there is no info

14 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I use vortex and it show me conflicts, for example I see conflict in my mods (Leito anims vs my patch for anims) in this conflict I set my patch priority higher and it will overwright all Leito files it conflicts with (my patch was made to extend Leito anims so it is not difficult to understand what mod should have higher priority). If you dont know what mod should have higher priority you need to check topics descriptions and ask if there is no info

Uh....okay.

7 hours ago, leer009@gmail.com said:

Btw, how is this gonna help me fix my game crash and fix the aaf being stuck at 68%? I wish there was a video that someone can show me how to fix Fallout 4 AAF and what's causing my game to crash after loading in my game.

Try disable some mods to find if one of them cause crash

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 1:30 AM, leer009@gmail.com said:

Hey guys and gals, I don't know why this keeps happening. I install the newer version of AAF and I'm stuck at 68%. I tried to disable some mods and it still at 68%. I'm so annoyed of this and someone please help me out here. Also, no I'm not using MO2, I'm using NMM.

I've been getting this problem too. It look like it happens when AAF is trying to joining/unjoining an animation. Use the following tool to clear the stuck script animation AAF was using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633?tab=description

22 hours ago, rbb1018 said:

I've been getting this problem too. It look like it happens when AAF is trying to joining/unjoining an animation. Use the following tool to clear the stuck script animation AAF was using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633?tab=description

I found out that you need to make sure you install AAF Theme first before the sex animations or if you do it wrong, AAF will be stuck depends on the percentage.

• 2 months later...

The savagecabage animation does this for me personally. I would really love to use that animation pack but until someone can figure out how to fix it, I guess I will have to play without it. At least for me, using the tool didn't help what so ever and even crashed my pc at one point.

• 3 weeks later...

I install everything in the order of the main theme. And stuck at 68%.

------------------

A főtéma szerinti sorrendben telepítem mindent. És elakadt 68%-nál.  ol.gif.5ac0cfb7da16b91e39c001cb4d4f1d92.gif

Majdnem 3 napig foglalkoztam a telepítéssel de ez volt az egy (az első) alkalom, amikor legalább látható is volt a történet.... még ha hibásan is.

2133571288_Fallout42021-08-1119-17-25-55.jpg.f7863c58ba82796cd657fe466f8ef439.jpg

7 hours ago, Sampon said:

I install everything in the order of the main theme. And stuck at 68%.

------------------

A főtéma szerinti sorrendben telepítem mindent. És elakadt 68%-nál.  ol.gif.5ac0cfb7da16b91e39c001cb4d4f1d92.gif

Majdnem 3 napig foglalkoztam a telepítéssel de ez volt az egy (az első) alkalom, amikor legalább látható is volt a történet.... még ha hibásan is.

If you want help provide info, otherwise nice story

A fairy tale in the afternoon for adult readers ...   rl.gif.14a7615ebac217efbf2a9fda6eb46688.gif

History:

There is the basic game and some clothes as well as furnishing ccc furnishing items as well as a couple of weapon accessories.

This is what SexLab and others ... in the order described here .... step by step.

Then the localization ...

Then SexLab has extra extras.

The game loads ... freezes | ~ 1-3 minutes | (at the incoming screen) then starts and waits for instructions to enter the options.

Version 164 --- and other latest stuff and animations.

Finally, the activity programs ...

I haven’t put up the DD stuff right now though it’s interesting, but he immediately gives up the fight and teleports away with some stuff and there’s no violence or anything like that before him.

The order is given by LOOT and the game loader and the mandatory order change ... what they don't give I just tolerate so that the interface is not incomplete or perforated ...

What was in the right library packaging I handed over ...

And the changeable cases with the Nexus. (I don't understand or use the other stuffy mode handlers)

My latest order of treatment ... except for the airport - and a certain point of view there as well - I haven’t seen any empty or incomplete ground surface.

To make the game a little easier ... some details have been turned off but the problem can't be attributed to them .... I think.

I've already done a compilation for a quick migration ... that doesn't have the installer-required choice. Like clothes and other accessories ...

I'll throw this at the end .... when everything - in the order written here is ready and in principle 100% - then go ....

When I don't get out of the basement either ... I'll clear it all up to the base game.

The alternative departure .... KUKA.

I come out on a base game .... and reinstall it from the beginning -68% - STOP.

..... I will try to get started and then put my package on. This is not happening anymore

*  The order and .... the installed application list.

This area is the executioner and of course the part before 111 is the pivotal point where there are huge holes in the case of the loader queue manager.

Recently, the satellite tracking line and the airport have also been added to the list of holes.

The mutant no longer has an atom .... or plasma or bone or nuclear material or a plank or nothing. Not even a weapon or ammunition .....

If I don’t manually change the order, these areas are unusable .... they simply don’t exist or disappear one way or another!

Once again .... the LOOT or the program's own load order builder produces this. So today ... would it be outdated?

If in my experience I change the list the environment is pretty much okay. However, here ... there is NO SexLab stuff ....

two years ago working he was still working .... he was almost dead now.

---------------------------------------------

Történet:

Van az alapjáték és néhány ruha valamint berendezési ccc berendezési tárgy valamint pár fegyver kiegészítő. 

Erre került a SexLab és a társai... az itt leírt sorrendben.... lépésről-lépésre.

Aztán a honosítás...

Aztán SexLab extra plusz attrakciói. ~~~ honosítással... ~~~

A játék tölt... kifagy | ~ 1-3/5 perc |  (a bejövő képernyőnél) majd elindul és utasításokkal várja a választható lehetőségek megadását. 

164-es verzió--- meg a többi legújabb dolog és aztán az animációk... és a összerázó pancs.

Végül a tevékenységi programok...

Most már nem rakom fel a DD dolgokat habár érdekes, de azonnal feladja a harcot és elteleportál valami cuccal és előtte semmi erőszak vagy ilyen nincs. Nem fut....

A sorrendet a LOOT adja és a játékbetöltő valamint a kötelező sorrend csere... amit ezek nem adnak meg csak elviselnek, hogy ne legyen hiányos vagy lyukas a felület...

Amik megfelelő könyvtári csomagolásban voltak kézzel tettem át...*** 

A változtatható eseteket pedig a Nexus-sal. (a többi cuccos módkezelőt nem értem és nem tudom használni... bonyolult és tőlem új megközelítést/szemléletet igényelne)

A legújabb kezelési sorrendem... ebben a repülőteret - és ott is bizonyos nézőpontot - kivéve nem láttam üres vagy hiányos terepi felületet.

A játék némileg könnyítéséért... bizonyos részletek ki lettek kapcsolva de a probléma nem fűzhető hozzájuk.... (szerintem) mivel jelen van.

Már csináltam egy összeállítást is a gyors áttelepítésért... amiben a telepítői szükséges választási igény nincs jelen. Mint a ruhák és egyéb kiegészítések... CC.

Ezt a végére dobom.... amikor minden - az itt írt sorrend szerint kész és elvileg 100% - majd hajrá.... 

Amikor a pincéből sem jutok ki... akkor törlöm az egészet az alapjátékig. 

Az alternatív indulás.... KUKA.

Alapjátékon kijövök.... és újra telepítem a kezdettől -68%- STOP.

..... (elvileg) kipróbálom az indulást majd felteszem a csomagomat. Erre már sor sem kerül. 

* A sorrend és.... a telepített alkalmazási lista.

Spoiler

Ez a terület a hóhérsikátor és persze a 111 előtti rész a sarkalatos pont ahol hatalmas lyukak vannak a betöltői sorrendeket kezelő programok esetén.

Mostanában a műhold-követő sor és a reptér is felkerült a lyukak listára. 

A mutánsnál már nincs atom.... vagy plazma vagy csont vagy nukleáris anyag vagy egy deszka vagy semmi. Még fegyver vagy lőszer sincs .......

Ha kézzel nem módosítok a sorrenden, akkor ezek a területek használhatatlanok.... egyszerűen nincsenek vagy így-úgy eltűnnek!

Még egyszer.... a LOOT vagy a program saját betöltési sorrend készítője ezt produkálja. Tehát mára ... ELAVULT lenne?

Ha a tapasztalataim szerint változtatom a listát a környezet nagyjából rendben van. Azonban itt... NINCS SexLab holmi....

1983616969_Fallout42021-04-0817-26-57-51.jpg.6fa90262472057853ce6715950298771.jpg

Same happened to me, stuck at 68%. Uninstalling "Animations addons and fixes 9.5" fixed it but when you press "home" the texts are a little messed up and I can't recall if it was already like that. 

I thought I'd post this here just in case anyone else has this problem.

4 hours ago, Thn444 said:

Same happened to me, stuck at 68%. Uninstalling "Animations addons and fixes 9.5" fixed it but when you press "home" the texts are a little messed up and I can't recall if it was already like that. 

I thought I'd post this here just in case anyone else has this problem.

Enable debug mode in aaf and send errors

If I install up to #26 I have AAF 100% and the UAP sometimes give 68%, but it depends on which selections I make during install, and Indarello's right, it is due to conflicts. I do not have the luxury to try out any of the regular mod managers since I run this on Linux, I wrote my own and generally am on my own, but if you want support you should listen to him.

TL; DR; selecting either savage cabbage or mutated lust in UAP animations seems to conflict in my settings (yours may differ though) and I get .

Try-catch model.processData - 1009 - TypeError : #1009 : NULL

with Vadermania, bp70, Leito, 50 shades and brave anims, all three of gray, Atomic lust, Farelle, rufgt old, + both of crazy I get 100% ok. (this is even though I have all installed)

..but for me the truth is, 100% AAF but animations won't work. E.g. I get the AAF violate dialogue, but thereafter the person just walks away and I get stuck. I can unstuck it only by disabling all animations in the violate debug MCM. But there are more animations where my PC seems to get stuck, and I never see any sex animations.

There are some warnings. in AAF. Papyrus seems to include these errors:

Spoiler

what is this referencing this path "g:\_F4\DLC04\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC04\DLC04WorkshopParentScript.psc", that seems broken
it's from justBusiness..

[08/18/2021 - 11:11:15PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [ (0009B18F)].workshopscript.HasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [DLC04WorkshopParent (06007BE6)].dlc04:dlc04workshopparentscript.CheckForUnhappinessPenalty() - "g:\_F4\DLC04\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC04\DLC04WorkshopParentScript.psc" Line 832
    [DLC04WorkshopParent (06007BE6)].dlc04:dlc04workshopparentscript.::remote_WorkshopParentScript_WorkshopActorAssignedToWork() - "g:\_F4\DLC04\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC04\DLC04WorkshopParentScript.psc" Line 819
stack:
    [JBSlaveQuest (5A0150D9)].JB:JBSlaveQuestScript.::remote_WorkshopParentScript_WorkshopActorAssignedToWork() - "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JB\JBSlaveQuestScript.psc" Line 208
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:15PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <HumanRace (00013746)>] isAdd is True
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:15PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <GhoulRace (000EAFB6)>] isAdd is True
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:15PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <SuperMutantRace (0001A009)>] isAdd is False
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:15PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <SynthGen1Race (000E8D09)>] isAdd is False
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:15PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <SynthGen2Race (0010BD65)>] isAdd is True
stack:
    [DLC04WorkshopParent (06007BE6)].dlc04:dlc04workshopparentscript.CheckForUnhappinessPenalty() - "g:\_F4\DLC04\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC04\DLC04WorkshopParentScript.psc" Line 832
    [DLC04WorkshopParent (06007BE6)].dlc04:dlc04workshopparentscript.::remote_WorkshopParentScript_WorkshopActorAssignedToWork() - "g:\_F4\DLC04\Art\Raw\Scripts\DLC04\DLC04WorkshopParentScript.psc" Line 819
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:15PM] FPVF report: end of updating MCM
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:15PM] FPVF Main report: MCM found, end of updating settings. End of updating procedure
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:16PM] FPVF report: Updater has been stopped
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:16PM] FPVF_Main: trying to reregister catch events at end of update
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:16PM] FPVF report: trying to reregister events
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:16PM] FPVF report: stopping FPVF_Player
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:16PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
    [JBSlaveQuest (5A0150D9)].JB:JBSlaveQuestScript.::remote_WorkshopParentScript_WorkshopActorAssignedToWork() - "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JB\JBSlaveQuestScript.psc" Line 208
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:19PM] FPP MAIN report: not prewar location
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:19PM] FPP Main report: saved version are 0.864000
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:19PM] FPP Main report: actual version are 0.864000
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:19PM] FPVF report: running FPVF_Player
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:19PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:
[08/18/2021 - 11:11:19PM] error: Cannot check for a None keyword
stack:

Spoiler

Most errors are about types that do not match, showerRefScript /ActiveShowerUtility  is one that occurs a lot (I don't have CWSS) but there are many more, it may be aspecific. Then there are errors for devious devices:

Error: Unable to link type of variable "DDlibs" on object "AFVHellDDQuestScript"
Error: Unable to link types associated with function "RemoveAllDDRestraints" in state "" on object "AFVHellDDQuestScript".

and a few simsettlements related

Error: Unable to link type of variable "::WSFWReregisterInfo_var" on object "SimSettlementsConqueror:ProtectEventRegistrations"
Error: Unable to link type of property "WSFWReregisterInfo" on object "SimSettlementsConqueror:ProtectEventRegistrations"
Error: Unable to link types associated with function "QuestEventFallbackCode" in state "" on object "SimSettlementsConqueror:ProtectEventRegistrations".
error: Extra bind data version too old. Must be version 2 or newer

and a few that seem something missing in loading, though I had exactly the same mods before:

error: Variable object type ts_holotape_questscript is unknown - data will be ignored
error: Unable to load object 0x0000000199727E00 from save game

followed by many dumping stacks including these warnings (sorted uniqcount, warnign message)

many problems here seem gay animations, can this be because I skipped Male-Male sounds?

1  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Missionary_2_S4) due to error."
      1  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_ReverseCowgirl_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito SuperMutant Carry) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito SuperMutant Powerbomb) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito SuperMutant Reverse Carry) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito SuperMutant Standing Sideways) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveBedCowgirl) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveBedDoggy) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveBedMissionary) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveCowgirl) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveMattressDoggy) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveMattressMissionary) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveMissionary) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressivePowerbomb) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_2_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_3_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_4_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_4_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Doggy_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Doggy_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Doggy_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Missionary_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Missionary_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Missionary_2_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_ReverseCowgirl_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_ReverseCowgirl_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_ReverseCowgirl_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_ReverseCowgirl_2_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Spoon_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Spoon_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Blowjob_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Blowjob_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Blowjob_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Blowjob_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Missionary_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Doggy_2_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Missionary_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Missionary_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Missionary_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Missionary_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Missionary_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Missionary_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Carry_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Carry_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_3_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_3_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_3_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_4_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_4_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_4_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Doggy_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Doggy_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Doggy_2_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Doggy_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_2_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_3_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_3_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_4_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Doggy_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Doggy_2_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Doggy_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Missionary_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Missionary_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Missionary_2_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_ReverseCowgirl_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_ReverseCowgirl_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_ReverseCowgirl_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_ReverseCowgirl_2_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_ReverseCowgirl_2_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_ReverseCowgirl_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Missionary_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Missionary_2_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Missionary_2_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Missionary_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Powerbomb_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Powerbomb_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Powerbomb_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCarry_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCowgirl_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCowgirl_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCowgirl_1_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCowgirl_2_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCowgirl_2_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCowgirl_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Spoon_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Spoon_1_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_StandingDoggy_1_S1) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_StandingDoggy_1_S3) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_StandingDoggy_2_S2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_StandingDoggy_2_S4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Gagged)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Gagged, Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Gagged)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Gagged, Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Gagged, Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Gagged, Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary (Gagged)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary (Gagged, Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary (Gagged, Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Gagged)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Gagged, Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Gagged, Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Gagged, Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Gagged, Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2 (Gagged)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2 (Gagged, Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2 (Gagged, Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2 (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2 (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2 (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Alien (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Alien (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Alien (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Alien (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Alien) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Angler (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Angler) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Behemoth (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Behemoth (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Behemoth (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Behemoth (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Fog Crawler (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Fog Crawler) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper Large (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper Large) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Hermit (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Hermit (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Mirelurk King (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Mirelurk King (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Mirelurk King (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Mirelurk King (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Molerat (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Molerat (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Molerat (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant 2 (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant 2 (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant 2 (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant 2) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Yao-Guai (Stage 1)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Yao-Guai (Stage 2)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Yao-Guai (Stage 3)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Yao-Guai (Stage 4)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Yao-Guai) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Rufgt - Gay Kissing) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Rufgt - Gay Make Out) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Rufgt - Gay Spooning) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Vadermania - Gay Deathclaw (Slow)) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Vadermania - Gay Dogmeat) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Vadermania - Gay FEVHound) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Vadermania - Gay Ghoul 4) due to error."
      2  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Vadermania - Gay Gorilla) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito SuperMutant Doggy) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito SuperMutant Standing Doggy) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveBlowjob) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveCarry) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveDoggy) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (LeitoAggressiveMattressCowgirl) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_2_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_2_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_3_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Cowgirl_3_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Doggy_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Doggy_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Doggy_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Missionary_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Missionary_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Missionary_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Missionary_2_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_ReverseCowgirl_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_ReverseCowgirl_2_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_ReverseCowgirl_2_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Spoon_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Bed_Spoon_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Missionary_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Missionary_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Bed_Missionary_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Doggy_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Doggy_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Doggy_2_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Missionary_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Canine_Missionary_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Carry_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Carry_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Carry_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Carry_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Carry_2_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_3_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Cowgirl_4_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Doggy_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Doggy_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Doggy_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Doggy_2_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_3_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_4_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_4_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Cowgirl_4_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Doggy_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Doggy_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Doggy_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Doggy_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Doggy_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Missionary_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Missionary_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Missionary_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Missionary_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Missionary_2_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_ReverseCowgirl_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_ReverseCowgirl_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Mattress_Spoon_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Missionary_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Missionary_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Missionary_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Missionary_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Powerbomb_1_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCarry_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCarry_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCarry_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCowgirl_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_ReverseCowgirl_2_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Spoon_1_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_Spoon_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_StandingDoggy_1_S2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_StandingDoggy_1_S4) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_StandingDoggy_2_S1) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position (Leito_StandingDoggy_2_S3) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Gagged, Stage 1)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Gagged, Stage 2)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Gagged, Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Stage 1)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy (Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Gagged, Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Stage 1)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Doggy 2 (Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary (Gagged, Stage 2)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary (Gagged, Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary (Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Gagged, Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Gagged, Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Stage 2)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Missionary 2 (Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Gagged)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Gagged, Stage 1)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Gagged, Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking (Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2 (Gagged, Stage 1)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] 50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Gay Spanking 2 (Gagged, Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Four-Play Animations by Crazy - Gay Blowjob (Handstand)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Behemoth) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Fog Crawler (Stage 2)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Fog Crawler (Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Fog Crawler (Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper (Stage 1)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper (Stage 2)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper Large (Stage 1)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper Large (Stage 2)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper Large (Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Gulper) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Hermit (Stage 1)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Hermit (Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Hermit) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Mirelurk King) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Molerat (Stage 2)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Molerat) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant (Stage 3)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] GUCP - Gay Supermutant 2 (Stage 4)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Rufgt - Gay Rocket 69) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Rufgt - Gay Smooching) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Vadermania - Gay Deathclaw (Fast)) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Vadermania - Gay Ghoul 2) due to error."
      3  "*warning* Removing position ([UAP] Vadermania - Gay Ghoul 3 (Aggressive)) due to error."
    901  "*warning* Removing transition (PillorySex_A-Pussy-07 to PillorySex_A-Pussy-08) due to error."

Edited by picobyte
conclusion
  • 7 months later...

followed all the ideas/instructions here and what ended up working was a combo of (aaf, themes,anima) and reinstalling them all ONE at a time. Then I went and put UAP back in, That's when it went back to 68%.

Guess for whatever reasons, I can't use UAP

9 hours ago, Aleksi said:

followed all the ideas/instructions here and what ended up working was a combo of (aaf, themes,anima) and reinstalling them all ONE at a time. Then I went and put UAP back in, That's when it went back to 68%.

Guess for whatever reasons, I can't use UAP

Probably you have other patches installed or old version of anims/UAP.

Also you can try my patch instead

Edited by Indarello
  • 2 months later...

On 3/20/2022 at 2:01 PM, Indarello said:

Probably you have other patches installed or old version of anims/UAP.

Also you can try my patch instead

I tried using your patch and ended up with 68% error

Edited by vivekb88

Have same problem

Try-Catch Error: Model. process Data: 1009: Type Error: Error #1009 null

[086] morph set ID not found

Disable all AAF patches and animations in MO and it still 68% with only LooksMenus mods on starting new game.

Had solved my problem. Inastall SEU and SEU XML ADDON. Intallation goes further but stopped in not found StripPole. Afer adding all 18 animation mods that i have AAF finaly launched.

I will try install other patches and will see which of them will work.

Now AAF is working. But debug mod have something missing:

CCCFSVF04002_MIDCENTURYMODEM.ESL

Didnot know what animation mod want it. Do anyone knows from where i can get mod with this esl?

SOLVED Just found this XML file and delete it. It was from BP animation pack base folder.

Edited by crococat
15 hours ago, crococat said:

Had solved my problem. Inastall SEU and SEU XML ADDON. Intallation goes further but stopped in not found StripPole. Afer adding all 18 animation mods that i have AAF finaly launched.

I will try install other patches and will see which of them will work.

Now AAF is working. But debug mod have something missing:

CCCFSVF04002_MIDCENTURYMODEM.ESL

Didnot know what animation mod want it. Do anyone knows from where i can get mod with this esl?

SOLVED Just found this XML file and delete it. It was from BP animation pack base folder.

the message about the furniture doesn't hurt anything but it sounds like you found the work around.  It's from a creative club add on.

For anyone else finding this thread and getting stuck at 68% or any other %, I have 2 steps of advice.
1. Be sure to follow the up-to-date adult guide and read it carefully, install only the recommended version of mods in green text, pay close attention to the "scrap/skip" section.
2. If after following the guide you are still stuck, join the AAF discord.  The invite link is in the guide.